PDA

View Full Version : Vinyl wrap recommendations?

Ehjack
3rd November 2018, 09:46 PM
Can anyone recommend some good wrapping companies close to Glasgow? I've tried Clyde Wraps and Ultimate Customs and the price is significantly different between the two..

I'm looking to get my roof wrapped and possibly the belt line.

Ta!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

elgassi
3rd November 2018, 11:24 PM
not that close to Glasgow, an hour away, I used Calum at Spotless Detailing in Perth to fit PPF on my P1 Subaru
they're good, top class work
https://www.spotlessvaleting.co.uk/index.html

EcosseGP
4th November 2018, 12:40 AM
You’ll be able to do the belt line yourself I’m sure it’s relatively easy if you take your time. If you can make it to stirling Spaced Out Graphics (Bryan) would possibly be able to do you a good deal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Twisterboy
4th November 2018, 11:03 AM
Shore wraps might be able to help, I seen their classic mini wrapped and it looked ace.

Davy

Ehjack
4th November 2018, 01:55 PM
Thanks I'll give them all a call on Monday and see what works out the cheapest.

Ehjack
4th November 2018, 01:56 PM
I've seen a few videos of the belt line being done and looks quite fiddly. Especially since most kits don't come pre cut to size either.

I guess it's worth a punt and it's only like £10-15 if I mess it up. Cheers!
You’ll be able to do the belt line yourself I’m sure it’s relatively easy if you take your time. If you can make it to stirling Spaced Out Graphics (Bryan) would possibly be able to do you a good deal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MINI William
4th November 2018, 02:13 PM
Belt line is easy enough to do, best to take your time. You don’t want a kit that’s precut, best to cut as you go.

Ehjack
4th November 2018, 02:15 PM
Alright I'll give it a go, thanks! Any recommendations on where to order the beltline kit from? I was going to pick the one up from LUXEWERX
Belt line is easy enough to do, best to take your time. You don’t want a kit that’s precut, best to cut as you go.

MINI William
4th November 2018, 02:57 PM
Alright I'll give it a go, thanks! Any recommendations on where to order the beltline kit from? I was going to pick the one up from LUXEWERX

Better with the SMPS2012 kit. Best belt line kit I’ve used

Blueboy
5th November 2018, 12:06 AM
Not in Glasgow but in Perth and one of the best wrapping companies about, check out their page very impressive
http://ptwvehiclewrapping.co.uk/