PDA

View Full Version : R53 Mini CooperS

W33EMA
18th July 2018, 12:56 PM

I am reluctantly putting my Mini Cooper S chilli pack with panoramic sunroof up for sale due to a change in circumstances and work commitments. This is an R53 Model which has been a joy to own one of these while there are still some well-maintained ones! See below all details regarding my ownership of this car. All receipts have been kept for reference and can be inspected should you wish to view the car. I am very meticulous about my car and this mini has undergone the best treatment whenever it has required something. Recently MOT’d in April 2018 and most of the work carried out by the owner of a mini racing team who services my car with the same filters as his racing minis.

Please be aware, this car is a Cat C damaged vehicle. Please don’t let this put you off as this car has been repaired to a high standard and was completed before I purchased in 2015. It was VOSA checked in 07/05/2013 and declared fit for use at this date.

Mileage currently sits at 87,500 miles but will gradually increase. I am the 7th owner of this vehicle and it is fully HPI clear too. Has partial service history.

In 2015:
-Front bonnet repaired and sprayed, along with bonnet scoop sprayed gloss black and the gloss black mesh new front grill
-Off side ball joint replaced (11/08)
-Near side front wheel bearing replaced, offside track rod end replace (8/10)
-Near side track rod end replaced(22/10)
-Front wheel alignment done (29/10)
-Brand new resonated Miltek exhaust system purchased
-Exhaust system fitted along with new battery (31/12)

In 2016:
-Power steering pump bought from ECU Testing Limited (20/1)
-Old power steering pumped removed new one fitted with new oil (26/01)
-Alternator belt replaced (26/2)
-Service carried out replacing - Air Filter
- Front and Rear brake pads
- Oil Filter
- Spark Plugs
- Oil change
- Front wheels balanced
- Front to rear brake pipes supplied and replaced with new fluid supplied
- Throttle pedal supplied and replaced
- Front bumper damage repaired getting the number plate/number plate holder removed/ smoothed and resprayed. All 4 alloys powder coated in the finishing colour of anthracite with gloss black along with 4 brand new uniroyal rain sport 3 tyres fitted
- MOT passed on 8th May 2016 75483 miles on the clock - advisory oil leak
- Front And Rear Alignment completed (16/09)

In 2017:
- Service was carried out which included:(13/4)
: Engine oil replaced
: Oil Filter replaced
: Rocker cover gasket
: Sump Gasket
: Sump plug
: Rocker cover bolts
: Strut top bush rear
: Nearside front brake pipe replaced
:Brake fluid replaced
- MOT passed 24th April 80814 mileage on the clock - Advisory Shock absorber has slight misting of oil nearside front.
- Full interior replaced with full leather interior
- Track rod end left and right replaced, Power steering fluid replaced, power steering rack supplied and replaced, engine coolant container supplied and replaced, along with engine coolant replaced (25/09)
-Oil cooler and gasket replaced, all 4 wheels balanced, indicator stock replaced (16/11)

In 2018:
- Service was carried out included:(13/04)
:Engine oil Replaced
:Air filter replaced
:Oil filter replaced
:Spark plugs replaced
:Rear brake discs and pads replaced/
:Manifold replaced due to blown flexi
- MOT Passed 26th April 85,866 miles on the clock – Advisory Power steering pipe has slight seepage from a joint
- Handbrake cable replaced, Power steering return pipe and fluid replaced along with banjo bolt and washer (07/06)
- Legal shortened acrylic domed plates front and back

Bad points-
There is sadly still a small amount of bad points:
1 - Little area of rust at the bottom of both doors

I may have missed some details but please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or request more photos.

Thanks in advance for reading!

£2000

Craig
19th July 2018, 07:09 AM
GLWTS Emma, you can tell this car has been loved since you got it [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W33EMA
20th July 2018, 12:36 PM
Sure has! What ever it’s needed it’s got with no short guts and only the best of the best :D

W33EMA
1st August 2018, 04:06 PM
SOLD!!