PDA

View Full Version : Cylinder Head ??

Gasmark7
9th August 2018, 05:41 PM
Out for a run this afternoon. Nothing heroic just a nice wee run. After 15 - 20 miles starts feeling like she's running on 3 cylinders but not misfiring and every time I accelerate I get a cloud of greyish smoke. Think it could be the cylinder head. Anything else it could be?????

Thanks

badwolf340
9th August 2018, 06:33 PM
Have you checked your water level ?

Gasmark7
9th August 2018, 09:03 PM
Yep. All fine. Sitting in the garage. Start her up. Does feel like 3 cylinders and a huge amount of smoke. Down on power too. any ideas

badwolf340
10th August 2018, 05:53 AM
Which model of S ...turbo or S/C

Gasmark7
10th August 2018, 11:57 AM
2007 turbo. Running a JCW turbo

Gasmark7
18th September 2018, 09:19 PM
Well she’s back. W33RHS rides again complete with a new engine, clutch and flywheel. Douglas and the lads at B&M Centre did and amazing job getting her all up and running again. Special thanks to Nathan for all his hard work and keeping me well informed. Really appreciate it guys.
By the way if any of you see me on the road please feel free to stop me and put a tenner in the collection can I’ve stuck to the back window.������

MINI William
19th September 2018, 08:17 AM
Well she’s back. W33RHS rides again complete with a new engine, clutch and flywheel. Douglas and the lads at B&M Centre did and amazing job getting her all up and running again. Special thanks to Nathan for all his hard work and keeping me well informed. Really appreciate it guys.
By the way if any of you see me on the road please feel free to stop me and put a tenner in the collection can I’ve stuck to the back window.������

Great news that the car is back on the road. Can’t beat the guys at B&M

badwolf340
19th September 2018, 09:05 AM
Another great review for Douglas and his team ,but best of all your car is up and running