PDA

View Full Version : I am left unhappy....

sleepyrascal
21st October 2004, 03:42 AM
Coming up Anderson drive today, I was sitting behind a skoda, one of the small ones. I think its a fabia or one of the newer versions. Not sure about the name. It has a V in it though and it's diesel.

Anyway...

Coming up past the harlaw playing fields to the roundabout where the egg and dart used to be, he went flying past me and dove infront just before the roundabout. So I thought I would teach him not to **** with the mighty cooper and take him on the uphill, past the marathon building. The skoda crossed the roundabout with me on its tail and that was it.... The cooper just ran out of puff while the skoda was flying:eek::eek:!! GUTTED!! Iv'e never wanted Nenah or Julz car more!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::disapprove::disapprove::disap prove::disapprove:

MartinSullivan
21st October 2004, 04:03 AM
<<<Cough----- MTH Chip Mod -----Cough>>>>>

The Dogfather
21st October 2004, 06:50 AM
Always remember the saying know your enemy!

The VRS is way faster than standard cooper in a straight line sooooo much torque its untrue.

Find some twisties and you'll leave him for dead......

Nenah
21st October 2004, 08:17 AM
Sleepy - I'll pick you up we'll go hunt this skoda loser down and take him on & teach him not to take on the mighty force of a super chipped mini - kick him to the kurb!!

Julz
21st October 2004, 04:04 PM
Go Nenah <doing this jiggle arm dance thing... Ewan, you know what I mean!?>

I like racing Type R's, they're fun!! They all seem to think they can kick my fat bum, but they can't....;):D

Burple
21st October 2004, 06:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

Go Nenah <doing this jiggle arm dance thing... Ewan, you know what I mean!?>

heh heh heh heh... Go Nenah! Go Nenah! Go Nenah!!
tee hee.. You go girl!! Woo!! woooooo etc etc etc... :D:D:D:D

Julz
21st October 2004, 06:42 PM
At least I know I can always count on you to be more silly than me!!;):D (tickets have arrived btw!!:D:D:D:D)

sleepyrascal
21st October 2004, 07:20 PM
HAHA Martin.

Yeh Nenah lets do it!! I think we should wear balaclavas too and wield battle axes. ..... Sorry am I getting a little carried away!!

I have learnt my lesson. 'Always listen to Martin Sullivan when he tells you to get an mth chip modification'.

MartinSullivan
21st October 2004, 07:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal
I have learnt my lesson. 'Always listen to Martin Sullivan when he tells you to get an mth chip modification'.

Help you I can :D

Its worth a try for 40 quid. When I sort out the chip party for Aberdeen I'll let you know.

I am doing Redpoint Rallyings rally car (Mini Cooper) tomorrow night so we should get some good feedback from that.

The Dogfather
21st October 2004, 08:47 PM
Martin - I'll be interested in the results as well.

sleepyrascal
21st October 2004, 09:01 PM
On a scale of 1 to ten of being persuaded... im on a 9.

AberdeenMini
21st October 2004, 09:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

On a scale of 1 to ten of being persuaded... im on a 9.

I could be interested in that as well Martin! :)

MartinSullivan
21st October 2004, 09:09 PM
OK well hopefully the feedback from Redpoint might push you to a 10 sleepy :)

I am still in negotiations with Franz to get a weekend slot when I can get a fast turn around of upgrades. This isnt so critical for the Aberdeen members - I can meet any of you anytime and download your ecu and upload it a few days later - just make sure you are already registered on the MTH site to save time.

Burple
21st October 2004, 10:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz

At least I know I can always count on you to be more silly than me!!;):D

Snigger snigger.... I don't know what's worse... me knowing what you meant, or you knowing that I'd know what you meant...you know...
:D:D:D:D:D

quote:
(tickets have arrived btw!!:D:D:D:D)

Wooooooooooooooooohhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<bouncy bouncy councy councy na na na na na!!!!!> :D:D:D:D:D

Excited? Me? Never.... :D:cool::D:cool::p:D:cool: