PDA

View Full Version : Adjusting LED headlights on an F56 hatch.

Chloe
21st October 2019, 09:00 PM
Hi just wondering if there is any way to adjust the LED headlights on an F56 hatch as they seem to be very low and visibility is reduced dramatically.

Since the dark nights are coming in I would like the lights to be slightly higher as I’m on a lot of back roads.

Thanks
Chloe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINI William
21st October 2019, 09:07 PM
They are self levelling Chloe and as far as I’m aware can’t be adjusted unless by a dealer if they have been knocked off alignment.

Chloe
21st October 2019, 09:09 PM
They are self levelling Chloe and as far as I’m aware can’t be adjusted unless by a dealer if they have been knocked off alignment.

Ok. Was just wondering cause the mini I had when sky was getting fixed the lights seemed to be higher [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

MINI William
21st October 2019, 10:09 PM
Ok. Was just wondering cause the mini I had when sky was getting fixed the lights seemed to be higher [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

‘The car you had was an LCI with different LED lights that give a different spread of light to non LCI

Chloe
21st October 2019, 10:10 PM
‘The car you had was an LCI with different LED lights that give a different spread of light to non LCI

Ah cool. Learn something new everyday.

MINI William
22nd October 2019, 12:23 PM
Ah cool. Learn something new everyday.

No bother Chloe

nobbyclark
25th October 2019, 03:23 PM
The R53 Xenons were supposedly self-levelling but there were actually 2 manual adjusters on each headlight, one for up-down and the other for left-right. Seems there are similar adjusters on the LED lights too. Let your chosen search engine loose on 'mini f56 led headlight adjustment'.