PDA

View Full Version : R56 s JCW or any aftermarket back-box wanted!!

lou_sco
6th August 2018, 09:24 AM
I currently have a full straight pipe turbo back and really need to quieten down/refine the sound.

Cheers Guys and Girls.

Julz
6th August 2018, 07:00 PM
I have an aftermarket R56 cat back system that was apparently made by Pipe Dynamics, I bought it from someone off of here. It’s a little loud under load so I changed out to a JCW one as my son wasn’t keen on the drone (there is a bung for it as well but we never fitted it). I can upload photos and I also have videos that I took from inside the car (forgot to do the outside!) if you’re interested?

Kettlepot
13th August 2018, 08:17 PM
I currently have a full straight pipe turbo back and really need to quieten down/refine the sound.

Cheers Guys and Girls.

I could be interested in the straight pipe depending on price and location

lou_sco
11th September 2018, 05:54 PM
I could be interested in the straight pipe depending on price and location

Sorry I haven't been in touch. Forgot to install tappatalk...
its from the 2nd cat back, essentially a back box delete, I had done 3,000 miles with it.
Located in East lothian (north Berwick), but I travel to Edinburgh for work every day so no issue if your around there.
Looking for £70, whole job was £120 by pipe dynamics, chose 3inch slash cut tips, similar to f-type stye.I will up load a pic later tonight once i have polished it up!

Kettlepot
13th September 2018, 08:52 PM
Did you get the pics ?

lou_sco
16th September 2018, 06:01 PM
Did you get the pics ?

Kettlepot
18th March 2019, 09:51 PM
Have you still got this ?

M600-RKJ
19th March 2019, 09:54 PM
Have you still got this ?Have you never gotten around to finishing yours up Ian?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Kettlepot
19th March 2019, 10:16 PM
Have you never gotten around to finishing yours up Ian?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Finished ? Don’t be silly !

I have an N14 back box in my garage that has been opened, I have removed the sound deadening and sealed it back up, chopped the tips off and adapted it to 3” slash cut tips.
I don’t want to chop into the existing exhaust in case I want to put it back to standard (I have every other original part in the garage apart from the dash lighting. So I’m on the hunt for a front section from DPF to front res and I can start building from there