PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

beckychalloner
14th March 2018, 07:44 PM
Hi! New to all this Forum stuff but my dad is a car enthusiast like myself and is part of the Audi clan (booo audi i know) and he enjoys sharing his video and photos of his S5 with like minded people and having general car chit chat and banter and so do I so made sense for me to follow in his footsteps! Like father like daughter i suppose! Recently bought a 14 plate volcanic orange mini cooper 1.5L who is my absolute pride and joy! She will be getting the wheels powder coated gloss black in a few weeks time and a few other touches after that too 😜

badwolf340
14th March 2018, 08:11 PM
Nice to see you found us ,it’s easy here ,we post up meets,runs and socials and we hope everyone joins in .
nice to see you are following in your dads footsteps,we have a wide and varied mix of people with a range of ages so just jump in and get involved :thumbs up:

CiderFex
14th March 2018, 09:31 PM
Hi and welcome to NMS.
[emoji4]
There’s not only a vast range of MINI’s, people and ages on here there are even some foreigners as well.
[emoji1303]

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint of sarcasm.

beckychalloner
14th March 2018, 09:35 PM
Nice to see all is welcomed here! 😜

MINI William
14th March 2018, 09:51 PM
Great to see you’ve registered for the forum, please get stuck in. Hopefully see you at an event soon, everyone is welcome along.

beckychalloner
14th March 2018, 10:08 PM
Il be at the car show at ingliston in july with my dad at the Audi stand (cheating on Mini 😮) so definitely will see you there!

Craig
14th March 2018, 11:05 PM
:welcome:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crombers
15th March 2018, 06:30 PM
Welcome to NMSland :saltireflag:

EcosseGP
15th March 2018, 06:51 PM
Welcome along and good to see that you’re following in dad’s footsteps. Nothing wrong with being a car enthusiast. Nothing wrong with you getting yourself on the NMS stand at the Scottish Car Show even if your dad’s on the Audi stand.
Look forward to seeing the wee buggy evolve as you get round to changing bits and pieces.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beckychalloner
17th March 2018, 06:28 PM
Thanks all for the nice welcome! Looking forward to modifying my little orange monster and seeing her transform 😜, also look forward to seeing/meeting everyone at the Scottish Car Show in July!

MINI William
17th March 2018, 06:44 PM
Thanks all for the nice welcome! Looking forward to modifying my little orange monster and seeing her transform , also look forward to seeing/meeting everyone at the Scottish Car Show in July!

We’re a friendly bunch. Are you wanting on the NMS stand for SCS? If so just add your name on the thread :thumbs up: