PDA

View Full Version : Mini Connected Issues.

M600-RKJ
24th March 2019, 02:59 PM
Does anyone use the mini connected feature in their gen 2?

I'm having issues getting mine working, works faultlessly with my dads iPhone 8. But wont recognise my galaxy note 9, I though the issue might have been the fact its USB C, but it wont work with a iPhone 6s either.

At a loss as what to try next. Any help appreciated

Cheers, Mark

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

CiderFex
24th March 2019, 03:34 PM
Does anyone use the mini connected feature in their gen 2?

I'm having issues getting mine working, works faultlessly with my dads iPhone 8. But wont recognise my galaxy note 9, I though the issue might have been the fact its USB C, but it wont work with a iPhone 6s either.

At a loss as what to try next. Any help appreciated

Cheers, Mark

Are you just using the Connected app and not one of the other versions (Classic or XL) ?

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

M600-RKJ
24th March 2019, 03:34 PM
Tried all 3 versions

M600-RKJ
24th March 2019, 03:38 PM
I dont understand why the 8 works with no issues

CiderFex
24th March 2019, 03:46 PM
Tried all 3 versions

Just use Connected.
I had the exact same issue a few weeks ago.
I had always used the Classic version but that just stopped working out of the blue so I tried Connect and I’ve had no issues since.

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

M600-RKJ
24th March 2019, 03:58 PM
Just use Connected.
I had the exact same issue a few weeks ago.
I had always used the Classic version but that just stopped working out of the blue so I tried Connect and I’ve had no issues since.

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.Both apps work perfectly on dads 8. But neither worked on the 6s's and it doesnt even recognise my note as a phone it thinks it's a storage device

DigitalLemming
24th March 2019, 05:17 PM
What cables are you using, I seem to remember mine being difficult with anything but proper apple cables.

Are both phones up to date iOS wise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M600-RKJ
24th March 2019, 06:22 PM
What cables are you using, I seem to remember mine being difficult with anything but proper apple cables.

Are both phones up to date iOS wise?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCable is just a cheap Ebay one. But yeah both are up to date. If it was the cable though surely the 8 wouldn't work either