PDA

View Full Version : C10 CAD

Mon the fish
14th August 2019, 03:03 PM
That you Mr Davies? Spotted you this morning, Clubbie looking good with the red wheels [emoji41]

I was the runner you past just before you got to the cop shop

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Craig
14th August 2019, 03:05 PM
Yes that was me Gordon, you down this way just now? Was just heading for another day of pain... [emoji23]. Car needs a wash badly, been about 5 weeks [emoji44][emoji12]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Mon the fish
14th August 2019, 05:38 PM
Yep, having a couple of days here just reliving my all-too long ago student memories. Home tomorrow.

Can't go more than a couple of days without getting angsty if I've not been for a run, so was just out for a quick 5k this morning. Forgot you had a Clubbie tbh

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Craig
14th August 2019, 07:21 PM
Yep, having a couple of days here just reliving my all-too long ago student memories. Home tomorrow.

Can't go more than a couple of days without getting angsty if I've not been for a run, so was just out for a quick 5k this morning. Forgot you had a Clubbie tbh

Sent from my SM-G973F using TapatalkNever had the student days, just went to work... [emoji4]. Wish my back would let me do running but the pain is just too much, kinda wish I could. Yeah it's just a car for getting back and forward to work tbh, could be anything tbf. Or cos it's got an R56 engine, it could be in the garage [emoji23]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk