PDA

View Full Version : Weefossy - Rebuild - Progress Report

weefossy
15th March 2019, 09:56 PM
Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me your ears. (include Clubman, Open Tops and Hatch owners too. EspeciallyR50 and R53 owners).

Folks, the last week has been hell, but let’s not think about that. I have been lucky in that I was diagnosed very quickly, due to my brother’s medical history and Mom’s perseverance. The Planets then fell into alignment and I was operated on by the “Top Man” within the week. The experts are very pleased with my progress so far, but there is a long way to go.

I need to manage my expectations and not take the corners tooquickly, don’t want to end up in a “ditch”. Don’t think I will manage the “burger”at the Heartbeat Tour, but my goal is to be there, just to give you all alaugh.

I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts, prayersand best wishes. They mean so much and will hopefully keep The Planets in lineas we go forward. Thanks for the flowers they were gorgeous.

This is why NMS is so much more than a car club. Huge thanksto all who contribute to making it work. It is appreciated.

Week two of recovery starts today and let’s hope it goes aswell as week one.
All the best, Malcolm

CiderFex
15th March 2019, 10:01 PM
Malcolm it’s great to know that you are on your way to recovery and are doing well.
I know that I’m not exactly “local” but if you need anything just gimme a shout.
I may not be close but I do now unlimited time on my hands.
lol
All the best, take care and I’ll see you soon.

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

marchutch
15th March 2019, 10:12 PM
All the very best, Malcolm. Raising a glass to your speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
15th March 2019, 10:31 PM
Well Sir what more can I say but “take care and get well soon”.

A total shock to us all but great that you got worked on quickly. That old chassis may take a little bit time to heal so take it easy ... just mind those two words you taught me.

Take care and you know where I am if you need anything ... see you soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MINI William
15th March 2019, 10:37 PM
Pleased your on the mend Malcolm and that your in good spirits. Take the time to recover and if you’s need anything we are only down the road.

Craig
15th March 2019, 11:30 PM
Hi Malcolm, I had no idea you were unwell, but hopefully your on the mend now however long that road is. Wishing you all the best and as ever you know where we are if you need anything.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

stoney
16th March 2019, 07:44 AM
Great new your on the mend malcom.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and we will see you soon.

The stoney's

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

catster01
16th March 2019, 10:05 AM
Great to hear from you Malcolm, so glad that you are starting the healing process well. I’m sure you’ll have no option but to keep your feet up, just make sure you do what you’re told lol.
I’m sure you’ll be feeling like you’ve been hit by a truck (or at the very least that you’ve got a tranny up your arse...) [emoji38]

We will see you once you’re able for visitors but in the meantime please remember we are all here and if you need anything then we are only to glad to help.

Sending you a great big hug, and lots of love xxxxx [emoji8]

badwolf340
16th March 2019, 10:46 AM
Great news Malcolm as Cat says ‘once you have had a Tranny up your arse’ nothing else much matters ....apart from you getting well that is .
So glad that you are still coming to HBT :yes nod:
as always anything you need :thumbs up:

DigitalLemming
16th March 2019, 11:06 AM
Hope you have a speedy recovery and back to your “normal” self in no time

cuddles
16th March 2019, 11:54 AM
So good to hear from you xxx
Just do as you are told
And we will see you soon xxxx

M600-RKJ
16th March 2019, 12:25 PM
Glad you are on the mend malcolm.

And hope you have a smooth recovery.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Twisterboy
16th March 2019, 01:39 PM
Glad you are on the mend Malcolm.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Davy

weefossy
16th March 2019, 06:55 PM
Thanks for all your replies guys, much appreciated. Keep up the positive vibes and prayers, they will all help.
Mom has been a brick, but what else would you expect. I've nodded the 2 words, once or twice since I came home.

DarnShiv
16th March 2019, 10:55 PM
Malcolm, sorry to hear you have been unwell. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Daryl & Siubhan

Lynn
17th March 2019, 02:10 PM
Get well soon Malcolm, love the Gavin’s. Ps.. do as Mum tells u!! Lol. Xx

Kirsty
17th March 2019, 03:41 PM
Didn't know you'd not been well Malcolm. Thinking of you and sending love and hugs for a speedy recovery from me and John. xx

goggs
17th March 2019, 06:02 PM
Glad to hear your on the mend, whisking you all the best and a full recovery

Big Gordy
18th March 2019, 09:08 AM
Glad your on the mend old bean :thumbs up: Take care and speedy recovery :bigwave:

ianking
18th March 2019, 01:36 PM
Malcolm

Hope all is well soon. Thinking of you. I will pop in if I am down in North Berwick.

P.S, thanks for the anniversary card.

Ian & Sarah

mikeswagon
18th March 2019, 02:23 PM
Aw no, saw the topic and was expecting some nice pics of that lovely car.

Wish you a speedy recovery Sir.

weefossy
18th March 2019, 09:57 PM
Thanks everyone, much appreciated.

ELFMAN
26th March 2019, 05:23 PM
Malcolm I’ve just seen this! I’m a bit out of the NMS Loop these days I’m afraid but sending my best wishes for a full and speedy recovery. I’m thinking of you & Sioban at what sounds like a momentously scary time. All the very best from your Wee Pal and really looking forward to seeing you both on the HBT.

Julz
1st April 2019, 07:48 PM
Oh wowser this was an unexpected read!! Thinking of you both just now and looking forward to catching up soon for hugs and a picnic!x

Stewart
10th April 2019, 12:54 PM
You take care mind! Sorry to read you’ve been unwell but glad to read you’re slowly on the mend. Periodically on here now, my first thought was nooooooooo the WC50 had taken a hit by the title only to read even worse there. Your in safe hands with Mum.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and all he best to you and Mum.

Stewart. (Capt Slow)