PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

AllyJCW
20th September 2019, 09:48 AM
Just discovered there's a forum as well as the Facebook group!!

I'm about to sell my 2010 Mini JCW - but hope to replace it with another Mini - think I've got the bug!

Looks like a great little community :thumbs up:

M600-RKJ
20th September 2019, 09:51 AM
Welcome to the forum.

What minis have you been looking at as a replacement.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

AllyJCW
20th September 2019, 09:57 AM
Thanks!

I'm unsure about replacement - wondering about a clubman JCW - but they are very hard to find. We've got 2 kids and although we've got another car (Focus) that they travel in mostly, there are times they have to get in the Mini and their wee legs are getting a bit squashed now!

M600-RKJ
20th September 2019, 10:02 AM
Thanks!

I'm unsure about replacement - wondering about a clubman JCW - but they are very hard to find. We've got 2 kids and although we've got another car (Focus) that they travel in mostly, there are times they have to get in the Mini and their wee legs are getting a bit squashed now!Legs are over rated anyways.

Well there are few fast clubby owners on here so I'm sure they could let you know the pros and cons. I've been in Laura's jcw clubby once or twice and I was seriously impressed with its pull and the speed of the 8speed box.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

AllyJCW
20th September 2019, 10:05 AM
Cool - will investigate - thanks.

Really sad to be selling our one - it's been a great car and is quite rare I think (BRG with loads of extras) but these kids just keep growing - how dare they?!? You've a good point about the legs though :D

Twisterboy
20th September 2019, 10:48 AM
Welcome to NMS

Davy

badwolf340
20th September 2019, 11:38 AM
:welcome:

MINI William
20th September 2019, 08:01 PM
Welcome to NMS

Crombers
21st September 2019, 02:20 PM