PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE - 2009 Mini Cooper S R56

JamieR56CooperS
5th December 2018, 10:12 PM
Hi folks,

Sorry to say but it's time to sell my beloved 2009 Mini Cooper S R56 "Jazzy Jeff". As much as I love it, it's time to move on. I actually work in the electric vehicle industry and it's time I put my money where my mouth is! My wife and I both had an itch to scratch and were desperate for a Cooper S. I've only had the car around 6 months but it truly has been brilliant.

So the details:

Price - £4,300
Year - 2009
Model - Cooper S R56
Colour - White
Service history - Full
MOT - December 2019
Date of last service - November 2018
Number of keys - 2
Mileage - 65,000

Being perfectly honest, I think it's a steal at that price. You'll struggle to find a one for that sort of price and condition in the whole country. During it's last service and MOT, I replaced the rear brake discs, pads and calipers and I believe the previous owner also fitted a new battery. The body work is in excellent condition. There's honestly not a mark on it. The alloys are in great condition apart from a very small blemish on the rear left. The interior is immaculate!

Apologies for the poor quality of the pictures. I'm usually one of these people that obsess of pictures but I just didn't have the time at the weekend.

I hope Jazzy Jeff catches someone's eye and would be more than happy to accommodate a test drive. I'm pretty confident that anyone who comes for a look will buy it. I know I did 6 months ago when I bought it from a guy down south.

Best,

Jamie