PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for accepting me

R50knights
31st August 2019, 01:04 PM
Hi there my name is Scott just brought my first mini now a proud owner of a r50 Cooper was toldbit was standard but seems low and very hard also had a bit of a race with another cooper on the m6 on my way home from collecting it and he was no where to be seen he told me it’s seems too quick for standard cooper so i don’t know but anyways hi guys hope all is well in the mini world

EcosseGP
31st August 2019, 01:21 PM
Welcome along Scott and great to see you’ve found us. There’s a few quick R50s about that’s for sure ... Take your time and have a look around the forum and don’t forget to join in.
If you’re planning on changing the car over time why not start a wee thread and keep everyone up to date with your plans or progress. If not that’s fine too, grab a photo or two and show the new buggy off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MINI William
31st August 2019, 01:46 PM
Welcome along to NMS Scott. Looking forward to seeing your car at a meet. Keep an eye on the meets and social section where all our meets are posted. There is one tomorrow and there will be a few more posted shortly

badwolf340
31st August 2019, 02:57 PM
:welcome:

Twisterboy
31st August 2019, 03:50 PM
Welcome to NMS

Davy

VRRab&Diane
31st August 2019, 08:14 PM
Hey Scott. Great to see another R50 owner. Bought first one in July and never looked back.
Great fun.

R50knights
3rd September 2019, 03:23 PM
Pic will come soon as the rain stops and it’s had a clean no body likes a dirty lady ����

Crombers
4th September 2019, 06:43 AM
Welcome fellow R50'r to NMSland :saltireflag: