PDA

View Full Version : Boardman Comp Red Road Bike....Size M

Big Gordy
22nd October 2018, 07:07 PM
With my younger brother passing away 3 weeks ago I now have the onerous task of trying to move on his collection of bicycles ☹️ First on the list is his 6 month old Boardman Road Comp Red. He's only ridden it about 3 times before he became too ill to cycle. The link to the full spec is here...... https://www.boardmanbikes.com/gb_en/products/1177-road-comp.html These are £525 new so looking for £325 Any questions....just ask....thanks

Craig
23rd October 2018, 09:00 PM
I got my first decent mountain bike off your wee bro... taken too soon mate... catch up soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
23rd October 2018, 09:24 PM
Sorry to hear this Gordon and I know it’ll not be an easy time for you or the family.
I’m looking for another bike but think this will be too small for me. I’ll check the details and be in touch if it’ll fit me.

CiderFex
24th October 2018, 04:54 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss Gordon.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

Big Gordy
24th October 2018, 08:55 AM
Thanks guys :thumbs up:
He was a bit of a hoarder :Whistle:so far we've found 9 mobile phones all in mint condition, two laptops, two ipads, one tablet, two smart watches, four bicycles and about a squillion CD's. It's gonna be a big job :thud:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to hear this Gordon and I know it’ll not be an easy time for you or the family.
I’m looking for another bike but think this will be too small for me. I’ll check the details and be in touch if it’ll fit me.

Cool.....give me a shout if you want to come and try it on for size :smilewinkgrin:

- - - Updated - - -

I got my first decent mountain bike off your wee bro...

Find it hard to believe.....going by the amout of stuff he kept :moonie:

Big Gordy
3rd January 2019, 03:05 PM
Found even more stuff....which included another 6 phones would you believe....:thud:
Two Nikon cameras....
One D2X (body only £300)
One D70 (body only £60)
One Nikon SS-800 flash (£150)
One Nikon 70-300 zoom lens (£70)
One LowPro flipside 400AW camera bag (£40)
If anyone is interested in any of this stuff it all for sale (with pictures) on facebooks marketplace.

EcosseGP
3rd January 2019, 06:32 PM
I assume that the flash can only be used with Nikon cameras or is it compatible with any camera do you know ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crombers
4th January 2019, 06:53 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss Gordy, thoughts are with you & your family

Big Gordy
6th January 2019, 01:11 AM
I assume that the flash can only be used with Nikon cameras or is it compatible with any camera do you know ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it can be used on any camera but I'll check and get back to you

Big Gordy
6th January 2019, 10:02 AM
We recon it should work on any camera that has a hotshoe.....your welcome to try it :thumbs up:

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.nikon.co.uk/en_GB/product/discontinued/speedlights/2011/speedlight-sb-800#tech_specs

Big Gordy
30th June 2020, 07:01 PM
Should have said....this stuff is now off to new homes.