PDA

View Full Version : New Moderators and a Promotion

MINI William
2nd July 2018, 03:44 PM
Just to keep everyone up to date the Admin/Moderator team have decided to expand the team a little to help move the club forward and make it better for everyone. We have decided to add both Ali and Pete as moderators who I’m sure everyone will join me in welcoming them to the team. Both Ali and Pete’s dedication and there input to the club overs the years has been fantastic and I’m sure they will help move the club to that next step.

Also we have decided to move Davy from a moderator to Admin, this is due to Davy’s unquestionable dedication and input to the club over the years and could think of no better person to move to the position.

EcosseGP
2nd July 2018, 04:34 PM
To say I’m delighted with the promotion is an understatement. I’m no better than anyone on the team, you all show true dedication not just to the club but to the MINI scene in general.
I do promise not to touch buttons that I don’t know what they do ... just in case lol.
Thanks again [emoji106]

Crombers
2nd July 2018, 06:05 PM
Congratulations to Dave & Ali :clap:

Do we have an updated list of who's who in the NMS admin/mod team :thumbs up:

MINI William
2nd July 2018, 06:40 PM
Congratulations to Dave & Ali :clap:

Do we have an updated list of who's who in the NMS admin/mod team :thumbs up:

Its along the top under forum leaders. However I am in the process of a who’s who so people can put a name to a face

CiderFex
2nd July 2018, 06:48 PM
Many congratulations to Davy & Ali on your promotions, they are both well deserved.
[emoji4]
To say that I was a tad shocked at my recent promotion will be my biggest understatement of the year.
[emoji15]
I will try my utmost to help move the club forward with the help of the admin, other mods and you, the members.
I may struggle to attend any mid-week admin/mod meetings though.
[emoji23]
NMS has changed massively since I first joined and it just keeps on improving month after month, year after year.
Thank you to all who had the confidence and trust in me to add me to “The NMS Pitcrew”.
Thank you.
[emoji4]

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

badwolf340
2nd July 2018, 08:38 PM
Welcome guys a great addition to the team and well deserved

cuddles
2nd July 2018, 08:43 PM
Congratulations to all the New Moderators xxx
Congratulations to Davy on his promotion xxx

CiderFex
2nd July 2018, 08:44 PM
Thank you both.
[emoji4]

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

EcosseGP
2nd July 2018, 10:17 PM
Why thank you all “I’ll continue to do my best for club” as always ... and not touch any buttons until they’ve been fully explained to me lol [emoji38]

DarnShiv
2nd July 2018, 10:35 PM
Congratulations guys, well deserved:thumbs up: