PDA

View Full Version : 2020 MINI price increases (U.S.)

CiderFex
3rd July 2019, 03:32 AM
I wonder if MINI UK will have such severe price increases as well ?
[emoji15]

https://www.carscoops.com/2019/07/2020-mini-lineup-arrives-with-minor-updates-higher-prices/

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

EcosseGP
3rd July 2019, 03:41 AM
Interesting that’s for sure Pete.
Also I wonder why they’ve dropped the base model as that’s what you usually see driving about ... not families would choose an “S” over a Cooper IMO.
I’m not a fan of the new front grilles either ...
I wonder if the price increase is to recoup the costs of the new touches lol [emoji23]

CiderFex
3rd July 2019, 03:43 AM
Also I wonder why they’ve dropped the base model as that’s what you usually see driving about ... not families would choose an “S” over a Cooper IMO.
I wonder if the price increase is to recoup the costs of the new touches lol [emoji23]

It just seems that they are lowering the models available and upping the prices as a blatant money grab.
It looks like that MINI seem to be on a full blown suicide mission in the U.S. at the mo...

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

Sad_Panda
3rd July 2019, 05:52 PM
I kinda get the price increase on the clubby and cman jcw cause it is a significant improvement on the last. The other price increases do seem a little out especially how sales are doing in the US at the moment and the number of dealers which are closing.

MINI William
3rd July 2019, 06:28 PM

You don’t really see any Coopers going about in the US Davy. If you see a MINI it’s usually an S sometimes a JCW.