PDA

View Full Version : Well it’s the weekend again what we all up to

cuddles
2nd November 2018, 07:24 AM
Working

CiderFex
2nd November 2018, 07:25 AM
Tidying up the house, various other bits and bobs of “house work” and I may even give Rocky its first clean for months if the weather is good enough.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

goggs
2nd November 2018, 07:49 AM
Fitting the jcw pro front splitters hopefully, minis then in for a detail on Sunday with a good mate of mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
2nd November 2018, 08:03 AM
Another weekend of work for me too ..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big Gordy
2nd November 2018, 09:14 AM
Quiet weekend for me as I try to shake off the lurgy :argh:

Eddie_JCW
2nd November 2018, 09:20 AM
Working also

catster01
2nd November 2018, 09:25 AM
Now that my ribs have healed, I plan on tackling my mountain of ironing that has piled up while I’ve been too sore to do it, whilst binge watching a box set yet to be decided on. And also a trip to Ikea on Sunday. [emoji13]

Chloe
2nd November 2018, 10:59 AM
Heading up to knockhill tomorrow afternoon/night.

Then probably training and washing the car again on Sunday. [emoji846][emoji846]

MINI William
2nd November 2018, 11:26 AM
Working Saturday and yet to see what Sunday has in store

M600-RKJ
2nd November 2018, 01:58 PM
Helping out at my society at the uni open day then work, then Sunday will be more work

Twisterboy
2nd November 2018, 05:29 PM
Cleaning Mini on Saturday, going to a meet on Saturday night, Sunday more than likely clean the family Skoda.

Davy

CiderFex
2nd November 2018, 07:03 PM
I’ve just been very naughty and bought some “unplanned bits”.
[emoji12]
Oh well, unexpected purchases are always a nice surprise to yourself.
[emoji23]

EcosseGP
2nd November 2018, 09:36 PM
^^ not again Pete you’re so easily led lol

Crombers
2nd November 2018, 10:09 PM
What else would I be doing ......:sad:

CiderFex
2nd November 2018, 10:27 PM
^^ not again Pete you’re so easily led lol

Aye Davy, normally by you.
[emoji12]
On this occasion though, you are completely innocent for once.
[emoji23]

Twisterboy
3rd November 2018, 03:08 PM
Well so far today....

Been down to Mini in Edinburgh and let my wallet recover when I found out the cost for a touch up pen!!!
Nipped to Chemist for my prescription
Done a repair to the family Skoda as the bins fell on the car in the winds last night.
Cleaned the Mini for a car meet tonight.

Davy

EcosseGP
15th December 2018, 11:50 AM
Well if anyone happens to be out Christmas shopping this weekend it'll be worth nipping into Marks and Spencers for Rodney The Reindeer cake.
Totally amazing chocolate brownie type cake with some extra wee chocolate balls hidden in the centre ! Superb with a wee cup of tea or mug of coffee (or after a back shift) ...
A massive "Thank You" to Megan (and William) for their visit and a chance to try the cake. Its become a Christmas tradition to "test" the annual M&S cake on offer and i have to say this years effort doesn't disappoint !
What I will say is that if you can feed it back to M&S Megan it says it serves 16 .... LIARS !!! It served 3 and had I not had two visitors it would've served one !!!
I should've taken some photos before we opened the cake but in my haste to get it cut i forgot ... sorry.
Thanks again you two and fingers crossed M&S sort out the packaging next year lol ...
Have a great weekend all ...

CiderFex
15th December 2018, 11:52 AM
What am I doing today ?
Well, after reading the above I’m away to lay down to recover from severe shock after reading that Davy has shared some cake !!!
[emoji15]

EcosseGP
15th December 2018, 12:10 PM
In fairness Pete I always share the M&S Christmas cake with Megan ... it’s because she brings it and won’t let go of it until it’s cut and she has a plate with a bit on !
Doesn’t look good me taking the cake and pushing her out of the door lol [emoji13]
I’ll repay the favour though in a couple of weeks !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RichTea
15th December 2018, 12:33 PM
Im getting a new windscreen fitted unfortunately :(

Blooming stone flicked up and its cracked...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181215/7db3e31addf9185402b3bd9bd9449a97.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

badwolf340
15th December 2018, 01:11 PM
Im getting a new windscreen fitted unfortunately :(

Blooming stone flicked up and its cracked...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181215/7db3e31addf9185402b3bd9bd9449a97.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
That’s not good but as long as it’s getting fixed

bpirie1000
15th December 2018, 09:40 PM
Head gasket in my 2002 cooper... burr -5 buts that's devotion for you...

