PDA

View Full Version : Snow Foam

Neil - TXJ
13th October 2019, 07:15 PM
Running low on my current foam so will be looking to get some more soon.

Appreciate its personal preference but what are people using at the moment.

Is Bilt Hamber still popular?

Cheers.

CiderFex
13th October 2019, 08:11 PM
I still use Bilt Hamber and I’ll be buying the same again when this bottle runs out.
As I’ve said before it’s not as thick as most foams I’ve used but it definitely shifts more crud off the car.

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

Neil - TXJ
13th October 2019, 08:24 PM
I still use Bilt Hamber and I’ll be buying the same again when this bottle runs out.
As I’ve said before it’s not as thick as most foams I’ve used but it definitely shifts more crud off the car.

Cheers Pete. Good to know you still rate. By the way my roof came up well. One stage was like re-painting which has bought it back to black well but won’t need to do that regularly.

Harmchar
13th October 2019, 08:40 PM
Second thumbs up for Auto Finesse Avalance. Works well for me, decent price, not an overpowering chemical smell like some. Will be following this as usual to see what others recommend, for when I'm finished my 5L.

CiderFex
13th October 2019, 08:41 PM
Cheers Pete. Good to know you still rate. By the way my roof came up well. One stage was like re-painting which has bought it back to black well but won’t need to do that regularly.

That’s good to hear.
[emoji4]

MINI William
14th October 2019, 01:04 PM
I’m using Autofinesse avalanche just now and really like it.

Ivano
14th November 2019, 01:24 PM
Autofinesse Avalanche for me too. Although i am hearing some good things about a local independent ayrshire company Autoperfekt producing detailing stuff. https://www.autoperfekt.co.uk/product-page/foam-non-caustic-prewash-foam

Neil - TXJ
17th December 2019, 06:54 PM
Went with Bilt Hamber in the end although not sure calling it snow foam is correct. I am applying through a sprayer rather than a foam lance and very impressed so far.