PDA

View Full Version : F56 wiring diagram

Minivanman
9th February 2019, 03:05 PM
Having recently purchased a Diesel F56, the car has a "USB" but i would like to continue using it for my radio, I was thinking of fitting a dash cam hard wired, but I haven't been able to find a workshop manual for the 14 Diesel, the only Haynes manuals go up to 13, can anyone assist? I need to know where to take off the live from the ignition.

EcosseGP
9th February 2019, 06:18 PM
I can’t see the F56 or the F54 being too different although I haven’t checked the fuse box for my F56 and compared it to the F54. Anyway I put a note on here about hardwiring a dash cam in the F54 which will apply to the F56 too. It’s easy enough that’s for sure but if you need any info just ask away I’ll do my best to help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Iain
9th February 2019, 09:47 PM
I can’t see the F56 or the F54 being too different although I haven’t checked the fuse box for my F56 and compared it to the F54. Anyway I put a note on here about hardwiring a dash cam in the F54 which will apply to the F56 too. It’s easy enough that’s for sure but if you need any info just ask away I’ll do my best to help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My fuse box from 2017 Cooper S Clubman...
I found 2 live empty fuse slots to piggy back / "add a circuit" fuse spur onto...
One was permanently live - for "parking mode" the other was "ignition on" live...

http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/asset.php?fid=6870&uid=7270&d=1549745226