PDA

View Full Version : Nenah! Near Ballater

The Dogfather
24th October 2004, 03:48 AM
Saw you today bombing along the Deeside Road heading towards Ballater.

We were in the Fester heading the other way.

Paul

Nenah
24th October 2004, 03:55 AM
Hey Paul! Yes, I was heading out to Balmoral for some siteseeing with G'day Lance for the afternoon - at last got a chance to give Winnie an awesome run with lots of fast corners and overtaking those frustrating weekend drivers...Lance did go very quite in the passanger seat but I was just giving getting him ready for next weekend's Blackpool run! See you Saturday - looking forward to it!

Nenah

The Dogfather
24th October 2004, 04:06 AM
Chances are Jackie will be piloting the MINI as I'll be driving the old Audi on the way to Blackpool. This means I might have a spare seat in the Audi if you're going to be overcrowded.

As Jackie will be driving the MINI progress might be slightly slower than usual.

Nenah
24th October 2004, 05:34 AM
Thanks for the kind offer, Paul - I may take you up on that as I dont want the extra weight in the backseat slowing down me down! ;)

MartinSullivan
24th October 2004, 05:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by Nenah-M3RPM
I may take you up on that as I dont want the extra weight in the backseat slowing down me down! ;)

Passengers take up valuable champagne space as well :):p

Nenah
24th October 2004, 08:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

quote:Originally posted by Nenah-M3RPM
I may take you up on that as I dont want the extra weight in the backseat slowing down me down! ;)

Passengers take up valuable champagne space as well :):p

...Precisely! And I will be bringing some with me and now I can fit more in!:D

The Dogfather
24th October 2004, 10:55 PM
Nenah - I'm giving the Audi to my dad but it needs some work done on it before I can drive it down. Hopefully it'll be sorted by the weekend otherwise I'll be making another trip later in the month.

Nenah
25th October 2004, 02:51 AM
Yep, no problems Paul. I'm still waiting for Jai to return to Aberdeen (finger's x he'll get back this week) so may only have the one passanger (Lance) afterall. Cheers Nenah :)