PDA

View Full Version : F56 Cooper S accessories

Cubestero140
16th September 2018, 12:18 PM
I'm new to this page so please remove of not applicable!

Picking up my F56 Cooper S, however, i wanted to upgrade the exhaust. I was told that they cant fit it due to new emission laws! What other options are available that wont effect the warrenty?

Secondly, i do a fair bit of mountain biking and use to having a roof rack but there are no Thule fittings, what rear mounted bike racks are best?

Thanks for the help!!

MINI William
16th September 2018, 01:20 PM
I assume it’s a LCI F56? A lot of dealers are reluctant to fit the pro exhaust to an LCI, but it can be done. Just need to find one for sale

Borvad
21st April 2019, 02:31 AM
I assume it’s a LCI F56? A lot of dealers are reluctant to fit the pro exhaust to an LCI, but it can be done. Just need to find one for sale

whats an LCI F56?
I got an F56 recently too

badwolf340
21st April 2019, 08:41 AM
whats an LCI F56?
I got an F56 recently too
LCI F series is one of the lastest versions,PPF ,full front daytime running lights Union Jack rear lights less pops and bangs and other small changes that I am sure others will post off the top of my head the LCI will be mostly 2019

MINI William
21st April 2019, 08:47 AM
LCI stands Life Cycle Impulse which is a facelift of the car usually with slightly different bumpers, lights interior bits and sometimes revised engines