PDA

View Full Version : some pics

Scottie
22nd October 2004, 11:57 PM
Here is a link to pictures of my car with his new coat of paint and new wheels and some tweeks.

Not much sun to get the full details of the metal flake

Hope the link works

http://community.webshots.com/user/thornef

sh@z
22nd October 2004, 11:59 PM
looking Very nice :)
lots of chromy bits inside ey :)

MartinSullivan
23rd October 2004, 12:00 AM
Looking good Fiona :)

Julz
23rd October 2004, 12:02 AM
Very nice indeed!! I like the wheels too, and the painted upright next to the windscreen!! Are you planning on putting stripes back on??
I must admit, I prefer the interior with the grey now!!:D
Will get a better look next week I take it!? :D

Scottie
23rd October 2004, 12:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Very nice indeed!! I like the wheels too, and the painted upright next to the windscreen!! Are you planning on putting stripes back on??
I must admit, I prefer the interior with the grey now!!:D
Will get a better look next week I take it!? :D

Nope the stripes are not going back on break up the effect of the metal flake. Just waiting on the Sparco seats which should be finsihed in a couple of weeks.

sh@z
23rd October 2004, 12:10 AM
oooooh metal flake finish.... didnt realise by lookin at the pic

Very nice indeed :D ... are those Zeemax wheels btw?

On 1st glance it looked as if the car had jus been washed and the little reflective bits was standing water or something, but NOW I SEE hehe... awesome paint job

Scottie
23rd October 2004, 12:15 AM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z

oooooh metal flake finish.... didnt realise by lookin at the pic

Very nice indeed :D ... are those Zeemax wheels btw?

On 1st glance it looked as if the car had jus been washed and the little reflective bits was standing water or something, but NOW I SEE hehe... awesome paint job

I think you need to see it in the flesh to get the real effect of the Metal Flake.

Against my better judgement they are Zeemax wheels but I like them.

sh@z
23rd October 2004, 12:17 AM
Yeah wheels are nice jus not heard the best of things about zeemax wheels... told my friend that too when he got his M3 all done by zeemax (the one in fast and modified a few months back) and he got the wheels too but hey :) they look sweet

Scottie
23rd October 2004, 12:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by sh@z

Yeah wheels are nice jus not heard the best of things about zeemax wheels... told my friend that too when he got his M3 all done by zeemax (the one in fast and modified a few months back) and he got the wheels too but hey :) they look sweet

Yip these one's are my summer wheels. I have a set that the car will sit on for the winter.

Building a nice new garage for the two mini's and were putting heating in so the cars and the wheels should be snug. Last year the car sat the winter out in the barn wasn't to healthy by March.

eddie 44
23rd October 2004, 05:02 AM
car is looking very very smart :cool:
interior looks so posh :p

Steph
23rd October 2004, 10:10 PM
Scrumptious!

Steve74
23rd October 2004, 10:50 PM
Nice dash!