PDA

View Full Version : New JCW owner.. Fife.

Archie
7th July 2019, 07:04 PM
Hi folks.. I have recently taken delivery of a new 2019 JCW. I知 really enjoying it.
I used to fly around in a 1275gt many years ago and had a new R56 Cooper in 2008.
I went Porsche after that, a Cayman, which I loved but got a bit bored with.. I might be slightly missing it already but I知 sure it値l pass !!
The JCW ticks so many boxes for me, with the most important box being FUN.
I知 interested in a remap. I spoke to Mulgari and Lohen, both saying the new car has an ecu that they can稚 work on yet?! Looks like I値l need to wait then.

Archie.

badwolf340
7th July 2019, 07:39 PM
Hi folks.. I have recently taken delivery of a new 2019 JCW. I’m really enjoying it.
I used to fly around in a 1275gt many years ago and had a new R56 Cooper in 2008.
I went Porsche after that, a Cayman, which I loved but got a bit bored with.. I might be slightly missing it already but I’m sure it’ll pass !!
The JCW ticks so many boxes for me, with the most important box being FUN.
I’m interested in a remap. I spoke to Mulgari and Lohen, both saying the new car has an ecu that they can’t work on yet?! Looks like I’ll need to wait then.

Archie.
I think that Dervtec are remapping 2019 >

goggs
7th July 2019, 08:21 PM
Welcome to F56 JCW ownership [emoji1303]

My JCW was the last of the batch before production stopped, it was tested with a newer emissions standard, be interesting to know what the difference is between the last and current models

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
7th July 2019, 08:33 PM
Welcome along and what a cracking wee JCW.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

M600-RKJ
7th July 2019, 09:09 PM
Moonwalk and red is a good combo that you dont see to often.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Crombers
7th July 2019, 09:34 PM
Welcome to NMSland :saltireflag:

Archie
7th July 2019, 10:32 PM
Thanks folks..
I’m really enjoying the car.

Twisterboy
8th July 2019, 07:05 AM
Welcome to NMS, sure I have seen this car on the NMS Facebook page, Have to agree Moonwalk Grey and Red really work.

Davy

Archie
8th July 2019, 10:09 AM
Welcome to NMS, sure I have seen this car on the NMS Facebook page

Correct.. I like the Facebook page as it’s pretty easy to use on my mobile.

JOHN MILNE
8th July 2019, 04:47 PM
:welcome::thumbs up: