PDA

View Full Version : MEGA MINI MEET 2019 ** 14 JULY 2019 **

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 10:18 AM
Firstly let me say to all NMS members that attended this years Mega MINI Meet a massive well done. The turn out was excellent and the cars displayed on the stand were a credit to you all. You all deserved the “Club Stand” trophy but now is the difficult bit ... we’d like to try and retain it, so who’s for going back ?

I know it’s a long way off and I’m not really thinking about the 2019 show season but after this years success I'm looking to see who's interested in attending.

Next years show will be held a week later on Sunday 7th July 2019 and it's our intention as usual to head down on the morning of Saturday 6th July and come back after the show finishes (usually around 4pm).

As always anyone who feels like attending is free to pop down for the day itself and attend the show if they'd rather so don't feel pressured into staying on the Saturday night if that doesn’t suit. We will need numbers later on for the club stand if you’re planning on popping down on the Sunday morning. This is to allow the organisers to allocate us a space appropriately. The Saturday night, as happened again this year, does usually turn out to be an entertaining night one way or another though.

The show is again being held at Lytham St Anne's and NMS have attended the show for the past few years. No club has won the club stand trophy two years in a row that I can recall so the pressure is on.

Accommodation has been arranged and the same hotel as previous years has been booked. The hotel is literally a few miles away from the venue and it has secure parking and has served us well over the past few years.

If you’re thinking about attending and staying I will require a £30 deposit (non refundable) to reserve a room. Room prices have increased for 2019 but I’ve managed to negotiate another deal at £80 (2017 prices) per twin/double room. The deposit will be required by the end of August but I’ll allocate a room for those interested in attending meantime.

Please remember the number of rooms is limited so don't delay, check your diaries and don't be afraid to come along and join in the fun.

If you’re lucky enough to have a two MINI family then why not bring them both ... let’s try and get a record number of NMS MINIs on the stand next year.

The hotel we use has private parking and more importantly an outside tap so there's no need to worry about you not having a clean car before you head down.

Also don’t worry if you've never been to a show before there are now a large number of regular show goers who will all lend a hand getting the cars organised and sorted.

All details will be added to this first post as and when they become available or are confirmed. Entry to the show is usually pay on the gate and is around £5.

Names

1. Brian / Christina (2 cars) - deposit paid - paid in full
2. William / Megan (2 cars) - deposit paid - paid in full
3. Davy / Cat (2 cars) - deposit paid - paid in full.
4. Pete - deposit paid - paid in full.
5. Andrew - deposit paid - paid in full.
6. Stuart/ Lynn - deposit paid - paid in full.
7. Chloe - deposit paid - paid in full
8. Eddie - deposit paid - paid in full.
9. Mark - deposit paid -
10. Ali/Laura (plus one) - deposit paid - paid in full.
11. Alistair - deposit paid - paid in full.
12. Stoney - deposit paid - paid in full.
13. T/ Hutch deposit £20. - paid in full.
14. Dave / Fiona - paid in full.
15. Matt - paid in full.
16. Jack - paid in full.

INFO/UPDATE (per post 123) - Right folks a quick update it was suggested that we organise food, drink, etc to take to the show. After a quick moderators meeting regarding it, it was agreed that it would be easier for people to take their own stuff to save us having too much, which is inevitably what always happens.

However, I spoken to the hotel and if folk wish we can get fresh sandwiches made up at a cost of £5 per head for the Sunday, with the fillings being simply plain cheese, ham, chicken, etc.

If you are interested in this then please let me know now as I’ll need to order them with the hotel prior to going so they can get enough made. The £5 per person would not need to be paid until we arrive (I’ll collect that on the Saturday). I only require replies from those who want to be included in the order ...

NOTE- There will be food stalls at the venue as usual it’s just sometimes very limited as to what you can purchase and last years sandwich fest seemed to be very well received by those attending.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MINI William
3rd July 2018, 10:33 AM
Fantastic Davy and well done on getting us a deal. Looking forward to next year already

M600-RKJ
3rd July 2018, 10:35 AM
Definitely up for next year

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 11:31 AM
PMSL ... oh yeah I forgot about all the birthdays next year Eddie, Mark, Stuart and there may be another ‘surprise’ birthday lol

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 11:32 AM
Christina is going for the “4 shot challenge” too ... it’s an evening worth popping along for already lol

M600-RKJ
3rd July 2018, 12:15 PM
I don't know who was more surprised by the impromptu birthday celebrations me or Ernie

Crombers
3rd July 2018, 01:13 PM
Ok then, let's try this :thumbs up:

How clean do you have to be 'realistically', will a bit of shampoo & set and some NMS wax do :rolleyes: :hand:

CiderFex
3rd July 2018, 01:29 PM
I’m more than willing partake in yet another MMM.
[emoji4]
12 months notice may give me just enough time to get Rocky into a respectable state.
[emoji12]
I may actually remember to fit all of my pre-bought mods for next years show...

...possibly.
[emoji30]

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 02:17 PM
That’s about the height of it Crombers ... it’s like a one night HBT trip. It’s an early start on the Sunday but I’m sure you don’t need that much beauty sleep lol

M600-RKJ
3rd July 2018, 02:18 PM

How clean do you have to be 'realistically', will a bit of shampoo & set and some NMS wax do :rolleyes: :hand:

Clean paint and black trim. Doesn't need to be fully detailed.

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 02:21 PM
Crombers follow Malcolm’s rule ... if you hang about long enough someone will do it for you !
Although .... he did sort the WC50 this time and it was looking good !

stoney
3rd July 2018, 02:49 PM
Yes please

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

MINI William
3rd July 2018, 03:22 PM

Crombers you’ll be fine. As long as the car is washed and a bit wax and tyre gel

Crombers
3rd July 2018, 03:45 PM

& Karen

- - - Updated - - -

Crombers you’ll be fine. As long as the car is washed and a bit wax and tyre gel

Dinna worry 'old silver' will be spotless, might even treat him to some new plates :thumbs up:

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 03:47 PM
I’m sure if it’s as clean as it was for the HBT you’ll be sorted. Hope you’re keeping up the cleaning regime .... you’ll be able to finish that Car Plan window polish !!

Crombers
3rd July 2018, 03:55 PM
I’m sure if it’s as clean as it was for the HBT you’ll be sorted. Hope you’re keeping up the cleaning regime .... you’ll be able to finish that Car Plan window polish !!

