PDA

View Full Version : Oscars - Best dealership - Update

The Dogfather
24th October 2004, 11:48 PM
Most will have only experienced one dealership but if your happy place your votes.

Iain you can't vote for yourself......

Scores on the doors so far:-

Calterdon 2.5
Menzies 7 (Iain has been canvasing though!)
JC Dundee 6
JC Aberdeen 6.5
Grassicks 1
Dunedin Edinburgh 2
Hairy Fannyburn's 3
Eastern 1.5
Hamilton 0.5

Very close between Menzies and JC!

Mini Me
25th October 2004, 12:08 AM
No ,but i'm going through ma mobile as we speak ...........

Scottie
25th October 2004, 03:19 AM
I would have to say Calterdon. My local dealer.

X30YES
25th October 2004, 03:22 AM
Whit happened to the 'bent over backwards' quote F?:D:D:D:D..wiz just about to post ......boom gone :D

Scottie
25th October 2004, 03:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Whit happened to th ebent over backwards quote F?:D:D:D:D..wiz just about to post ......boom gone :D

Did nae read right.

X30YES
25th October 2004, 03:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Whit happened to th ebent over backwards quote F?:D:D:D:D..wiz just about to post ......boom gone :D

Did nae read right.
Sure did'nt :D.....;)

lightbody
25th October 2004, 03:29 AM
My nomination is for Harry Fairbairn.

Bazthemod
25th October 2004, 03:40 AM
JOHN CLARK DUNDEE :cool::cool:

john
25th October 2004, 03:46 AM
JOHN CLARK Aberdeen get my vote although 3 years ago was a different story:)

eddie 44
25th October 2004, 04:02 AM
grassicks of perth 10/10 so far :p

Steve74
25th October 2004, 04:04 AM
DUNEDIN EDINBURGH

Big Col
25th October 2004, 03:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by lightbody

<splutters> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I drive for 45 miles just to avoid them!!! Arrogant bunch of snooty so and so's!:disapprove:

Actually...I think I'll have to revise this to a "maybe" Menzies. I guess it'll depend on how a certain super salesman performs over the next few weeks...:D

Gismo
25th October 2004, 04:32 PM
John Clark in Dundee :)

Julz
25th October 2004, 04:51 PM
JC's Dundee, definately!!:D

Duncan Stewart
25th October 2004, 05:15 PM
Morrisons in Kirkcaldy are OK although I'm still not happy at having to pay for my new rear pads (although the fixed it on the spot & gave a discount)

Heather
25th October 2004, 05:19 PM
Harry Fairbairns, Glasgow.

The Dogfather
25th October 2004, 05:28 PM
Duncan - Hardly a strong recommendation so I won't put it down.......

Big Col
25th October 2004, 05:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by tribalmini

Harry Fairbairns, Glasgow.

<splutters again>

Burple
25th October 2004, 08:20 PM
Hmmm...
JC's In Dundee and Grassicks... both have been fair to middlin' on average, nothing spectacular, but not totally rank either...

broken_brian
26th October 2004, 07:40 AM
menzies just cos its my local :D

and i dont even own a mini yet :p

The Dogfather
26th October 2004, 04:16 PM
Sorry Brian can't count that as a vote!

Sheilz
26th October 2004, 06:28 PM
I have found JC in Aberdeen ok. They fix things as quickly as they can and I'm quie happy with the mini sales team there as well as the service dept. My only gripe would be I dont like the way staff from the BMW section try weighing you up if you're standing waiting for someone to attend. This happened to me yesterday. I didn't pass the 'worth speaking to test' coz I had to wait for the service guy who recognized me to get back to his desk before I was spoken to :(. This kinda stuff annoys me no end.
:D:D

Julz
26th October 2004, 06:37 PM
That's not very nice Sheilz:( Must admit, most of the folk in JC's in Dundee know me cause I've been in there so bloomin' often (usually for buying things, not for faults!!;)):D

euan
26th October 2004, 06:45 PM
I never had any problem with Eastern in Edinburgh, popped me up the list for my S (the slot was supposed to be the next demo car) and were always more than helpful in getting the problems on my Cooper fixed. Mind you, Greg replaced the guy I dealt with (who's name escapes me, no idea where he went, he had worked at Alfa before though. Anyone?)

Sheilz
26th October 2004, 07:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

That's not very nice Sheilz:( Must admit, most of the folk in JC's in Dundee know me cause I've been in there so bloomin' often (usually for buying things, not for faults!!;)):D

I'm not sure if it was the jeans or the hair though this is well-toned down now. Even so it shouldn't be necessary to dress up just to get service. I walked away at one point when I felt the hairs on the back of my neck starting to rise - no point in responding to rudeness with more rudeness. I guess I'm not used to being treated like that. I perhaps need to do a few workshops with them on anti-discriminatory practice!;):D

The Dogfather
26th October 2004, 07:26 PM
I find the BMW staff in JC's Aberdeen rude as well, Matt and Anne are fine though!

Mini Me
26th October 2004, 09:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col

quote:Originally posted by lightbody

<splutters> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I drive for 45 miles just to avoid them!!! Arrogant bunch of snooty so and so's!:disapprove:

Actually...I think I'll have to revise this to a "maybe" Menzies. I guess it'll depend on how a certain super salesman performs over the next few weeks...:D

I'm working on it Col......;)

Duncan Stewart
27th October 2004, 04:49 PM
There is a strange attitude in dealers where the BMW staff are seperate to the Mini staff. I've often come across the "no idea, I know only BMWs, you need to speak to the Mini person" attitude - even got this on a test drive when I asked about things! Not a very good way to organise things if they expect Mini customers to be tempted to buy a larger BMW.

The Dogfather
27th October 2004, 05:01 PM
I wouldn't be tempted to buy a BM even if the staff were fantastic. I've really gone off German cars of late. My choice of premium car would be a Jag or Lexus.

Mini Me
27th October 2004, 05:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

I wouldn't be tempted to buy a BM even if the staff were fantastic. I've really gone off German cars of late. My choice of premium car would be a Jag or Lexus.

Me want jag as well,nice wheels:p:p:p

The Dogfather
27th October 2004, 05:37 PM
quote:
Me want jag as well,nice wheels:p:p:p

Turncoat!

Big Col
27th October 2004, 07:25 PM
I am happy to announce that I am officially casting my vote in the direction of Menzies in Stirling for best dealer! :approve:

The Dogfather
27th October 2004, 07:41 PM
Look Big Col's been nobbled!

AberdeenMini
27th October 2004, 07:48 PM
I will vote for JC's Aberdeen. Initially they pi**ed me about but recently they seem to have the finger out!

Big Col
27th October 2004, 07:49 PM
Look Big Col's been nobbled!

Yup. That Iain will do anything to get a sale. :)

Big Gordy
27th October 2004, 07:51 PM
Insider trading :evil: See 'Hey Big G' post for a hint;) :p:D:approve:

The Dogfather
27th October 2004, 08:00 PM
Yes, spotted that, thick as thieves!

seany
27th October 2004, 09:11 PM
Calterdon not to bad but not the best by far

Mini Me
27th October 2004, 09:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

Insider trading :evil: See 'Hey Big G' post for a hint;) :p:D:approve:

No insider trading,i take care of all my customers G,as you know:)
Where is your vote :question:

Big Gordy
27th October 2004, 09:28 PM
OK,OK Menzies gets my vote:D Happy now :clown: Does this mean my TLC has been re-activated :p:D:approve:

The Dogfather
27th October 2004, 09:43 PM
I should rename this thread to 'Get a backhander from Iain Award!'

Mini Me
28th October 2004, 12:29 AM

I should rename this thread to 'Get a backhander from Iain Award!'

Leave me alone :([:]
My dad's bigger than yours:p

Big Gordy
28th October 2004, 12:33 AM
At least he's been upfront about who he was and who he worked for :evil: :p:D:approve:

Big Col
28th October 2004, 02:34 AM
Oooooooooooooh gerrin there Big G!!! coughbazilistsjobasmotortradethesneakybuggarcough: D;):p

P.S

Iain yer bald and smelly. I have to say that so I can keep my job as the resident heckler. :)

Mini Me
28th October 2004, 05:40 AM

Oooooooooooooh gerrin there Big G!!! coughbazilistsjobasmotortradethesneakybuggarcough: D;):p

P.S

Iain yer bald and smelly. I have to say that so I can keep my job as the resident heckler. :)

Heckle away lanky.....:approve:

Smurf
28th October 2004, 08:22 PM
I've only ever been to one dealer - and they are NOT getting my vote.

Sales team are fine (although no freebies.... :(), but the service dept regularly make me want to scream at them!! :mad:
And I'm sure they diddled me, but I've no proof.....

Crombers
28th October 2004, 09:02 PM
Now I know this is just gonna come back & bite my a*se !!
Since delivery in June I have not even been back to Henry Bros Glasgow & I've now covered just over 4K. To early for me to vote fellow peeps & here's hoping I get to 1st service before I next pay them a visit (hands in prayer position , leaning heavily on WOODen desk).

Steph
29th October 2004, 08:23 AM
My vote goes to John Clarks Dundee.
Sales, service, drivers - all great. They have supplied the most pleasant dealership experience I've ever had.

Wul
29th October 2004, 02:58 PM
Well my vote goes to the sales department of Douglas Park, Hamilton - but not to their service department.

My vote for service department goes to Eastern, Edinburgh (probably get good service as I know one of their fitters!):)

Big Col
29th October 2004, 03:25 PM
<tuts> Trust the spit shine boy to make things complicated! One person one vote shine king!!! ;)

Wul
29th October 2004, 03:46 PM
In which case o resident freckler i cannot vote for one! :(

Big Col
29th October 2004, 03:55 PM
Awww you can so! Flip a coin. :)

Wul
29th October 2004, 05:06 PM
Nope - am no playin! ;)

The Dogfather
29th October 2004, 05:19 PM
I'll split the buffmeisters vote, half for hamilton and half for eastern!

Wul
29th October 2004, 06:11 PM
LOL @ "buffmeister" :D

although does sound a bit pervy! :I

The Dogfather
29th October 2004, 06:15 PM
Wul - New signiture line

Resident Buffmeister and wax technician - Brazilians our speciality!

Chris04
29th October 2004, 06:59 PM
my nomination is for MENZIES, bought my car last year and the service was top class.

Wul
29th October 2004, 07:01 PM

Wul - New signiture line

Resident Buffmeister and wax technician - Brazilians our speciality!

:D:p

Big Col
29th October 2004, 07:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by Chris04

my nomination is for MENZIES, bought my car last year and the service was top class.

"Occupation : Mini Parts Adviser"

Insider voting? :)

The Dogfather
29th October 2004, 07:16 PM
Needs to be investigated!!! Could mean a disqualification for Menzies, unless of course they sort me out some mats! :p

Mini Me
29th October 2004, 08:05 PM

Needs to be investigated!!! Could mean a disqualification for Menzies, unless of course they sort me out some mats! :p

Hold on there guy's ,Chris has the right to cast a vote regardless of place of work ,as he did actualy buy a car and is there for entitled to a vote.The fact that he would have been sacked if he bought one else where doesn't matter........
LETS HAVE IT !!!!!!!:evil::evil:

Big Col
29th October 2004, 09:20 PM
Haaaauuuud oan! If he could have got a better deal for buying a car anywhere else he'd be more than entitled to by law! He'll have got the best deal humanly possible AND will have gotten preferrential treatment because HE WORKS THERE! Surely that vote cannie stand! If it does I'm swichin' my vote to another dealer out of principle just to balance the vote fairly again!

This being the resident heckler is great. :D

Mini Me
29th October 2004, 09:31 PM
Haaaauuuud oan! If he could have got a better deal for buying a car anywhere else he'd be more than entitled to by law! He'll have got the best deal humanly possible AND will have gotten preferrential treatment because HE WORKS THERE! Surely that vote cannie stand! If it does I'm swichin' my vote to another dealer out of principle just to balance the vote fairly again!

This being the resident heckler is great. :D

Is he a MINI customer .....yes:approve:
Should he have a vote......yes:approve:
Lets play fair.....anyway ,what are you up to tomorrow Col ?;)

Big Col
29th October 2004, 09:46 PM
He can vote if you like. It'll add up to the same thing once I change my vote anywho. :p

I'm not sure what I'm doing tomorrow yet mate. I might be going for a run to Edinburgh...:p

The Dogfather
29th October 2004, 09:55 PM
Col - Seeing you got a new motor fancy poping down to Blackpool?

Mini Me
29th October 2004, 10:16 PM

Col - Seeing you got a new motor fancy poping down to Blackpool?

The only way that car goes to Blackpool is wi me in the back......:p

Big Col
29th October 2004, 10:28 PM
Fancy it mate? :p

Mini Me
29th October 2004, 10:58 PM
Fancy it mate? :p

naaeeee chance, once in the cooper S with you driving was bad enough.
I'd like to keep what little hair i have left(as you keep reminding me)exactly where it is.:disapprove:
p.s i can see yer smug grin fae here:approve:,cos you know i'm working ALL weekend:disapprove:

Big Col
29th October 2004, 11:19 PM
Acht on the bright side mate. If you were off you'd just have to be stressed at home.

Mini Me
29th October 2004, 11:22 PM
Acht on the bright side mate. If you were off you'd just have to be stressed at home.

:eek:Oh,like i needed that.....(where's the noose):(

Willie M
31st October 2004, 12:32 AM
Got to say that both Linda and I have been very happy in our dealings with Menzies over the last 2 1/2 years. Attention to detail and customer service has always been very good, in our experience.

Yup, top marks to Menzies from us two :cool:

Mini Me
31st October 2004, 03:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Got to say that both Linda and I have been very happy in our dealings with Menzies over the last 2 1/2 years. Attention to detail and customer service has always been very good, in our experience.

Yup, top marks to Menzies from us two :cool:

Here ,bad dog ,thats 2 votes..........chheeeeeeerrs wul.:p:p;)

Astrohaggis
31st October 2004, 08:20 AM
My vote goes to Kerry - oops, wrong vote! :p

I'm gonna add my vote for MENZIES! :)

Mini Me
31st October 2004, 09:54 PM
Come on Bad Dog, time for an update, don't you think.........

MartinSullivan
1st November 2004, 12:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by minime

Come on Bad Dog, time for an update, don't you think.........

He is in Blackpool !!! or on his way back at least, dont think you will get an update just yet

ny152
1st November 2004, 09:38 AM
Fairbairns get my vote. Sales people were excellent and the Service Dept have also been very good so far....

However, as I'm thinking of changing car soon my vote could be bought.
Did I say that I spend a lot of time in Stirling ;)?

This is great fun. With all the potential for vote tampering its just like the US elections :).

Eggy7496
1st November 2004, 11:15 PM
john clark aberdeen!!!

sleepyrascal
2nd November 2004, 04:56 AM
I got my car from Calterdon and they were friendly helpful and generlly an above average dealer. However, my local is JC Aberdeen who I had a bad start with (Hence travelling all the way to Calterdon to get mt car), but recently I can't fault them so one point each there!

Mini Me
3rd November 2004, 05:06 AM
i dont think this should be on page 2, lets get the votes in.........

The Dogfather
4th November 2004, 06:59 AM
I'll update sometime tomorrow just back from doon south!

duncan
4th November 2004, 07:02 AM
Late entry from me - JC's Dundee

Mini Me
7th November 2004, 11:06 PM
where's all the Menzies customers,i'm gettin humped:p.<headgettingreadytoexplodecosiknowwerethe best> Bad Dod ,you sure i can't vote on behalf of all those delighted Menzies customer who dont have e-mail......I can get phone votes ,just like in the american election...hardy har:p

MartinSullivan
10th November 2004, 09:10 PM
JC Aberdeen for me

The Dogfather
10th November 2004, 09:16 PM
Might place my vote with JC Aberdeen as well, was tempted to vote for Menzies seeing that Iain has done so much for the charity thread!

Mini Me
10th November 2004, 09:57 PM
Go on BD,bestest pal.you know it's deserved.

MartinSullivan
10th November 2004, 10:09 PM
Charitable acts should be done for the right reason - not in order to buy votes in the dealer survey :)

The Dogfather
11th November 2004, 12:01 AM
Don't think Iain's that smart to have thought of that! I think he just has a soppy nature, a bit like an overfed labrador.

Big Gordy
11th November 2004, 12:07 AM
PMSL :D More like an overfed jack russell :p:D:approve:

The Dogfather
11th November 2004, 12:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy

PMSL :D More like an overfed jack russell :p:D:approve:

Probably one that tries to hump peoples legs inappropriate moments!:blackeye:

MartinSullivan
11th November 2004, 12:30 AM
Probably one that tries to hump peoples legs inappropriate moments!:blackeye:

Is there ever an appropriate moment for a jack russel to be humping your leg????

PS If anyone should think there is - I really dont want to know about it

The Dogfather
11th November 2004, 12:42 AM
Erm, depends on whose leg if it's not yours then it could be quite useful, like when it's Mother in Laws or a double glazing salesmen who won't take no for an answer!

Mini Me
11th November 2004, 02:29 AM
GTF.:dead:
bad day at the office:disapprove:

Big Col
11th November 2004, 03:25 AM
oooh no smiley's or anything after that one! Is the chilled out patient saleschap loosing his cool? ;)

The Dogfather
11th November 2004, 04:19 AM
He's probably forgotten how to do them again! :p

It could mean he's gone to Falkirk!

The Dogfather
11th November 2004, 04:24 AM

Might place my vote with JC Aberdeen as well, was tempted to vote for Menzies seeing that Iain has done so much for the charity thread!

Right after the crap service from JC Aberdeen - I got my car back with not even an explanation of what was wrong - my vote goes to......

I hate to do this......

Menzies - For the contribution that Iain's put in with the charity thread. And for the fact that he's not some faceless corporate gimp. Good on ya!:approve:

Big Col
11th November 2004, 04:27 AM
And also 'cos he got me my mini in January! ;)

The Dogfather
11th November 2004, 04:29 AM
Does this mean we have to start being nice to him?

Bugger that for a game of soldiers!

Mini Me
11th November 2004, 04:46 AM
don't be nice for gods sake,but thanks for the vote BD,a take it all back,youre not an asswipe:p
i am on here for the abuse alone,it's what it's all about(plus the odd sale here and there,he hopes).Ah the banter......Anyway bugger that ,sod being nice,cheers for the vote toss pot..fancy a new motor:p

The Dogfather
11th November 2004, 04:52 AM
I would like to swap my sh!tty fiesta for a One D but I'm can't afford to loose anymore money on changing cars.

I will eventually move up to an S, maybe even an S Works but not for a couple of years. I call you then!

Mini Me
21st November 2004, 10:57 PM
Menzies ,taking the lead......about bloody time.
Sellers off all things nice and fixers off all that squeeks.

The Dogfather
21st November 2004, 11:17 PM
Do you think that lead will last????

Mini Me
21st November 2004, 11:21 PM
well i have done a mailshot to all my customers...............kidding of course(or is he):p
p.s. looks like it's just me and you with bugger all else to do;)

The Dogfather
21st November 2004, 11:33 PM
Yes, it's peeing it down in Turriff and the snow is turning to slush.

Mini Me
21st November 2004, 11:36 PM
That's ok , but i'm at work...:eek::blackeye::disapprove:

monkimagic
22nd November 2004, 09:49 AM
I vote for JC, Aberdeen

Big Col
22nd November 2004, 04:56 PM

WELL GET MY BLOODY INFORMATION SENT!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Mini Me
23rd November 2004, 04:05 AM

WELL GET MY BLOODY INFORMATION SENT!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
ooohh, bad day C ?;)
look at the MINI NEWS thread ,my old chum:p

RS
23rd November 2004, 07:14 AM
We've had dealings with JC in Aberdeen for initial sales enquiry, but primarily for servicing. I find the service staff very helpful, however I sometimes get frustrated with quality of the work that gets done on the car.

Bought the car from Calterdon in Inverness as they were much more interested in selling it to us and it was delivered with a bunch of flowers for Steph and a bottle of champagne, therefore they get our vote.

weefozzy Jr
23rd November 2004, 09:26 AM
well all i can say is big up to Dunedin bmw Edinburgh, 3 mini's great service even if the first one was s**t.

Mini Me
24th November 2004, 02:25 AM

Most will have only experienced one dealership but if your happy place your votes.

Iain you can't vote for yourself......

Scores on the doors so far:-

Calterdon 2.5
Menzies 7 (Iain has been canvasing though!)
JC Dundee 5
JC Aberdeen 5.5
Grassicks 1
Dunedin Edinburgh 2
Hairy Fannyburn's 3
Eastern 1.5
Hamilton 0.5

Very close between Menzies and JC!
Aw ,Menzies will romp home.....;)

DNV122
24th November 2004, 06:41 AM
JCs Aberdeen for the S Works Demo, the Russ Swift Convertible launch, the Fintray Hillclimb & high quality (overall) service from the service desk.

shoppie
24th November 2004, 06:36 PM
Got be JC Dundee for me:cool:.

