PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Juego
15th January 2018, 11:05 PM
I'm never good at these things because they make you feel like you're at an AA meeting or something! Hi I'm Paul and I'm new here (obviously) Bought a mini one salt today which I intend on fixing to sell on again and thought it would be worthwhile joining for your knowledge and help! I like owners forums and I'm a member of a few, Scottishvag because I like my Volkswagens and my daily is a Skoda Superb, and I've also got a passion and major interest in Rover 75s and MG ZTs, I've had a few of those and a member of the owners forums for them as well.

The Mini I bought is a one with the salt pack, it also has a sunroof with rear glass as well and cruise control which I was surprised to see. It's a 2002 52 plate with 53.1k miles fully genuine! It does need a little bit of work, the exhaust is knocking and loose and it needs 2 front tyres, a good valet and the handbrake only works on one side! It has a small area of lacquer peel on the quarter panel and a removable ding at the same spot and it has a cracked rear light lense so will be replacing that also. Hopefully I can pick your brains and source any bits I may need from here?

So hi lol

badwolf340
16th January 2018, 08:38 AM
:welcome:

MINI William
16th January 2018, 09:28 AM
Welcome to NMS

Mon the fish
16th January 2018, 05:08 PM
Welcome, but in relation to the AA comment - Minis are as addictive as alcohol can be; maybe this place is AA for Mini owners? ;)

EcosseGP
16th January 2018, 07:13 PM
Welcome along and fingers crossed we can assist in your quest to get your “One” back to its original healthy state.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crombers
16th January 2018, 08:07 PM
Welcome to NMSland :saltireflag:

Fuzzy
16th January 2018, 09:23 PM
Welcome along, recognise your name from SVAG :D

Blueboy
20th January 2018, 02:41 AM
Welcome along, again recognise the name from SVAG