I've now got the full 'Car Plan' range, ........ fully sponsored, just signed the deal :thumbs up:

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 03:56 PM
Excellent news you’ll be able to give Malcolm a hand with the WC50 [emoji106]

Crombers
3rd July 2018, 04:06 PM
Crombers follow Malcolm’s rule ... if you hang about long enough someone will do it for you !
Although .... he did sort the WC50 this time and it was looking good !

We go back a long way, I'm sure Statler & Waldorf will come up with a cunning cleaning plan :thumbs up:

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 04:33 PM
Oh yeah I can only imagine the carnage that’ll ensue ... it was chaos enough this year. You’ll get your carpets allowance though ... if you can prise it out of moms hands !!!

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 04:37 PM
Literally “food for thought” about next years meet - do you fancy trying to do an SCS type thing where we take our own food, drink etc. It would require a bit of sorting but I’m sure it’s possible providing we don’t go over the top. We can discuss it in full later but any thoughts I’m happy to note down ...

cuddles
3rd July 2018, 04:38 PM
Christina is going for the “4 shot challenge” too ... it’s an evening worth popping along for already lol

Nt so sure about that Davy I still have a sore head xxxx

M600-RKJ
3rd July 2018, 04:41 PM
Literally “food for thought” about next years meet - do you fancy trying to do an SCS type thing where we take our own food, drink etc. It would require a bit of sorting but I’m sure it’s possible providing we don’t go over the top. We can discuss it in full later but any thoughts I’m happy to note down ...

I'd definitely be up for that. Even if rather than travelling down with food we could all just chip in a little bit and take a trip to a supermarket on the Saturday before washing the cars.

Eddie_JCW
3rd July 2018, 05:03 PM
I'll be there Davy

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Eddie_JCW
3rd July 2018, 05:05 PM
Oh just noticed I'm going whether I like it or not PMSL

Eddie_JCW
3rd July 2018, 05:06 PM
I don't know who was more surprised by the impromptu birthday celebrations me or ErnieYou get used to it [emoji23][emoji23]

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 05:07 PM
It’s part of the small print in the moderators contract ... don’t tell me you’ve not read it Eddie lol

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 05:09 PM
You get used to it [emoji23][emoji23]

You got free drink .... doesn’t get better than that !

Eddie_JCW
3rd July 2018, 05:11 PM
You got free drink .... doesn’t get better than that !

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkYou're right it doesn't! Lol

Chloe
3rd July 2018, 08:42 PM
That’s me paid my money Davy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D3 JDA
3rd July 2018, 09:35 PM
Put us down again thanks

maxibaby01
4th July 2018, 04:54 PM
Yes, thanks for reading my mind!
I’ll take no. 15![emoji106][emoji4]
Please!

weefossy
4th July 2018, 10:48 PM
Looking forward to it already!
Don't worry Alan, ARC always looks good. I'll bring the brasso and brillo pads to get the flies off from the journey down. ("There's no flies on me"). It's time somebody gave Davy a run for his money....lol
Now, where did I put Ian king's mobile number...…...

kez_1871
5th July 2018, 02:15 PM
can i go on reserve please

EcosseGP
5th July 2018, 06:21 PM
^^ of course this is just for the hotel rooms Kerry. If the worst comes to the worst then the Premier Inn at Preston is literally 5 miles down the road (Fraser and Jenny stayed there this year)

kez_1871
5th July 2018, 08:47 PM
fab will get the premier inn again if all rooms are full anyways, not to far away

ELFMAN
5th July 2018, 11:26 PM
B****cks! Late again! Permanently distracted by life in general... Reserve List please Davy...

EcosseGP
6th July 2018, 03:46 PM
Elfman like Kerry says the Premier Inn is just down the road if you feel like joining us. I’m sure you can sort out a wee run if need be for the evenings entertainment.
Be good to have you along.
You’re on the hotel reserve list for now anyway [emoji106]

martin
6th July 2018, 04:29 PM
Reserve list please :thumbs up:

EcosseGP
6th July 2018, 04:39 PM
Added

MINI William
6th July 2018, 04:57 PM
Folks just a reminder that the reserve list is for the hotel and not the show stand, we can have as big a stand as we need

EcosseGP
6th July 2018, 05:33 PM
Cheers William you beat me to it lol.
The bigger the better stand wise ...

martin
6th July 2018, 05:43 PM
Folks jsut a reminder that the reserve list is for the hotel and not the show stand, we can have as big a stand as we need

Sorry didn't realise, please remove me from the reserve list. Stand only for me :)

EcosseGP
6th July 2018, 07:08 PM
Sorry didn't realise, please remove me from the reserve list. Stand only for me :)

No problem Martin I’ll include you later on when it comes to organising the stand.

CiderFex
6th July 2018, 09:42 PM
There’s been a huge change of plan.
[emoji15]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180706/44f6e2c3fdfcdb1d87e3e9df0809c06c.png

DigitalLemming
6th July 2018, 09:42 PM
Just been posted on Facebook that they’ve changed the date to the 14th, something about a mess up with dates.

A good chance this’ll clash with SCS now

MINI William
6th July 2018, 10:24 PM
As we said at this years MMM we as a club would pick MMM over SCS any day of the week

weefossy
6th July 2018, 11:22 PM
Hope the hotel are OK with the change.....fingers crossed.

badwolf340
7th July 2018, 10:01 AM
Hope the hotel are OK with the change.....fingers crossed.
At this point they are not

stoney
7th July 2018, 10:47 AM
At this point they are notThat's not good news :(

M600-RKJ
7th July 2018, 01:57 PM
Hope things can get sorted out. I personally would much rather got to MMM than SCS. Next week will only be my 3rd SCS but not much seems to change year to year. Best part of the day is the banter in the club which can happen anywhere car show or not

badwolf340
7th July 2018, 06:12 PM
It’s about the number of available rooms for new date

ELFMAN
8th July 2018, 10:03 PM
Presumably in the worst-case scenario, if limited, hotel accommodation could be ‘reserved’ for those folks who want to attend but can’t travel ‘on the day’ as those of us within reach feasably can? Don’t know if that’s workable though?

Crombers
12th July 2018, 01:23 AM
If rooms are going to be scarce then we'll drop out as we are really coming along more for the social 'overnighter' rather than the show itself. It would only be fair to let those who prefer shows to get 'first dibs'

EcosseGP
12th July 2018, 10:15 AM
Stand by your beds ... I’m hoping to have a post on this later on tonight. As someone used to say “Don’t panic Captain Mainwaring”

catster01
12th July 2018, 11:55 AM
Stand by your beds ... I’m hoping to have a post on this later on tonight. As someone used to say “Don’t panic Captain Mainwaring”

Bet you had to google how to spell that... [emoji23][emoji23]

EcosseGP
12th July 2018, 04:57 PM
^^^ stop showing off in front of your pals !!!

