PDA

View Full Version : Bonnie Scotland

Julz
20th October 2004, 12:05 AM
You were spotted by one of the guys at my work either last week or the week before going down the Strips of Craigie!:D

Gismo
20th October 2004, 07:40 PM
I don't even know where that is :I i was also at Alton Towers remember, so might not have been me :mad:

Julz
20th October 2004, 08:59 PM
That's the road off the Kingsway you come down to get to my work!!:evil: It was definately your car anyway cause Gav recognised from when you came to visit, plus the number plate was a bit of a give away!! Where was Mili when you were doon sooth??;):p

Gismo
21st October 2004, 12:58 AM
It was at JC's for it's 2nd service, can Gav remember what day it was, i was away from the 6th to the 10th October

Big Col
21st October 2004, 01:51 AM
oooh was JC's techys scooting aboot in a novelty rapido MINI?

Julz
21st October 2004, 04:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

It was at JC's for it's 2nd service, can Gav remember what day it was, i was away from the 6th to the 10th October

I shall quiz him today! Can you remember ever having gone dwon Strips of Craigie (heading for the river - but not to jump in I hope!!) in the past few weeks??:eek:

Julz
21st October 2004, 05:19 PM
Ok, I think he's maybe meaning Greendykes road!! Sounds like you were coming up from Broughty Ferry road, onto the Kingsway and you turned off at the Forfar circle, which would make sense!! He says it looked like you driving anyway!:) He can't remember when though, useless eh!!:clown:

Gismo
21st October 2004, 05:34 PM
Yep, i think it was me, i was in Dundee on the Tuesday 5th, remember going that way, how did he manage to keep up with me ;)

Julz
21st October 2004, 06:45 PM
Cause he has a high speed 306 <ahem>!! He says you flew past him after the circle at Asdas!!