PDA

View Full Version : 2004 54 R50 MINI Cooper for sale

brad___smith
19th February 2019, 02:21 PM
Hi, sadly selling my Mini here as I need something bigger.

The car is in overall good condition for its age. It drives well, engine is strong without any rattles, I've had the timing chain tensioner done, and have kept a close eye on oil levels, the oil has been changed regularly. 5-speed Getrag gearbox is going great, the gearbox oil was changed when the clutch was done around 75,000 miles. Steering and ride are typically Mini and still lots of fun.

The interior is in very good condition. The car is fitted with the Chilli pack, there is climate control which I've kept serviced, the upholstery is full black leather and has been kept clean and tear-free. The glovebox latch has developed an issue, but the glovebox can still be opened, albeit not as easily.

The exterior could do with a detail, owing to the car's age. There is a small shallow dent on the driver's door under the wing mirror. There are a couple of rust spots - one patch at the bottom of the driver's door, and one above the boot lid handle. But overall the car still looks nice. It has the exterior chrome pack and 17" S-spokes. Tires have plenty of tread.

The car has done 102,000 miles and will come with 11 months MOT. I have every piece of service history for the last 4/5 years, plus the original service booklet, and 2 keys.

Asking £1350. Open to offers.

I'm based in Edinburgh.

Thanks, Brad

EcosseGP
19th February 2019, 06:16 PM
What a cracking looking wee buggy. GLWTS. Wish I had room for it ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CiderFex
19th February 2019, 06:34 PM
Good luck with the sale.
[emoji1303]

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.