PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Rab & Diane

VRRab&Diane
8th August 2019, 09:47 PM
Hi folks

Rab and Diane here. Thank you for letting us join ;) We are brand new to the forum and the proud owners of our Velvet Red R50 bought in June this year.
As far as I am aware this is a limited edition colour as it was only in production for a year or so around 2003. We love the colour, but others we have spoken to aren't so keen on it. Would be great to get some feedback from the forum members, good or bad. We can take it lol :smug:
We are based in the Falkirk area and we have seen one other Velvet red mini in the area, think it got the white roof if I remember correctly.
Anyway I have attached a couple of pics of her. We are trying to come up with a pet name for her also. so any suggestions greatfully received :computer:80748072807380748071

We would love to join the Mini meet/run on 1st September if there are still spaces.

Look forward to meeting some new mini friends

All the Best

Rab & Diane

MINI William
8th August 2019, 09:51 PM
Welcome to NMS, great looking R50.

There’s no limit on Run attendees, all you need to do is put your name down in the thread to let us k own your definitely attending.

VRRab&Diane
8th August 2019, 09:57 PM
Excellent, Thank you.
I shall go do that just now

cuddles
9th August 2019, 05:49 AM
Welcome to NMS , love the colour of you mini .

JOHN MILNE
9th August 2019, 06:36 AM
:welcome::thumbs up:

Crombers
9th August 2019, 09:36 AM
Welcome to NMSland fellow R50 peeps :saltireflag:

catster01
9th August 2019, 10:10 AM
Welcome to NMS folks. Let’s hear it for the R50’s!! Yours looks lovely, very unusual colour [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeswagon
9th August 2019, 10:12 AM
Welcome to NMS.

Don't think I've ever seen that colour, and that really appeals to me. If you'd only shown that 3rd pic I'd have guessed it was Hot Chocolate :thumbs up:

No help with names I'm afraid, I've had my Clubby since April and I've still not got one for him....

VRRab&Diane
9th August 2019, 02:02 PM
Hey thanks to everyone who has welcomed us to NMS �������������� ����
This is our first mini and hopefully not the last. We have been looking at some of the
gallery pics and I must say there are some beautiful cars. Can’t wait to see some of them in
the flesh at the Mini run.Ordered a cpl of NMS stickers last night and will be sure to watch out
for others whilst on our travels and give you a flash or a wave

- - - Updated - - -

:clap::saltireflag:

Twisterboy
9th August 2019, 04:22 PM
Welcome to NMS.

Nice looking R50 do not think I have seen that in that colour before.

Davy

EcosseGP
9th August 2019, 07:13 PM
Welcome along and glad you managed to get your post sorted.
What a great looking R50 and it’s always good to be different.
Loved our R50 silk green MINI as it was a little unusual.
I’m just down the road from you so I’ll keep my eyes peeled for it when I’m out and about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VRRab&Diane
9th August 2019, 07:42 PM
Prob see us kicking about in Larbert as over that way often.
Dianes folks live there. It was actually a racing green mini we had our hearts set on
but got our eyes on this one and the price was right and thought it was quite braw. A tad unusual
and a bit different. Will watch out for you when out and about

badwolf340
9th August 2019, 08:15 PM
Lovely :welcome: