PDA

View Full Version : Squeaky Windows

M600-RKJ
5th July 2018, 02:27 PM
Is there anyway to stop the window squeak when the car has been sat in the sun. I've never found anything that works. Got a customer picking up an R56 one and they weren't impressed by the windows squeaky.

Any help appreciated thanks, Mark

digi
5th July 2018, 05:55 PM
following this as my drivers window is driving me nuts

M600-RKJ
5th July 2018, 08:37 PM
Thanks Ali I'll need to give that stuff a go was more of a quick fix I was looking for as the girl was picking it up tonight, we just told her it was a mini thing

ELFMAN
5th July 2018, 11:30 PM
My driver’s window’s been squeaky since the HBT (come to think of it so have I). It’s a bit annoying but it also reminds me it’s Summertime! Yippee! etc

maxibaby01
5th July 2018, 11:47 PM
My driver’s window’s been squeaky since the HBT (come to think of it so have I). It’s a bit annoying but it also reminds me it’s Summertime! Yippee! etc

🤣🤣🤣

Cod liver oil, for the joints!

Anyone know how I can get rid of the annoying streaks on the front windows when they’ve been wound down and then up again? I’ve tried cleaning the rubber channel with IPA, but still comes back. R53 btw, 12 YO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harmchar
7th July 2018, 06:32 PM
You've maybe got that green goo crap on the inside of the rubber seal strip.. use one of that plastic trim removal tools to run between the window and seal, you might get a shock what's in there ��