#$tupidity......

Magoo
15th December 2018, 09:42 PM
Exactly Davy i taught you the first year it’s not polite to push me back out the house when I visit with special cake lol I was pleasantly surprised by the cake, I was recommending it to customers today. I even mentioned the proposed serving suggestion was popostuous!

But to answer the question... working now til Christmas - crying face -

catster01
16th December 2018, 10:19 AM
Oh aye Davy.. well seen we hear about the cake once you’ve finished it! Well good job my friend Lynn dobbed you in...Somebody might not get any birthday cake in a couple of weeks... lol.
Having lovely weekend, had all the girls over yesterday for our annual Christmas Dinner Day! And today I think I’ll organise my Christmas shopping list.. [emoji1335]

Lynn
16th December 2018, 02:00 PM
Cat, we’ve still got ours, we’ll share ours with you!! [emoji23]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181216/3ed2bcf494d61fb5b41eeff0d08ef27c.jpg

Twisterboy
16th December 2018, 03:05 PM
We took the kids to a Xmas party yesterday and went to a car meet last night, today looks like a quiet day for us.

Davy

CiderFex
22nd December 2018, 05:20 AM
I’ll be leaving the house about 06:00 to nip o’er to t’Sheff to get mi hair cut and then pop into Makro to start, and finish, my Chrimbob shopping.
I should hopefully be back home before 8 bells.
[emoji4]

Twisterboy
22nd December 2018, 06:25 PM
Quite a quiet day for me, went down to chemist and post office, went for a coffee and then washed and waxed Mini, caught up on some you tube car channels I subscribe to.

Putting kids to bed shortly and heading out to a car meet.

Tomorrow going to my brothers for Xmas dinner.

Davy

CiderFex
2nd February 2019, 10:26 AM
I’m hoping that the temp gets above 0C so that I can try and gi Rocky a quick fettle.
Tomorrow I’m off to meet up wi Steel City MINI’s for the first time. It’s just a meet up in a pub car park at 09:30 but the huge bonus for me is that it’ll only entail a 15 mile drive.
It’ll be the first meet I’ve ever gone to where the engine will still be getting warm when I get there.
[emoji23]
There’s no snow here as such at the mo but it is still -4C so I need it to warm up a tad before I start throwing water o’er the Wee Beasty.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190202/fffb43ec7b00b83a354c30f7ce20a6e5.jpg

badwolf340
2nd February 2019, 10:48 AM
Enjoy Pete it’s a credit to yourself the miles you travel

CiderFex
2nd February 2019, 11:38 AM
Enjoy Pete it’s a credit to yourself the miles you travel

Thank you Brian.
[emoji4]
As I’ve said before you it’s you guys that always make every mile worth while.
[emoji41]

Twisterboy
2nd February 2019, 04:18 PM
6 nations and tomorrow helping Lothian Buses in Edinburgh out by loaning out the Mini for a publicity stunt for the launch of their new 100 seater buses.

Tonight going to a car meet in Edinburgh but taking the family Skoda as spent a couple of hours cleaning the Mini this morning.

Davy

CiderFex
2nd March 2019, 09:17 AM
A chill out weekend for me after a pretty dire week last week.
Not to worry though ‘cos the next few weeks will be a bit of a challenge with the commencement of trying to sort out the middle and far end garage, eventually.
[emoji4]

stoney
2nd March 2019, 11:38 AM
Knockhill today and the children's birthday party 2morow.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Twisterboy
2nd March 2019, 08:13 PM
For once it was a car less weekend, took the kids to Gorgie farm in Edinburgh, they loved the cuddle zone with the animals, then popped up to the museum of childhood and the national museum on chambers Street and snapped a 60 year old mini on display which had been driven from Oxford to Galashiels.

Davy