They provided Russ Swift and gave us huge support for the Red Arrows day in Arbroath. (and they are are doing it all again!!!!)

Mini Me
24th November 2004, 11:15 PM
<oh no,whats happening>

shoppie
26th November 2004, 07:55 AM

<oh no,whats happening>

See www.seafront.org.uk for details of last years event

JC Dundee were one of our (the Arbroath Business Association's) major sponsors for this event. They are happy to do the same for us again this year.:cool:

Mini Me
26th November 2004, 08:09 AM
they are a good bunch, is that where matt works ?

shoppie
26th November 2004, 10:26 AM
Matt Paint or Black??

Sorryyyyyyy:I:I:I
Couldn't resist... just back from the pub:D

Don't know any one called Matt there, Just Chris ( who frequents this forum) and the 2 sales guys Scott & Ewan

The Dogfather
26th November 2004, 04:51 PM
Matt works at JC Aberdeen.

Mini Me
26th November 2004, 05:07 PM

Matt works at JC Aberdeen.
Couldn't remember,he's a good guy...:)

The Dogfather
26th November 2004, 06:46 PM
Don't know we bought our car from Annie! I believe he's alright, most MINI staff are, present company excluded!

Mini Me
26th November 2004, 08:17 PM

Don't know we bought our car from Annie! I believe he's alright, most MINI staff are, present company excluded!
Listen naughty pooch,don't start today,cos am no in the mood,and will come down upon you with furios anger:blackeye::pgerrit right up ye:evil:

Big Col
26th November 2004, 08:18 PM
Caaaareful Sales monkey! Remember what the title of this thread is...

Mini Me
26th November 2004, 08:29 PM
Bad Dog ,mate, you know i only jest,my fine friend:D:D(you think that was enough Col:question:)

The Dogfather
26th November 2004, 09:01 PM

Bad Dog ,mate, you know i only jest,my fine friend:D:D(you think that was enough Col:question:)

Stop creeping, I prefer it when you're yourself i.e. a miserable tosser! Anyway don't take any advice from Col the altitude has caused a lack of Oxygen to his brain.....

Big Col
26th November 2004, 09:07 PM
Stop creeping, I prefer it when you're yourself i.e. a miserable tosser! Anyway don't take any advice from Col the altitude has caused a lack of Oxygen to his brain.....

<shakes head sadly> You're just trying too hard mate. We know you want to be a cheeky wee chappy but you're just coming across as a bitter wee smurf. Just relax and one day you'll say something funny. You can't rush these things. I mean come on. "a lack of Oxygen to the brain"? Now go and have a think and try and come up with something original and with just a lil bit of intelligence and we'll mark it again. Keep your chin up lil fella. You'll get there one day. :)

The Dogfather
26th November 2004, 09:13 PM
Sorry mate not up to my usual standards. To busy trying to upload some pictures of my new look motor!

Normal service will be resummed short:clown:ly!

Mini Me
27th November 2004, 07:03 AM

cool with me asswipe;):p

Mini Me
30th November 2004, 07:31 AM
AHEM!!!I think it's time this came to an end,it's been up for weeks;)(nothing to do with the fact that i have a marginal lead)...........................:p:D:):eek::approv e:

Scottch
1st December 2004, 05:49 AM
Grassick's of Perth have always been outstanding with me, and my family over the last 10 years!

Cheers!

Scott

Mini Me
11th December 2004, 12:16 AM

AHEM!!!I think it's time this came to an end,it's been up for weeks;)(nothing to do with the fact that i have a marginal lead)...........................:p:D:):eek::approv e:
Come on BD,lets have it:eek::eek:;):Dwhat do i win:question::question:

The Dogfather
11th December 2004, 12:42 AM
A big F.U. if you're not careful:eek::p;).

I think this should run till the end of the year:question::eightball:

Mini Me
11th December 2004, 01:29 AM

A big F.U. if you're not careful.

I think this should run till the end of the year?
a big F.U ,with no smileys:dead::question: that;s charming,who stole your lolli pop:eek::blackeye:;)BD.........

