Arbroath + 2
Harvest Run + 1

and

Most anticipated future Run of 2004/2005

Cullen 2005 + 2
Central Run + 1
Blackpool + 1
Loch Ness + 2
Ladies and Gentlemen here's your chance to recognise all the hard work of run organisers by voting for your favorite run. Now the Cullen Run will be a favourite for most but don't just follow the herd, if other runs have floated your boat then make sure you stick it down.

Please post your votes

Mini Me
24th October 2004, 11:34 PM
Best run,must be the one that went down the back of ma leg,when i had Col on test drive in the S yesterday.............

The Dogfather
24th October 2004, 11:35 PM
I'll go first....

My favourite Run would have to be the Cullen Run.

The Run I'm looking forward to most - Eggy's Loch Ness run, I'm sure it'll be interesting!

Duncan Stewart
25th October 2004, 02:28 AM
Impossible to say! such a good year for runs.
A great year opener with the St.Andrews run
A fantastic West coast run
The speed and ice cream of the Cullen run
and splashing in the puddles on the Harvest run
Also the excellent Mini Clan Hardrian's wall & Thistle runs
and the superb scenery of the Scottish leg of the Mini2 round GB run.
Throw in a the shows and local meets we also had and you have a great Mini scene in Scotland
Huge thanks goes to everyone involved in organising all these runs
Future runs? I'm sure they will all be great! :D

X30YES
25th October 2004, 03:11 AM
CULLEN Run !!! for me

john
25th October 2004, 03:51 AM
I cannot really vote for my own run so I will vote for the Harvest run,if P!55ed with rain the puddles were huge I behaved myself and had a fantastic time as did my youngest daughter who had a ball:)

Nenah
25th October 2004, 04:00 AM
CULLEN!!! But then it was my first ever Mini run and like most first experiences, the intoxicating, addictive buzz from that weekend was just awesome and so far not yet been matched! :) Roll on Cullen 2005!! ;)

Big Col
25th October 2004, 04:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by minime

Best run,must be the one that went down the back of ma leg,when i had Col on test drive in the S yesterday.............

When you 'had' me on test drive? Fnar Fnar! Excellent service at Menzies right enough folks.

You weren't half as scared as Linsey was by the way mate I can assure you.

For the best run I'd have to say the Arbroath run but then again, it was the only one I was on. I still think it was excellent though. :)

Smurf
25th October 2004, 04:05 PM
Loved Arbroath, loved the Mini Clan Hadrian's Wall, and Mini Clan Thistle Run!

Looking forward to Rob's wee short-ish run around the central belt / Trossachs / Stirling / wherever we end up! :)

The Dogfather
25th October 2004, 04:08 PM
Come on Duncan that fence post must be getting uncomfortable by now! How about picking one from your list.....

Julz
25th October 2004, 04:31 PM
I would have to definately say Cullen for best run, and we're already looking forward to Cullen 2005! But I must say I'm fair looking forward to Blackpool this weekend!!:D

Duncan Stewart
25th October 2004, 05:11 PM
quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Come on Duncan that fence post must be getting uncomfortable by now! How about picking one from your list.....

Ouch :D:D:D:D:D
Don't want to upset anyone ;):I:clown:
OK, OK - Cullen :cool:, only by a small margin ;) (Helen loved the Cows :eek:)

Burple
25th October 2004, 08:17 PM
Got To agree with most of you..

Cullen for this year without a doubt!
(Even being on the back of the tractor in the P155ing rain to see a big pond of sh*te and the f@nny who stopped us and threatened to report us all - Calm down Neil! - all adds to the fun!!

And next year, John mate you got a lot to live up to! It's got to be Cullen for that one too!!

(Although to be fair, I'm with Julz, looking forward to Blackpool too!!) :D:D:D:D:D

The Dogfather
25th October 2004, 08:19 PM
When did you get stopped I never heard about that?

Burple
25th October 2004, 08:31 PM

When did you get stopped I never heard about that?

After Cullen, on the way to the hotel. Me an' Flick, The Weefossies and Neil were scooting along trying to catch up with everyone when this fat gonk stopped us in the middle of the road and threatened to report us all while his soorfaced wifie took down our numbers! He also threatened to put tacks all over the road if we came back that way! (Hello!! Runflats!!! Duh! ;)) Whit a Dobber!
Apparently everybody had gone past at 'stupid speeds' and there were kids and dogs about and stuff...
Well.. they're your rugrats, you train them to stay off the effin' road ya muppet! ;) Poor wee Neil got a wee bit upset! ;):D
Think he was about to tear the guy a new @rsehole! ;):blackeye::D

(I'm not trying to stir but...) We were in the middle of bleedin' nowhere in the Highlands, and this Dobber with a Yorkshire (ish) accent was telling us how to drive on 'HIS' country roads?? ;):D
Heh... yeah... nice try tattie-heid! ;);):D:blackeye::D

...All added to the entertainment! :D

Edited cos I cannae spell ;)

Michael_mac
25th October 2004, 09:48 PM
Th run that I am most looking forward to is of course the loch ness run but then again my opinion is of course extremely biased

The Dogfather
25th October 2004, 09:57 PM
What do you expect he's from the wrong side of the bloody pennines.

Burple
25th October 2004, 10:56 PM

What do you expect he's from the wrong side of the bloody pennines.

:D:D:D
It all added to the entertainment for a fantastic weekend! :D

Wul
26th October 2004, 10:32 PM
Has to be the go-karting run - but then it is the only one i've attended this year! :I

LOL!