PDA

View Full Version : Announcing the new MINI2 Privilege Member scheme!

monkimagic
19th October 2004, 07:12 PM
Recieved an Email from MINI2 , inviting me to subscribe, what are others planning, me personaly I dont think I,ll bother, not keen on the priviaged member Idea. never have been .

Monki

Heather
19th October 2004, 07:40 PM
Me neither.

GAJ
19th October 2004, 07:57 PM
Nor me!

Big Col
19th October 2004, 08:17 PM
Nor me!

duncan
19th October 2004, 08:25 PM
Well, I dont have a problem with the idea of it, especially if there is a discount scheme available.

However, I dont really use M2 these days, so i'll have to think about if its worth it.

AberdeenMini
19th October 2004, 08:35 PM
I got the email but it didnt say how much, anyone know how much?

duncan
19th October 2004, 08:38 PM
I *think* its £10 for 12 months

Eggy7496
19th October 2004, 08:42 PM
dont think i'll be joinin

AberdeenMini
19th October 2004, 08:43 PM
That seem quite good! It might be worth getting it just for the discounts :cool:

duncan
19th October 2004, 08:51 PM
I used to be in the Vauxhall Performance Car Club, and that was worth it, as they gave you discount on stock parts at selected Vauxhall dealers.

Now if M2 managed to get a small discount, (ok, i'd really like a large discount, but thats not going to happen) on parts at MINI dealers, then i think it would be a winner.

Currently its only the following thats offering anything:

NewMiniStuff.com
Mini-Madness.com
SportsCarCare.com
QualityAutoInteriors.com
MiniSpeed.co.uk
Dy-Tek.com
DashKitz.com
IdleGear.co.uk
AMDTechnikUSA.com
Lohen.co.uk
CoolNew.co.uk
MINIoftheHamptons.com
GoMiniGo
MiniSpares.com

More details are here
http://www.mini2.com/privilege/

lightbody
19th October 2004, 09:56 PM
I'd maybe pay for it if i wanted to buy something from one of the above retailers, but not otherwise. I like M2 but don't really want to pay for the privelege!

Scottie
19th October 2004, 09:57 PM
I joined thought the discount was a good thing as I will be buying a wee thing or two for the Cabrio.

seany
19th October 2004, 10:26 PM
i won't be paying

X30YES
19th October 2004, 11:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

I joined thought the discount was a good thing as I will be buying a wee thing or two for the Cabrio.
As you say F , it will be worth it if you get a discount on some items for the new car ...any idea of the % off ?;)

Mini Me
20th October 2004, 02:26 AM
To go back to Duncan, Menzies MINI will soon be an official sponsor of NMS(HYPER LINK INCLUDED)and i have already agreed with my parts manager on a discount for all NMS members on parts and accessories,between 5% and 10% depending on what you are looking for..........
My work here is done.

seany
20th October 2004, 04:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by iain

To go back to Duncan, Menzies MINI will soon be an official sponsor of NMS(HYPER LINK INCLUDED)and i have already agreed with my parts manager on a discount for all NMS members on parts and accessories,between 5% and 10% depending on what you are looking for..........
My work here is done.

not yet!!!!!!

what about new minis????

Mini Me
20th October 2004, 04:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by seany

quote:Originally posted by iain

My work here is done.

not yet!!!!!!

what about new minis????

Not a chance !:approve: residule value and all that ,you know:p

Smurf
20th October 2004, 05:39 AM
I take it being able to spell isn't a pre-requisite of becoming a salesman then?

<runs and hides, cos doesn't know if spelt pre-requisite correctly>
<runs back, wants to make friends with Iain for new cars and goodies!>

PLEASE buy a dictionary!
:D

Mini Me
20th October 2004, 05:57 AM
I can actualy spell most of the time,but when i sent that last reply,my daughter Kennedy was trying to assist,and she is only 6 months old .....bless
your friend Iain.....

Heather
20th October 2004, 06:26 AM
quote:Originally posted by Smurf

I take it being able to spell isn't a pre-requisite of becoming a salesman then?

<runs and hides, cos doesn't know if spelt pre-requisite correctly>
<runs back, wants to make friends with Iain for new cars and goodies!>

PLEASE buy a dictionary!
:D

lol:D:D

X30YES
20th October 2004, 02:45 PM
Who cares if you can/cant spell ...just get me 10% off a Works engine pack for my S :D
(edited for bad spelling:I..before Smurf chucks the book at me ;))

Smurf
20th October 2004, 04:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by X30YES

Who cares if you can/cant spell ...just get me 10% off a Works engine pack for my S :D
(edited for bad spelling:I..before Smurf chucks the book at me ;))

LOL!