PDA

View Full Version : Joy of my R56-S

Radge
12th March 2018, 04:16 PM
Anybody feel the same? Had my pocket rocket about 2 months now and every time I go out I just start laughing, so much fun!!

cuddles
12th March 2018, 05:53 PM
Nothing like it xx

M600-RKJ
12th March 2018, 08:40 PM
My first R56 S was the best car in the world. I couldn't see past it. It was going to be my forever car that I would never sell. That didn't go quite to plan.

Took me a while to make mini number 2 my own but I think it's definitely getting there. Didn't fall for it like my first mini but after being over to the west coast and doing a few runs in the Highlands it's definitely growing on me. Still a few tweaks to be done.

CiderFex
12th March 2018, 09:36 PM
I just have to look at GP1499 and I grin from ear to ear.
[emoji4]
For me now it’s the great memories it brings back most of which are from when I’ve been out causing chaos with my NMS Family.
[emoji4]

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint of sarcasm.

Mon the fish
13th March 2018, 03:12 PM
I've owned mine over 13 years and never plan on selling it, it's really got under my skin.

It'll get a full restoration if it comes to it

Crombers
13th March 2018, 04:34 PM
I've had my R50 for nearly 14 years & if need be I'll eat into my pension to keep it :thumbs up:

- - - Updated - - -

I've owned mine over 13 years and never plan on selling it, it's really got under my skin.

It'll get a full restoration if it comes to it

& you've certainly gotten under the skin of your R53 Gordon, one epic MINI :yes nod:

Julz
15th March 2018, 07:18 PM
I had one of the very first S’s when they came out, after I sold that I vowed I’d never have another mini, roll on a few years and I randomly decided I wanted another. Had it a year and a half now, spent more repairing the broken bits under the bonnet that I did on the whole car, away to spend another chunk on it for some repairs and a wee mod or two, not to mention the requirement of owning your own North Sea oil field to keep up with the burning oil issue, plan on keeping her for a few years until I can afford my mid-life crisis car! [emoji16]

badwolf340
15th March 2018, 07:26 PM
Great cars R56 ‘s