EcosseGP
12th July 2018, 05:02 PM
Right some calm has been restored and we are nearly back on track. This event no doubt will clash with next years SCS (given previous years dates) so if you’d rather go to SCS than MMM we understand.

Please let me know though if you have your name down but would rather attend the SCS.

However, after our club stand win this year everyone that got in touch with me regarding MMM change of date expressed their preference to go to MMM over SCS.

So in light of this ...

I have been in touch with Rachel who has confirmed that the date for MMM is 14th July 2019.

I have also been in touch will the hall who have confirmed that MMM is scheduled to take place on 14th July 2019 as it’s the only date they have free.

I’ve also managed to speak to the hotel and the good news is I’ve managed to move all the rooms to a week later, Saturday 13th July 2019. So everyone with their name down can “go to the ball”.

All this might seem very trivial looking from the outside in however, there was another stumbling block that will be revealed all in good time. I’d just like to personally say a big thanks to “The Gavins” for assisting in making my life easier for re-organising our attendance at MMM.

So on this note please amend the date in your diary for MMM 2019 from 7th to the 14th July 2019 and let me know if you’ve changed your mind, would prefer to go to SCS or are now unable to attend.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in getting back to you all. The change of date issue was totally out with our hands, but has caused us a little bother as we’d sorted out the hotel early on to make sure we got back in again. Thank you all for you patience and apologies have been sent from the booking staff at Lytham Hall.

CiderFex
12th July 2018, 05:27 PM
I’m definitely still up for this Davy.
[emoji41]
Stunning work as always Davy, thank you.

cuddles
12th July 2018, 06:29 PM
A huge thank you to Davy . I know only to well how stressful it can be sorting things out . Your are a star �� xx

stoney
12th July 2018, 06:41 PM
Well done Davy we are still coming to MMM over SCS !!

M600-RKJ
12th July 2018, 09:12 PM
Well done and thanks Davy and the Gavins. MMM>SCS so ill definitely be making the trip again

weefossy
12th July 2018, 09:25 PM
Good job Guys. We will use the hotel room, whatever happens. Great hotel with great owners and staff.

DigitalLemming
12th July 2018, 10:02 PM
Bet you had to google how to spell that... [emoji23][emoji23]

The big question here is which word did he have to google? :computer:

:lol:

Thanks for sorting it out Davy, MMM over SCS any day.

Magoo
13th July 2018, 04:38 PM
Much appreciated to all involved in us being able to make it [and less stressfully! You know who I mean] - how good would it be to win club stand again on Chloe’s 21st and mine and Williams anniversary

D3 JDA
13th July 2018, 05:27 PM
Big thanks Davy and we will definitely still be up for this show as well keep our room please

MINI William
13th July 2018, 06:59 PM
A huge thank you Davy. Sry much appreciated. Take the rest of the week off

Crombers
16th July 2018, 07:43 AM
Good stuff that Davie, sound chap :thumbs up:

MINI William
25th July 2018, 07:52 PM
Just a reminder that everyone is welcome to along to the show and the reserve list is for the Birley Arms and not for the show stand

EcosseGP
25th July 2018, 09:04 PM
The Premier Inn is just 5 miles away and an easy commute to the hotel if you wanted to come and stay the Saturday night and join in the fun.
Yes sorry William the reserve list is for the HOTEL ONLY and the more the merrier for the show ... [emoji106]

EcosseGP
16th August 2018, 05:17 PM
Eddie - thanks and list updated

EcosseGP
6th November 2018, 07:05 PM
OK folks but sorry to be the bearer of bad news. August has been and gone and due to one thing or another I forgot to follow this up. So here goes ... there’s still a few folk outstanding on the hotel deposit list of £30. Could I ask that if you’ve not paid can you sort this out at your earlier convenience before I start chasing those outstanding on the list up.
I appreciate it’s probably coming at the wrong time of year but looking to get the deposits up to date before the end of November.
Thanks in advance.

Twisterboy
6th November 2018, 10:20 PM
I may join the club stand for this.

Davy

EcosseGP
6th November 2018, 11:00 PM
Yeah of course it’s a pay on the day but we’ll need confirmation of you coming prior to the day as we need to give stand numbers to the organisers

Twisterboy
7th November 2018, 08:04 AM
No worries.

M600-RKJ
7th November 2018, 09:42 AM
Deposit sent Davy.

EcosseGP
23rd November 2018, 01:22 PM
Right folks after a wee call off I have a double room up for grabs for this show. Looking for the deposit to secure it ASAP and we’ll sort the rest out as usual a month prior to the show. Anyone interested ... a great day out for the NMS squad and we’ve a trophy to defend from last year.

D3 JDA
30th November 2018, 12:36 AM
Are we still due a deposit for this Davy ??

Ianstwt_r59
19th January 2019, 11:35 PM
Davy can you put me down for this please, decided to keep the roadster. I’m staying in the Lake District The night before so can meet you at the hotel in the morning

stephenbstewart0
20th January 2019, 01:06 AM
Stephen and Roberta really interested in this put us down for it 60 years should be a good turnout

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

MINI William
20th January 2019, 10:12 AM
Davy can you put me down for this please, decided to keep the roadster. I’m staying in the Lake District The night before so can meet you at the hotel in the morning

Stephen and Roberta really interested in this put us down for it 60 years should be a good turnout

Brilliant folks, it’s certainly a great show.

Ehjack
20th January 2019, 05:27 PM
Put me and Lisa (+ the wee one) down for this. Also if there's space available in the hotel for us 3 put us down for that too :).

Twisterboy
20th January 2019, 05:45 PM
Stick me down for coming to the show on the club stand, I think I will come for the day and just leave earlier doors in the morning.

Davy

MINI William
20th January 2019, 07:41 PM
Brilliant folks. Looks like that is the Birley Arms now full. However don’t be discouraged in attending the show on the NMS stand. There is always space on the stand and plenty hotels nearby.

