PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used the Miniworks

Twisterboy
10th February 2019, 10:53 AM
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone had used the Miniwork out at Longniddry for servicing.

Looking to get the mini serviced for next month as according to the service book looks last done at tail end of 2016! And just want peace of mind car is running ok for when I take it to Mini at Home.

Davy

MINI William
10th February 2019, 11:23 AM
Not used them before Davy. But if your looking for a service and a health check I can’t recommend Douglas and his team at B&M enough. I had the van there yesterday for some work and to discuss some other things for the van and I have also booked the R53 in for a service for later in the month. Douglas has also done some work on the Challenge and my other F56 cars as well. Don’t let the travel though to Glasgow put you off their work is second to none.

badwolf340
10th February 2019, 01:37 PM
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone had used the Miniwork out at Longniddry for servicing.

Looking to get the mini serviced for next month as according to the service book looks last done at tail end of 2016! And just want peace of mind car is running ok for when I take it to Mini at Home.

Davy

None better than Douglas at B&M centre well worth the trip through ,as William has said we were there yesterday and back soon

DigitalLemming
10th February 2019, 01:58 PM
As above, all my cars have been seen by Douglas and his team, cant recommend highly enough

Twisterboy
10th February 2019, 08:50 PM
Thanks guys, will give them a look, does Douglas do any other services apart from servicing like fitment of exhausts.

Davy

badwolf340
10th February 2019, 09:21 PM
Thanks guys, will give them a look, does Douglas do any other services apart from servicing like fitment of exhausts.

Davy
He does all things from engine rebuilds ,wheel alignment mots erc

MINI William
10th February 2019, 11:44 PM
What you want fitted or done Douglas will do it.

ianking
12th February 2019, 01:58 PM
Miniworks at Longniddry is really just for classics, and even then, its really just full restorations and engine builds that he does.