PDA

View Full Version : R56 Thermostat Housing, Chrome Trim and Steering Wheel Trim

Mark Threlfall
9th July 2018, 02:54 PM
So the MINI has gone, and I am left with a few parts sitting in the garage taking up space, so they may as well be of use to someone :) All parts are used but in good condition, and fit R56 (came off JCW)

All items can be collected from Paisley (preferable) or can be posted at cost, all payments as paypal gift or cash on collection please...

More photos of any item can be sent if required, just PM me and I can get them to you :)

Thermostat Housing - £40 ono - Only ever test fitted and has never been run, as the issue was elsewhere

Front Chrome Trim - £10 - This is the section that runs across the top of the bonnet in front of the wipers, ideal if yours has stone chips/dents like mine did, I put the damaged one back on the car for trade in, this one has no damage

JCW Bottom Steering Wheel Trim - £20 - Matt black with JCW logo, really nice subtle mod

Mark Threlfall
11th February 2019, 05:34 PM
Haven't been on here in ages as I've been working away and haven't been around to sort stuff, but these items are still available if there is any interest. Back home and looking to get some space back in the garage.

Mark Threlfall
14th February 2019, 06:00 PM
Bump

Macooper
21st March 2019, 11:12 PM
Regarding the JCW Bottom Steering Wheel Trim, picture not very clear, does it just stick onto the wheel?