CiderFex
20th January 2019, 07:45 PM
I’m just hoping that I can get everything sorted that I want to get done before MMM ‘19.
[emoji4]
Times flies so fast when you’re looking forward to an MMM.
[emoji15]

EcosseGP
20th January 2019, 09:16 PM
That’s ideal folks and I’ll include you all in the show numbers for the day.
It’s a pay on entry show (usually £5) so no need to worry about tickets beforehand.
The last room has now been taken at the hotel but don’t let that put you off there’s another couple of hotels nearby you can crash at and pop along for the evenings entertainment. It’s been done before.
If anyone needs any further info just shout I’ll be happy to help.

stephenbstewart0
21st January 2019, 03:52 AM
Are you going to get some 60th decals made up think it would be great

MINI William
21st January 2019, 05:58 AM
Are you going to get some 60th decals made up think it would be great

Already thought of and discussed with the mods at a recent meeting :yes nod:. More on that later

Twisterboy
21st January 2019, 09:44 PM
I was thinking of getting a 60th sticker made up by a mate for the car, but be good to have a NMS one.

Davy

EcosseGP
16th May 2019, 07:29 AM
They’ll be some updates (and payments unfortunately) regarding this coming shortly so can I ask everyone who’s got their names down to keep an eye open.
I need to update the show organisers regarding the total number of cars that we are taking in order for them to allocate spaces. So can I ask if you’re taking more than one car can you let me know and I’ll compile numbers and let the organisers know.
If anyone else would like to join us for the day or the trip please let me know (I may have another spare room) ...

Twisterboy
17th May 2019, 07:12 AM
Davy - I'm coming for the day, just going drive down early doors, so stick me down for a day tripper and I will keep a eye out regarding payments and fire cash over.

Cheers

ELFMAN
17th May 2019, 02:37 PM
Just noticed I’m still on the hotel Reserve List. Looking back, arrangements for this at the time seem to have coincided with my ‘social life’ becoming quite hectic and it obviously fell right off my radar... Apologies for any confusion! I’ll be taking friends from Norwich around various bits of the Scotland in July, so obviously I’m no longer even on the ‘Sub’s Bench’ for this one. Have a great time everybody!

MINI William
26th May 2019, 04:54 PM
Plenty space for this folks. The list on the front page is for the hotel. There’s lots of hotels near by or it’s only a few hours down the road.

EcosseGP
3rd June 2019, 08:36 AM
Right folks unfortunately that time has come again where I’ll need to ask you for money. We need to settle the hotel bill and it makes for a lot less hassle when we arrive. Some have paid the deposit and if you’ve done that then I just require the balance of £50 please. There are one or two that are still due the full amount of £80.

If for any reason you now can longer attend please let me know ASAP.

I know that one car will be heading down on the day to join the stand if any one wants to do the same then please let me know and I’ll allocate club stand space too.

Full details regarding the meeting point, etc will be detailed after the weekend moderators metering. It is likely to be as in previous years though (Abington services).

** I STILL HAVE ONE ROOM AVAILABLE **

CiderFex
3rd June 2019, 09:20 AM
My pennies have just been sent Davy.
[emoji1303]

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

Twisterboy
3rd June 2019, 11:51 AM
I am the one Car heading down lol, is it best to meet at the hotel or the actual venue??

Davy

EcosseGP
3rd June 2019, 05:39 PM
Davy it’s entirely up to you. Our hotel is about 5 miles from the show and depending on which way you come you might pass it. Happy to meet you at the show ground if that’s easier ... but going in together is always a winner !

Twisterboy
3rd June 2019, 06:44 PM
Will prob come to hotel and convoy in.

Davy

Lynn
3rd June 2019, 08:52 PM
Lynn & Stuart’s balance paid. [emoji1303][emoji1]

marchutch
3rd June 2019, 09:51 PM
Hi Davy. As I’m trying to assemble a ragtag band for the GPOC stand, would you mind if I took the spare room and hung out with you all the night before?

Eddie_JCW
4th June 2019, 03:32 PM
Transferred the remaining balance [emoji1360]

EcosseGP
4th June 2019, 10:54 PM
Mark that’s fine if you’d like the room it’s yours ... fingers crossed you can get a couple together for the show

EcosseGP
4th June 2019, 10:54 PM
Will prob come to hotel and convoy in.

Davy

Davy that’s fine ...

marchutch
5th June 2019, 07:37 AM
Mark that’s fine if you’d like the room it’s yours ... fingers crossed you can get a couple together for the show

Great thanks Davy. Can you let me know how you’d like me to get the £80 to you? I did have a read of the first few pages of the thread but I couldn’t see any instructions. I’m probably looking with my eyes shut!

EcosseGP
5th June 2019, 08:38 PM
Sent you a PM Mark

marchutch
5th June 2019, 08:58 PM
All sorted now. Thanks.

D3 JDA
6th June 2019, 09:15 PM
Hi will send payment tomorrow and just one car we will be bringing thanks

Twisterboy
7th June 2019, 04:56 PM
Quick question any payment for showcar or just for hotel?

Davy

CiderFex
7th June 2019, 04:57 PM
Quick question any payment for showcar or just for hotel?

Davy

It’s normally just £5 on the gate Davy.
[emoji1303]

EcosseGP
7th June 2019, 06:07 PM
As Pete says you pay on entry ...

Twisterboy
7th June 2019, 08:24 PM
Sweet that's not bad.

Davy

Ehjack
7th June 2019, 09:25 PM
Money sent [emoji106]

D3 JDA
7th June 2019, 10:44 PM
Money sent over Davy

EcosseGP
14th June 2019, 08:39 AM
Right folks a quick update it was suggested that we organise food, drink, etc to take to the show. After a quick moderators meeting regarding it, it was agreed that it would be easier for people to take their own stuff to save us having too much, which is inevitably what always happens.

However, I spoken to the hotel and if folk wish we can get fresh sandwiches made up at a cost of £5 per head for the Sunday, with the fillings being simply plain cheese, ham, chicken, etc.

If you are interested in this then please let me know now as I’ll need to order them with the hotel prior to going so they can get enough made. The £5 per person would not need to be paid until we arrive (I’ll collect that on the Saturday). I only require replies from those who want to be included in the order ...

NOTE- There will be food stalls at the venue as usual it’s just sometimes very limited as to what you can purchase and last years sandwich fest seemed to be very well received by those attending.

Details regarding meeting / travelling will be detailed shortly.

DigitalLemming
14th June 2019, 08:53 AM
Include me in the sandwich order please Davy

CiderFex
14th June 2019, 09:00 AM
Put me on the butty list Davy please.
[emoji1303]
I was aiming to take my own but I’ll probably forget to make some...

Eddie_JCW
14th June 2019, 07:46 PM
Jenny and I will have sandwiches Davy. Thanks

cuddles
14th June 2019, 08:20 PM
The Harper Clan will have sandwiches please Davy xx

matsarm
14th June 2019, 11:24 PM
Sandwiches for me please, Davy

Twisterboy
15th June 2019, 08:46 AM
Can you put me down for sandwiches Davy, happy to send you money, saves me stopping somewhere on route for them
When I come down on Sunday.

Davy

EcosseGP
22nd June 2019, 09:41 AM
Last chance for sandwich order ... any more before I contact the hotel?

D3 JDA
22nd June 2019, 09:58 PM
Can we have sandwiches please or are we 2 late ? Anything but no egg

marchutch
1st July 2019, 06:27 PM
A friend who is a BARC marshal has offered me a free complimentary weekend ticket to the Silverstone F1. I am going to take him up on his offer so, sadly, I’m no longer going to be able to make this event.

I’m gutted that I won’t be able to catch up with old friends but there will be other chances in the future I’m sure.

I hope everyone who is going has a brilliant time.

I’ve told T, and I’m sure he’s delighted he won’t have to put up with my snoring! [emoji23]

MINI William
4th July 2019, 04:45 PM
For anyone who is heading down to MMM on the Saturday that isn’t attending Malcolm’s funeral can you please make your own way to The Birley Arms.

I’ll speak with Davy about rooms but sure that they are sorted so won’t be a problem for you getting your room key.

Twisterboy
5th July 2019, 07:17 AM
Is it possible I can get the hotel address so I can start planning time wise what time I need to leave Edinburgh in the morning at.

Cheers

Davy

EcosseGP
5th July 2019, 07:30 AM
The hotel address is
Bryning Lane
Warton
Preston
PR4 1TN
Rooms won’t be ready until nearer 3pm as they’ve got a full house on the Friday.

Twisterboy
5th July 2019, 11:15 AM
Thanks Davy.

MINI William
8th July 2019, 07:43 PM
Not. Long to go now. Really looking forward to the show

Ehjack
8th July 2019, 08:38 PM
Yes looking forward to my first MMM [emoji846]

We move in to our new house on the Friday so it's going to be a bit hectic [emoji23]

Twisterboy
9th July 2019, 07:07 AM
Yes looking forward to my first MMM [emoji846]

We move in to our new house on the Friday so it's going to be a bit hectic [emoji23]

Think myself, you and Lisa will be napping in our cars on Sunday!

Defo looking forward to this now, just need to find a day/evening to clean the car, most likely going to be Friday evening.

Davy

Ehjack
9th July 2019, 04:21 PM
Think myself, you and Lisa will be napping in our cars on Sunday!

Defo looking forward to this now, just need to find a day/evening to clean the car, most likely going to be Friday evening.

DavyHaha yeah you could be right [emoji23]

Yeah I think the only time I have to clean will be Saturday morning. [emoji85]

CiderFex
10th July 2019, 05:57 AM
Haha yeah you could be right [emoji23]

Yeah I think the only time I have to clean will be Saturday morning. [emoji85]

There’ll be enough time on Sunday morning to get it fettled up to Show Shine levels.
[emoji41]
By the time I get there I’ll have covered around 501 miles so I know that mine will be in dire need of a fly removal and brake dust clearing session....

Twisterboy
10th July 2019, 07:09 AM
Well I have seen the times for clubs to get in from about 8.30am, so my plan that I'm thinking for sunday is leaving Edinburgh about 3am!!:argh::argh: as AA Route plan says about 3hours 40 mins, so allowing a stop most likely Southwaite I'm aiming to be at the hotel for about 7.30 to meet up with you all, this is also to allow time in case I get lost (which will prob happen) and a potential Mcdonalds Stop, then hopefully when I get there a quick wipe over and chill..... What sort of time are you thinking of leaving Hotel at if it's earlier, then I can amend my timings again.

Davy

Ehjack
12th July 2019, 06:45 AM
I've just had a wee look at the weather and it's looking good [emoji41]

Twisterboy
12th July 2019, 07:12 AM
Better bring the sun cream then.......

Well got mine washed and waxed last night, so hoping it's the case of wipe over when I get down!

Davy

CiderFex
12th July 2019, 12:35 PM
I’ve just finished washing Rocky and I’m now just putting this behind the passenger seat.
[emoji1303]
All I need to remember now is me, Rocky and mi wallet full of Cider Vouchers.
[emoji4]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190712/bc4ba5a0460455dd217619985c9614b4.jpg

M600-RKJ
12th July 2019, 02:30 PM
Got the coupe washed last night but was too tired to do anything else at 11 oclock. Will.be a late night since I've got my university graduate today. Bloomin perfect timing.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190712/328bd10d5a0adb6333571f5f8f0e0ccd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
12th July 2019, 02:57 PM
Done all I can do in the time that I had. I’m sure it’ll get a good going over once we get down there. I’ll get organised once I finish the back shift all going well.

Chloe
12th July 2019, 03:43 PM
Oby washed than polished today. Still need to finish it but had to go to work [emoji853]

maxibaby01
12th July 2019, 07:27 PM
Cleaned to the best of my limited ability, so will be clean leaving Guildford!
250-odd miles later tomorrow may not look so flash!
Safe travels, all! :-)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190712/f0167c933410f9601beafdc5b3cc6f1a.jpg

EcosseGP
12th July 2019, 07:31 PM
Looks good T ... Crombers box of goodies appears to be paying dividends [emoji23]

badwolf340
12th July 2019, 07:47 PM
Looking good T see you soon

CiderFex
12th July 2019, 09:26 PM
It looks better than mine will by the time I get there.
I cleaned it today and just as I set off from the Shell Station in Retford, after filling up, it pished it down non-stop for the 5 mile drive back home.
[emoji35]
It’s the only rain that we’ve had all day.
[emoji30]
By the time I get to The Birley Arms tomorrow I will have covered at least 501 miles but I’ll be very much in need of alcohol by the time I get there so there may just have to be a salvage operation on Sunday morning...

maxibaby01
13th July 2019, 05:59 AM
Looks good T ... Crombers box of goodies appears to be paying dividends [emoji23]

[emoji106][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Ehjack
13th July 2019, 09:04 AM
Hey guys I'm not going to make the MMM. Alice has taken unwell [emoji17].

