PDA

View Full Version : MINI MEETS - Stockies Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th October 2018.

Chloe
29th September 2018, 08:20 PM
I'm organising a Meet at the stockies on the 27th & 28th October 2018 @ Cowdenbeath Racewall. It looks like it's going to be a good night on the Saturday with BriSCA F2 champions of champions, 2018 2L saloon stock car SuperBowl and the 1300 stock car SuperBowl.

On the Sunday the 2L and the 1300 saloons with be on again along with classic hot rods and stock rods.

Both days will be action packed.

On the Saturday night the racing starts at 5pm so we will meet at Morrisons car park at 4pm to allow us time to walk to the track and get through the gates.

I will go through early like I did last year to get seats up in the Grand Stand so we are all together

You will be able to purchase tickets at the gates Saturday night or Sunday afternoon.

If you are interested please put your name below and also if you are going the Saturday/Sunday or both.

Address for Morrisons car park
Main Street Cowdenbeath KY4 9QW.

Thanks
Chloe

1. Chloe - Both days
2. Stuart - Both days
3. Lynn - Saturday night.
4. Brian and Christina - Saturday night.
5. William and Megan - Saturday night.
6. Davy - Saturday night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

catster01
29th September 2018, 09:46 PM
Aww I’m away that weekend I’m afraid [emoji45]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuddles
30th September 2018, 07:09 AM
Brian and Christina just Saturday

MINI William
6th October 2018, 01:42 PM
We will be there the Saturday night

Eddie_JCW
7th October 2018, 06:41 PM
Sorry Chloe we're in Glasgow that weekend.

Twisterboy
7th October 2018, 08:12 PM
Hi there, I’m new to the site, so possibly the Saturday night would work for me, would my wee boy be ok to come.

Davy

Chloe
7th October 2018, 10:23 PM
Hi there, I’m new to the site, so possibly the Saturday night would work for me, would my wee boy be ok to come.

Davy

Yes the wee one would be fine to come. Just pay on the gate for yourself and your son.

All other info is on the first post for meeting before we head to the track. [emoji846][emoji592][emoji100]

Twisterboy
21st October 2018, 02:13 PM
Just realised that my wife has something on Saturday night so might not make the stockies, but I may pop up and show face and say hello at 4pm.

Davy

Crombers
22nd October 2018, 05:29 PM
Heading down south, Newcastle & Herts this weekend, enjoy the stockies :thumbs up:

Chloe
23rd October 2018, 10:10 PM
Just realised that my wife has something on Saturday night so might not make the stockies, but I may pop up and show face and say hello at 4pm.

Davy

No worries.

Twisterboy
27th October 2018, 12:51 PM
Not going to make popping up and say hello, in the middle of decorating trying to get the sons room ready, will catch up at another meet.

Davy

CiderFex
27th October 2018, 05:04 PM
I have tried absolutely EVERYTHING to be able to make it up tonight but sadly I have failed.
[emoji22]
I will make it up to one of these at some point in the future though.
[emoji106][emoji2532]
Have a great time all.
[emoji4]

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

goggs
27th October 2018, 05:10 PM
Would love to have come along tonight to meet those attending but I’m away this weekend as it’s my birthday, a treat from the Mrs [emoji16]

badwolf340
27th October 2018, 09:34 PM
A bit cold tonight but a great wee night and thanks to Chloe for organising

EcosseGP
27th October 2018, 10:48 PM
Firstly thanks to Chloe for organising tonight.

Good to catch up with those that were there and of course the racing was tight that’s for sure. Super Bowl didn’t fail to be entertaining that’s for sure.

Good to see that the next generation of Burgoynes is firing in all cylinders already. Well done tonight Stephen.

For those going tomorrow enjoy it’s sure to be a good days racing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MINI William
28th October 2018, 05:07 AM
A huge thanks to Chloe for organising. It was great to get a catch up with those that where there and to watch the cars.