PDA

View Full Version : Minis at Dunsfold

M600-RKJ
8th January 2018, 06:08 PM
I was really keen to go to this last year but it never panned out. Just got an email today saying tickets for this year are on sale.

Just wondered if anyone else was keen on this. It's a charity event all the profits go to charity. There is track time but it's grouped into how fast your mini is/ how fast you want to drive. which sounds good means very little chance of anything going wrong.

Tickets are £65 I'm definitely going. Just wanted to post incase anybody was interested and hadn't heard about it.

badwolf340
8th January 2018, 06:27 PM
I was really keen to go to this last year but it never panned out. Just got an email today saying tickets for this year are on sale.

Just wondered if anyone else was keen on this. It's a charity event all the profits go to charity. There is track time but it's grouped into how fast your mini is/ how fast you want to drive. which sounds good means very little chance of anything going wrong.

Tickets are £65 I'm definitely going. Just wanted to post incase anybody was interested and hadn't heard about it.
What dates Mark ?

CiderFex
8th January 2018, 06:51 PM
What dates Mark ?

https://minisatdunsfold.co.uk/

Sent via The X using Voodoo

M600-RKJ
8th January 2018, 07:03 PM
2nd of June