To make matters worse she puked all over the back seats of the mini [emoji24]

Twisterboy
13th July 2019, 04:18 PM
Sorry to hear that mate, hope Alice gets better soon.

Davy

MINI William
13th July 2019, 11:21 PM
We’re leaving the hotel at 8 for those coming down in the morning

Ianstwt_r59
14th July 2019, 02:45 PM
Don’t suppose you are passing Penrith on the way up the road. Must see you passing as il be driving my girlfriends orange cooper s up the road

M600-RKJ
14th July 2019, 08:52 PM
I'm only at Dundee anyone fancy driving me the rest of the way.

MINI William
14th July 2019, 08:55 PM
Just in the door and have uploaded some of todays pictures.

A huge thank you to Davy for organising this weekend and also a huge thank you to everyone who came along to make it such a great weekend.

The show did seem a touch quieter this year and our stand was made a little compact by it also doubling up as a car park but all in all a great day.

A huge well done to all the show winners including Mersey MINI Club for best Cub Stand and also our very own Stuart for coming runner up in best new MINI.

I hope I've got a picture of everyone's car

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48283762047_075f5153d4_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEUgZ)DSC_0177 (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEUgZ) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48283761212_e04a17dbb9_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEU2A)DSC_0189 (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEU2A) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48283659481_8ebfc905ca_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEnMB)DSC_0200 (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEnMB) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48283759452_359acc13c6_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2gyETvf)DSC_0207 (https://flic.kr/p/2gyETvf) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48283657811_9f7342d386_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEnhP)DSC_0217 (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEnhP) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48283758012_9a1068a752_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2gyET5q)DSC_0219 (https://flic.kr/p/2gyET5q) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48283656176_751c906bef_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEmNC)DSC_0222 (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEmNC) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48283655161_18ab8c988d_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEmv8)DSC_0223 (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEmv8) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48283754372_e01653c47d_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2gyERZE)DSC_0234 (https://flic.kr/p/2gyERZE) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48283652586_f7122e290b_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEkJJ)DSC_0236 (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEkJJ) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48283651676_581a0b1dad_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEkt3)DSC_0237 (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEkt3) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48283751642_7e4a822a94_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2gyERbA)DSC_0243 (https://flic.kr/p/2gyERbA) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48283750802_178c8dc805_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEQW7)DSC_0246 (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEQW7) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48283749752_4968d5618d_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEQC1)DSC_0248 (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEQC1) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48283748912_772034ac36_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEQnw)DSC_0251 (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEQnw) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48283748122_6dc4f4eeee_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEQ8U)DSC_0252 (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEQ8U) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48283645431_e5e759dad9_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEiBn)DSC_0269 (https://flic.kr/p/2gyEiBn) by NewMINI Scotland (https://www.flickr.com/photos/154439763@N04/), on Flickr

M600-RKJ
14th July 2019, 08:56 PM
Me and Bess are having a little cool down in Dundee. Temps were staying a little high for my liking. Coolant flush when I get home I thinkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190714/094093481c700e85d3fa213498a97191.jpg

Magoo
14th July 2019, 09:01 PM
Thanks for a lovely night away guys, always love this trip! Maybe one year we won’t have a show on our anniversary and I’ll get a meal out ������

Enjoyed the fun on the way up, starting to like that clubbie a bit more now

badwolf340
14th July 2019, 09:26 PM
What sort of temps were you seeing

matsarm
14th July 2019, 09:36 PM
Had a great time at my first MMM... love these NMS nights away and good to be properly involved in a ‘show’.

Oh, and that wee car of yours actually turned out pretty well, William [emoji1787]. Hella quick too but I did still win...

EcosseGP
14th July 2019, 09:41 PM
Thanks for a lovely night away guys, always love this trip! Maybe one year we won’t have a show on our anniversary and I’ll get a meal out í*½í¹ˆí*½í¸‚í*½í¸‚

You get a an anniversary meal out every year ... with us all lol

Magoo
14th July 2019, 09:50 PM
That’s true Davy, NMS family anniversary meal lol

EcosseGP
14th July 2019, 10:33 PM
Well another MMM comes and goes ... as NMS members always do we enjoy ourselves whatever things throw at us.

As Ali had mentioned we did have a few things that didn’t go to plan this year and I’m sure we’ll get back on track and have it running smoothly again for 2020.

A big thanks to all the folk at LMR that put on today’s “meet” and although it was a bit smaller and quieter than usual it didn’t lessen the camaraderie that the show has over the years represented. Maybe a clash of dates with certain other events had a lot to do with this.

Congratulations to Mersey MINI Club for taking the Club Stand trophy. A stand that stood out this year and certainly had the numbers to stand out that bit more than everyone else.

Well done to Stuart and Chloe for taking the runner up prize in the Modern MINI category. I’ll leave you to fight over who takes the credit for the hard work lol.

Thank you to Julie at The Birley Arms for looking after us all despite some issues. I know we can be hard work at times but she always loves us being there and asked me to pass on her thanks to you all for the atmosphere oh bring to the hotel. She loves the buzz we create and would love to have us back next year. Plus she probably likes the fact we can clear out her stock of cider in one evening !

My biggest thanks is to everyone that attended the event. I was approached by two people today who said they loved coming over to the NMS stand and looking round the cars. They said we always had some different cars and that all the cars on the stand are usually immaculately turned out. They also mentioned that club members were always willing to stop what they were doing and chat about the cars and mentioned that NMS was a credit to the MINI scene. Looking around the stand today I couldn’t agree more ...

Sorry to those that for one reason or another couldn’t make the trip, fingers crossed that you can join us next year.

“Happy 21st Birthday” Chloe. Thank you for sharing your special day with us all ...

Due to one thing and another I didn’t get the camera out until a bit later than usual so I didn’t take many photos and the ones that I did take I was distracted by people messing about (you know who you all are lol).

So I’ll have a flick through them and see what I can post for you ...

“Thank you” all once again and let’s hope for a stronger turnout next year and another club stand trophy.

MiniMpi
14th July 2019, 10:33 PM
Great photos William.

Twisterboy
14th July 2019, 10:37 PM
Fantastic day, well worth getting up early for, but Defo next year going to come down the day before. Badly sunburnt as well I think, had to laugh at you all getting fuel, I managed to get as far as hillend ski slope before I chickened out and splashed and dashed it at 23 miles left.

Took hundreds of photos so slowly going to upload these to my Instagram page @davyminiboy so have a wee look out over the next few days.