The Dogfather
11th December 2004, 02:05 AM
Sorry, used the quick reply box and forgot. Will edit!

Mini Me
14th December 2004, 08:04 AM

Sorry, used the quick reply box and forgot. Will edit!
You caved easier than i thought BD;)

The Dogfather
14th December 2004, 08:06 AM
No cave, just forgot! Now leave it salesmonkey or I'll send you another virus ;)

Mini Me
14th December 2004, 08:09 AM

No cave, just forgot! Now leave it salesmonkey or I'll send you another virus ;)
funny you should mention that,you see iv'e got this rash....;):p

The Dogfather
14th December 2004, 08:12 AM
:D Does Mrs Minime know?

Mini Me
15th December 2004, 02:44 AM

:D Does Mrs Minime know?
:eek::blackeye:;)no need to tell her,that cream you recomended worked a treat.....cheers BD;):I
Tis true that you are the master off all things STD..:p

The Dogfather
15th December 2004, 03:09 AM
Well what do you expect I am a doctor :)

Clare1
21st December 2004, 01:02 AM
My vote goes to . . . . .

:) MENZIES :)

Top Class! What a nice bunch of people ;)

Would recommend Menzies everytime!

Gismo
21st December 2004, 01:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by Clare1
Would recommend Menzies everytime!

Ahem, insider dealings me thinks ;)

The Dogfather
21st December 2004, 01:11 AM
Damn right! Clare you're not allowed to vote for yourself. :p

Clare1
21st December 2004, 01:20 AM
Inside dealings? Nah no way ;)

Clare1
21st December 2004, 01:23 AM
HELP!!!

You dont know what its like working with Iain, he made me do it!
The man is nuts!:p
;)

Mini Me
28th December 2004, 10:29 AM
Nearly time !!!!!:p
Come on BD;):p

Mini Me
6th January 2005, 09:23 AM
OK BD, it's 5/01/2005....time to call it a day ?:p
you know you want to..................

The Dogfather
6th January 2005, 09:12 PM
Looks like Minime has managed to dupe enough people into voting for him.

And it looks like Menzies are NMS's favourite dealer in 2004!

Perhaps we can produce a little certificate for the dealerships wall?

Mini Me
7th January 2005, 03:52 AM

New thread required me thinks....;);)

Mini Me
8th May 2005, 07:31 PM

Blank spot on ma wall BD !!!!......You forgot about me didn't you :disapprove:

Mini Me
6th August 2005, 08:34 PM
Goodness,did we win this:p.......ain't we good:p:D:D:p:D;);)

yes i am bored !!!!:dead::disapprove:

Is it not time for 2005 poll:question:

Issi
6th August 2005, 11:03 PM
Ok I vote for Morrisons of Kirkcaldy because they are so helpful and nice.

Mini Me
7th August 2005, 01:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by Issi

Ok I vote for Morrisons of Kirkcaldy because they are so helpful and nice.

Your no allowed tae vote :mad::dead::mad::dead::disapprove:;)

Issi
7th August 2005, 07:48 AM
Minime why not???

Mini Me
7th August 2005, 08:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by Issi

Minime why not???

Cos you can only cote for Menzies ;):D:p:evil:;)

The Dogfather
7th August 2005, 08:40 AM
cote? Pished again? :eek:

Mini Me
7th August 2005, 08:49 AM

cote? Pished again? :eek:

No man,not tonight ;):D:evil:

Issi
8th August 2005, 03:36 AM
Is it not a bit late to be on the site - do you not need to go to the land of nod???.

Issi
8th August 2005, 03:36 AM
Is it not a bit late to be on the site - do you not need to go to the land of nod???.

Issi
8th August 2005, 03:37 AM
Oops submitted it twice must be a sunday night boob!!!

Mon the fish
16th August 2005, 01:45 AM
Harry Fairbairn Giffnock, my uncle's the service manager so personal attention is guaranteed! Don't rate the sales department though so didn't buy my Mini there

bpirie1000
16th August 2005, 03:25 PM
John Clark Aberdeen

There learning that customer Satisfaction pays dividends..

euan
16th August 2005, 05:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000

John Clark Aberdeen

Took them a while though....

The Dogfather
16th August 2005, 06:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000

John Clark Aberdeen

Certainly not my experience!