PDA

View Full Version : It’s The Weekend

cuddles
19th January 2018, 07:24 AM
So what we all up to this weekend xx

Mon the fish
19th January 2018, 07:36 AM
Z4 could do with a run if it stays dry; marathon training continues; and hopefully get the Scalextric built in the garage

badwolf340
19th January 2018, 06:17 PM
Hopefully get some work done on the upstairs bathroom

CiderFex
19th January 2018, 06:40 PM
A few hours will be spent trying to catch up wi Brian on W.O.T. Blitz, a bit of trawling t’internet for some new rear wheel bearings for 1499, a quick check o’er of 1499 due to it not being used at all at this time of year, a bit of tidying up, 2 x 25 mile sessions on the turbo trainer and a lot of general potterin’ and chilin’.
[emoji1303]

Sent via The X using Voodoo

Ianstwt_r59
19th January 2018, 07:32 PM
I will sadly be working all weekend again, �� looking forward to February to when I get my weekends back aha

badwolf340
19th January 2018, 08:36 PM
A few hours will be spent trying to catch up wi Brian on W.O.T. Blitz, a bit of trawling t’internet for some new rear wheel bearings for 1499, a quick check o’er of 1499 due to it not being used at all at this time of year, a bit of tidying up, 2 x 25 mile sessions on the turbo trainer and a lot of general potterin’ and chilin’.
[emoji1303]

Sent via The X using Voodoo
So a bit busy then

Crombers
19th January 2018, 08:46 PM
I'm off this weekend :thud:

After the week at work I've endured 'weather wise' in the industry I'm in, its feet up / chillin/ a couple of games of 5's (snow permitting) / long walks with the mut and maybe a couple of ales late on :thumbs up::thumbs up:

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully get some work down on the upstairs bathroom

You go down to an upstairs bathroom :scratch:

That is one unique new hoose you guys have :smilewinkgrin:

cuddles
19th January 2018, 09:02 PM
Working tomorrow. Then chilling with the dogs after playing in the snow with them xx

badwolf340
19th January 2018, 09:11 PM
I'm off this weekend :thud:

After the week at work I've endured 'weather wise' in the industry I'm in, its feet up / chillin/ a couple of games of 5's (snow permitting) / long walks with the mut and maybe a couple of ales late on :thumbs up::thumbs up:

- - - Updated - - -

You go down to an upstairs bathroom :scratch:

That is one unique new hoose you guys have :smilewinkgrin:
The joys of auto correct :yes nod:

M600-RKJ
19th January 2018, 09:18 PM
Brake fluid and coolant change, got a couple of goodies waiting to go on so might get them coated and added. Working both evenings unfortunately. Holiday next week though so will get the mini scrubbed up to a presentable standard.

MINI William
19th January 2018, 11:11 PM
Flooring the loft and last bit of unpacking after the move. Maybe try and get some bits that are sitting waiting to get fitted to the R53 and F56