PDA

View Full Version : Wow

M600-RKJ
6th July 2019, 12:04 AM
Just seen the most pathetic post from luxewerx. They are trying to get their followers to boycott lohen.

For the sole reason that lohen now sell a sticker that goes on your bonnet scoop. Because apparently luxewerx believe that they are the first company to put stickers on a car.

This is the same company that refused to allow a trader to sell gloss black belt lines because they also sell a strip of vinyl that you could purchase from just about anywhere.

Baffled

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Eddie_JCW
6th July 2019, 12:34 AM
Just seen the most pathetic post from luxewerx. They are trying to get their followers to boycott lohen.

For the sole reason that lohen now sell a sticker that goes on your bonnet scoop. Because apparently luxewerx believe that they are the first company to put stickers on a car.

This is the same company that refused to allow a trader to sell gloss black belt lines because they also sell a strip of vinyl that you could purchase from just about anywhere.

Baffled

Sent from my SM-N960F using TapatalkThis is the exact reason I am not a member of their page/group whatever they are. And also why I didn't go to mini at home. These fb groups are destroying the car scene

M600-RKJ
6th July 2019, 12:36 AM
This is the exact reason I am not a member of their page/group whatever they are. And also why I didn't go to mini at home. These fb groups are destroying the car sceneWell this is the same company/group that used to sell merch and stickers use the mini logo just with the word luxe inside it

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

CiderFex
6th July 2019, 04:06 AM
I am so tempted to buy one of the decals for £7, copy the shape and then sell ‘em for £5 on a new eBay account.
The postage in a small tube is £2.90 and the vinyl would be nowhere near £2.10 for one decal so there’d be a tiny profit in it.
[emoji12]
I wouldn’t make much money but it’d be a laugh for a while.
[emoji23]

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

EcosseGP
6th July 2019, 08:26 AM
How pathetic that’s for sure. If they spent less time wondering what other folk were doing and just did what they wanted to do their life would be far less stressful.

They seem to forget looking at the merchandise they sell the remove before flight style key rings ... don’t think they were the first to sell them !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

badwolf340
6th July 2019, 08:34 AM
They also seem to forget that the beginnings of all the decals came from the F56 JCW concept which I think belongs to MINI

mikeswagon
8th July 2019, 11:54 AM
I am so tempted to buy one of the decals for £7, copy the shape and then sell ‘em for £5 on a new eBay account.
The postage in a small tube is £2.90 and the vinyl would be nowhere near £2.10 for one decal so there’d be a tiny profit in it.
[emoji12]
I wouldn’t make much money but it’d be a laugh for a while.
[emoji23]

When are you opening the order books?

I saw this issue on FB a few days ago, asked him when he'd designed the stickers, and before I got a chance to mention the JCW concept somebody else pointed it out. Not sure where it went from there, I was bored.

CiderFex
8th July 2019, 12:15 PM
When are you opening the order books?

I saw this issue on FB a few days ago, asked him when he'd designed the stickers, and before I got a chance to mention the JCW concept somebody else pointed it out. Not sure where it went from there, I was bored.

Leave it with me for a week or so...

MINI William
8th July 2019, 07:54 PM
It is very petty of them considering they have taken the design from the JCW concept that certainly predates them