PDA

View Full Version : Fk78nj

Chirrpy
5th September 2018, 04:38 PM
Hi folks just wondering the best place for multi car insurance,had my insurance through and it's mental the price this year,hope someone can advise me on some insurance company's out there?thanks folks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINI William
5th September 2018, 04:46 PM
We use Admiral as well.

Chirrpy
5th September 2018, 04:47 PM
Hi folks just wondering the best place for multi car insurance,had my insurance through and it's mental the price this year,hope someone can advise me on some insurance company's out there?thanks folks

That's who I have at the is admiral Ally thanks I will give Chris a phone cheers guys

MINI William
5th September 2018, 05:57 PM
Maybe try one of the site sponsers then and see if they can help with a better price.

Big Gordy
6th September 2018, 07:55 AM
We're direct line :thumbs up:

Mon the fish
6th September 2018, 12:09 PM
Flux are always worth a try

Crombers
6th September 2018, 04:10 PM
Adrian Flux or Chris Knott, usually bounce between the two :thumbs up:

stoney
6th September 2018, 08:59 PM
Greenlight are worth a try as well

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Mon the fish
6th September 2018, 09:54 PM
Sky Insurance as well, was with them last year but not this year after putting £100 onto the premium!

Chirrpy
7th September 2018, 06:28 AM
Thanks guys get onto that over the weekend cheers [emoji482]

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
9th September 2018, 08:30 PM
Hi.
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back if you like.
Regards,
Dan.

Chirrpy
10th September 2018, 06:27 AM
Hi.
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back if you like.
Regards,
Dan.

Chirrpy
10th September 2018, 06:30 AM

Hi dan my only problem is I don't get my day off till Thursday,and the time I finish at night your office will be closed,so I will give you a call on Thursday thanks for getting back to e stuart