PDA

View Full Version : 2003 R50 Handbrake gaitor/frame

Big Gordy
4th November 2019, 02:25 PM
Any of you racing type chappies got a handrake gaitor/frame to fit a 2003 R50 surplus to requirements...??
Mines has snapped and popped out of the floor....dohh
Thanks in advance.

VRRab&Diane
2nd December 2019, 10:04 AM
Hi Gordy, I know it’s a month since you posted but I have the parts you require if your still looking, as I am breaking a complete R50 2003 model. Just in Bo’ness to which is fairly close to you. Just give me a shout if you are still looking. Cheers Rab.

Big Gordy
7th December 2019, 08:09 PM
Hi Rab.....yes I'm still after the cover...pm me your contact details and we'll organise something...thanks

Big Gordy
24th May 2020, 07:16 PM
Hey there Rab....I know its been a few months but do you still have the handbrake gaitor.....?

VRRab&Diane
24th May 2020, 08:56 PM
Hey there Rab....I know its been a few months but do you still have the handbrake gaitor.....?

Hi mate. After just checking it, Unfortunately it has got a big tear in it. I dunno how it got there. Maybe when I was removing the seats. Sorry. There is a set of black leather handbrake and gear gaiters on eBay for a buy it now if £12.96.

- - - Updated - - -

I have the plastic frame but the gaitor has a tear in it mate

Big Gordy
26th May 2020, 07:59 AM
Thanks Rab. Thats okay as my gaitor is intact its the plastic frame that has snapped in 2 places. Ive glued it but it doesnt feel very strong and as soon as i try to put it back in it will probably snap again. How much you want for it and I'll see if i can come and collect it when the restrictions are lifted a bit...:smilewinkgrin:

VRRab&Diane
31st May 2020, 10:46 PM
Thanks Rab. Thats okay as my gaitor is intact its the plastic frame that has snapped in 2 places. Ive glued it but it doesnt feel very strong and as soon as i try to put it back in it will probably snap again. How much you want for it and I'll see if i can come and collect it when the restrictions are lifted a bit...:smilewinkgrin:

Hi Mate, sorry for late reply. Got logged out and forgot my password but got back on now. Yeah got the plastic handbrake frame here. Tenner sound ok?

Big Gordy
2nd June 2020, 06:32 PM
Tenner sound ok?
Sounds okay to me....I'll be back in touch once everything settles down a bit so hsng onto it for me.

VRRab&Diane
2nd June 2020, 07:31 PM
Sounds okay to me....I'll be back in touch once everything settles down a bit so hsng onto it for me.

Will do mate.. take care

Big Gordy
26th July 2020, 12:49 PM
When would suit you Rab to come and collect the handbrake gaitor...?