PDA

View Full Version : Flickr...

CiderFex
15th November 2018, 07:16 AM
Well, that’ll be my account getting binned off then...

https://www.flickr.com/lookingahead/?utm_campaign=flickr-lookingahead&utm_source=Flickr&utm_medium=email

I pay out already for my iCloud and Amazon Photos, as part of my Amazon Prime account, so I’ll be buggered if I’m going to pay for Flickr as well.
[emoji35]

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

MINI William
15th November 2018, 07:27 AM
Seen this earlier. Looks as if it’s going a similar way to photobucket

CiderFex
15th November 2018, 07:38 AM
Yeah, they’ve been pushing the Pro account for about 2-3 years now.
I’ll just stick to what I’ve got and if need be I can share albums from Amazon Photos account or my MyCloud Wi-Fi HDD.

Twisterboy
15th November 2018, 08:11 AM
Don't have a Flicker Account but do own a Photobucket Account which to be honest I hardly use nowadays, I usually tend to save my photos to my facebook account and then download and tend to share to sites and then delete the download.

Feel for a lot of people I know through who use these sites.

Davy

mikeswagon
15th November 2018, 09:46 AM
I need to get my head around the options on various forums.... I used to use Photobucket, then they wanted subscriptions so I went to Flickr.... be a while before I hit their 1000 pics limit..... but I believe
Photobucket works again for free, so all my old piccies are visible again.

MINI William
15th November 2018, 10:54 AM
Might need to revert back to photobucket

Chloe
15th November 2018, 12:18 PM
I got an email this morning. I don’t really use it I prefer using Facebook as I have a page for just pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twisterboy
15th November 2018, 08:52 PM
Wonders how long it will be before Facebook start charging.

Davy

CiderFex
15th November 2018, 09:07 PM
I’m personally not a massive fan of FB for pics because they really kill the quality of them.
I do like the album features on FB though and it has been a useful tool in the past when we’ve done an Americaland road trip.
I’ll hopefully be creating another one of those next year.
I can share albums on my MyCloud drive but that can run a tad slow at times if the album has tons of pics in it.

Eddie_JCW
15th November 2018, 09:40 PM
I’m personally not a massive fan of FB for pics because they really kill the quality of them.

There's 2 things that really annoy me... Poor quality music systems and sites that compress photos [emoji35]