Davy

EcosseGP
14th July 2019, 10:41 PM
Fantastic day, well worth getting up early for, but Defo next year going to come down the day before. Badly sunburnt as well I think, had to laugh at you all getting fuel, I managed to get as far as hillend ski slope before I chickened out and splashed and dashed it at 23 miles left.

Took hundreds of photos so slowly going to upload these to my Instagram page @davyminiboy so have a wee look out over the next few days.

Davy

... yeah it’s become a habit now and a lot easier (and cheaper) fuelling up before heading back Davy rather than playing fuel roulette nearer to home ...

EcosseGP
14th July 2019, 10:44 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190714/c8fcd132bfc27698a93fee863ce03985.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190714/7d72e5bec2fd9e7eb114b9b1ef263208.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190714/2261006841559400fdae9a139eb1ce0b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190714/5ecd9d756dd7d46069b317c239838858.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190714/64e61c793f417e4c5c9eea46859a75e3.jpg

EcosseGP
14th July 2019, 10:45 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190714/453d5a676829d8a4d5afe2fbbda80ba9.jpg
Someone’s 21st birthday?

EcosseGP
14th July 2019, 10:47 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190714/fd68083209098fdc3309de626496b2e6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190714/6b4d290d085cc632322a0a7af5b3b95d.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190714/135aee6ea934f2b0d425394990aa5589.jpg

EcosseGP
14th July 2019, 10:53 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190714/29c2a6a759c13300075a366555ac3dee.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190714/1eba3c58f407d6828bae13d3bb53a2c9.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190714/97a1e68fff8cb22c89147bb2d1e30b6b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190714/0a3bdd179404ff170db2210f1acfee4a.jpg

M600-RKJ
14th July 2019, 11:02 PM
What sort of temps were you seeingWas staying at around 108. So on the very top end of operating temp. Normally runs at 105 and doesnt waver. She is due a big service now though. Been 10k since the last big service so I'll get oil, filters and coolant done this week

M600-RKJ
14th July 2019, 11:05 PM
Just got in the door. Thanks everyone for another great weekend. MMM never disappoints. A good laugh the night before and a well presented and precisely layout stand on the day.

Now I'm off to bed because I am fooking shattered

M600-RKJ
14th July 2019, 11:06 PM
Oh and thank you Davy for organizing everything once again.

badwolf340
15th July 2019, 06:01 AM
Was staying at around 108. So on the very top end of operating temp. Normally runs at 105 and doesnt waver. She is due a big service now though. Been 10k since the last big service so I'll get oil, filters and coolant done this week

As you say at the top end ,hopefully all is well

CiderFex
15th July 2019, 06:07 AM
Thank you to Davy for the organisation once again but it was a huge shame that Cat was not there with her normal laughter inducing B.B. malarkey and crazy conversations about gambling.
A huge thank you to all of you that were in attendance, the cars all looked stunning once again.
As you all know yesterday was an especially long and very tiring day for me by the time we got to The Birley Arms you all helped me through it to the end, thank you.

I personally really enjoyed the drive down because I normally just fly solo to the MMM and have a steady 2 hour 120 mile cruise as opposed to an NMS Convoy to get there.
[emoji4]
I do have to apologise to you all that I did not get Rocky up to its normal state of cleanliness. I did try my best on the day but the people who wanted to know about Rocky didn’t want a chat, they wanted a full blown lecture instead.
lol
At the end of the day it didn’t bother me at all because it is a big part of a show and you can’t tell them to go away ‘cos you’re too busy cleaning.
I’m sorry that the setting up of the stand did not go as quickly as planned but you all know that we had a few “unexpected guests” to contend with which didn’t help us out to get it sorted as smoothly as we’d have liked.
It was great to also have been a part of Chloe’s 21st birthday and William & Megan’s anniversary celebrations as well.

I didn’t take many pics but I’ll post them up as soon as I’ve downloaded them from the camera.

CiderFex
15th July 2019, 06:37 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/fbd8e89368e102693961dd58500b54d5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/eb5a341eb6597cb21c60abee15a38e74.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/90baaf1f0d45541f282d65875c6ff8be.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/221a3aee34968ac0c3174cb94322cc89.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/95fa57ffbe5e93b3af9a0780a1a82d15.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/f550c0ca46d776ebeea593c92f0e7288.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/f0f7a0d6b95d1c5d153d90eea18c6ab4.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/062d40386cc6a8fe22a8b81bf8388d28.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/6fcc03daa51eb4b7f3b803491a5c859e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/e3b7c97ad5ee60fee29c4ae229d9f78d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/4f2ec16c3abda61aee0a04ce1ec6551e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/0f4dd7249279ed337086e537b8b738cb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/51bc7cfa50c36b2d23db6add33a53f39.jpg

CiderFex
15th July 2019, 06:45 AM
Davy had heard that the MMM Pit Crew had stashed some cakes but he just needed to work out where they were...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/f0f9e69a8b3edfa700b75014ed269fb3.jpg The Pit Crew found out what he was up to and instantly sent two undercover security agents to guard the cakes which had been hidden in the rose bushes...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/deb54633ba23448c2ad2b0cb0fa5ad3c.jpg After 30 minutes Davy gave up his search and when Rachel was told she was over the moon...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/1381cfc1923a3401a81308a61fc5a371.jpg

CiderFex
15th July 2019, 06:53 AM
After finding out that he’d won a prize Stuart flew over to get his hands on it.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/b712603d5788ad709091168de29977a2.jpg It went to his head instantly and demanded that a commemorative stamp was issued and his got straight to work with designing it. Davy pretended to be helping out but he was really just trying to find the cakes again.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/3caab08af459d39da1d66177cef33da3.jpg
Chloe also liked the stamp idea but it may take a while to get the design for hers just right...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/6ac89feffebc3e557ae1321cdb41add5.jpg

Twisterboy
15th July 2019, 07:09 AM
Cracking pics as always Pete.

Davy never looked hard enough, cakes were stashed in the NMS Tent :thumbs up:last seen by Arwen but think they may have gone now :laugh:

I really enjoyed yesterday and as you say Pete people coming up and chatting, I had a guy that spoke to me for nearly a hour, not a Mini Owner but his daughter told him there was something on and he pitched up, got his life story, how many cars he had owned, what he drives currently, jobs he had done, really nice chap but I think he heard we had rolls and was waiting on getting some Lunch.

stoney
15th July 2019, 07:52 AM
Thanks for the weekend guys had a good time at the show.

I forgot my camrea so no pics from me..

Unfortunately we had to go to A+E with Sam last night after we got home has he jumped of a slide and had broke his leg !!!!!

EcosseGP
15th July 2019, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the weekend guys had a good time at the show.

I forgot my camrea so no pics from me..

Unfortunately we had to go to A+E with Sam last night after we got home has he jumped of a slide and had broke his leg !!!!!

Oh no Rob I hope he’s ok. You’ll need to teach him that he’s to slide down it next time not jump from it ...

EcosseGP
15th July 2019, 08:49 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/b9b43607090f9e0312f9bccb1707940d.jpg
Bet he got the look ...

EcosseGP
15th July 2019, 08:53 AM
Very funny Pete ... you always manage to pull something out the bag ! Like how you captured Rachel with “MINI MAFIA” in the background lol [emoji23]

Twisterboy
15th July 2019, 08:57 AM
Hope your wee boy is ok Rob. I got back to mine last night and they had just gone to sleep, not seen my wee lad since Friday Night when I dropped him off at Granny's, so he will be excited to see me later on today.

Davy

ps Davy - Did you manage to find the cakes?? That is the burning question?

M600-RKJ
15th July 2019, 09:03 AM
Was a brilliant day yesterday. Ending up chatting to loads of people including a nice older gebt who had owned a few TVRs. But I think.something was lost in translation because he now thinks me and Ali have new TVR Griffiths on order.

And was again like at oxford Bess was stroked by almost everyone at the show. Thank God you cant leave finger prints on satin

EcosseGP
15th July 2019, 09:21 AM
Hope your wee boy is ok Rob. I got back to mine last night and they had just gone to sleep, not seen my wee lad since Friday Night when I dropped him off at Granny's, so he will be excited to see me later on today.

Davy

ps Davy - Did you manage to find the cakes?? That is the burning question?

I always find the cakes ... to the point where I actually found a slab of icing on Saturday night and even ‘shared’ it lol [emoji23]

MINI William
15th July 2019, 09:40 AM

Davy

Davy your photos are usually great. If you could post some on the forum it would be hugely appreciated

DigitalLemming
15th July 2019, 09:47 AM
I always find the cakes ... to the point where I actually found a slab of icing on Saturday night and even ‘shared’ it lol [emoji23]

He did share, I can confirm this for anybody that doubts it.... I was as shocked as you all :p

CiderFex
15th July 2019, 10:10 AM
He did share, I can confirm this for anybody that doubts it.... I was as shocked as you all :p

It didn’t happen without photographic evidence.
We know of a few instances where the pictures have proved the occurrence of a particular incident beyond any doubts at all.
[emoji23]

matsarm
15th July 2019, 10:38 AM
And was again like at oxford Bess was stroked by almost everyone at the show. Thank God you cant leave finger prints on satin

Guilty [emoji23] can confirm for anybody that didn’t give it a stroke that it feels as good as it looks

M600-RKJ
15th July 2019, 10:52 AM
This specifically for stewart/stuart after speaking about being small and having to wash tall cars yesterday https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/a9fb4aac262ed9bf5d90962b1514bff2.jpg

Twisterboy
15th July 2019, 12:05 PM
Davy your photos are usually great. If you could post some on the forum it would be hugely appreciated

No worries, will see I can pop some up later once I get home from work and the inlaws... I know that all NMS cars are at the end of photo taking.

ELFMAN
15th July 2019, 05:51 PM
Great photos, looking forward to seeing more (I’m not on Facegram or Instabook either!).

Rob & Christine, hope wee Sam’s doing ok after his accident!

stoney
15th July 2019, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the rely peeps.
Sam is doing fine got his moon boot on so we will see how things go https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190715/1bd500b0e976adf99d29baa449d2ccd5.jpg

Craig
15th July 2019, 07:13 PM
Looks like you all had fun [emoji106]

Glad the wee man is OK Rob [emoji16]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

MINI William
15th July 2019, 08:07 PM
Looks like you all had fun [emoji106]

Glad the wee man is OK Rob [emoji16]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

It was a great day Craig.

For anyone who hasn’t been to MMM before it’s a great day out and shouldn’t be missed.

Twisterboy
15th July 2019, 10:07 PM
Right for some reason I cannot get my photobucket to work to share, has been a while since I last used it.

Anyhow I have stuck Our cars on my Facebook Car Club Page, which does not require a account to view them.

Feel free to download them.

https://m.facebook.com/pg/ScottishCarEnthusiasts/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2898366343538801&__xts__%5B0%5D=33.%7B%22logging_data%22%3A%7B%22ev ent_type%22%3A%22tapped_open_page_album%22%2C%22im pression_info%22%3A%22eyJmIjp7InBhZ2VfaWQiOiI0NDE3 OTgyNjkxOTU2MzMiLCJpdGVtX2NvdW50IjoiMCJ9fQ%22%2C%2 2surface%22%3A%22mobile_page_photos_tab%22%2C%22in teracted_story_type%22%3A%22148947852156832%22%2C% 22session_id%22%3A%227392a9834fbe1d3badf68dcda4d7e 60e%22%7D%7D&ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1

Eddie_JCW
15th July 2019, 11:53 PM
Once again MMM has come and gone for another year. I love that show, although the numbers this year were definitely down, a little disappointing but the quality of cars this year was quite impressive.

As always the company is the best part of MMM and the night before was as enjoyable as the show itself with plenty of laughter.

I want to apologise for the condition of my car, I wasn't going to touch it but the rain on the way down meant I had to, and since I had no willpower or any of my wash equipment it got a quick snow foam and rinse. I knew I'd have been left with water spots but it was better than it was when we arrived. Ps I f***ing hate black cars [emoji23]

Thanks again Davy for organising this!

Eddie_JCW
15th July 2019, 11:54 PM
Rob hope Sam's leg heals quickly... definitely like father like son PMSL

Chloe
17th July 2019, 11:10 PM
Link to the pics and video.

https://youtu.be/bNurOk--lzE

https://www.facebook.com/108540136530873/posts/376922216359329?s=100001599647811&sfns=mo

Twisterboy
18th July 2019, 07:07 AM
Cracking pics and Video Chloe.

Has anyone bought their entry photos from MMM?

If not then you can find the link here https://www.dsdigital.co.uk/photo-galleries-2019/gallery332/

we are roughly page 10 onwards, I purchased a couple of prints on Monday and they arrived yesterday (once I collected from sorting office)

Davy