PDA

View Full Version : MEGA MINI MEET 2018

EcosseGP
17th December 2017, 02:25 PM
Firstly let me wish all NMS members a happy Christmas and here’s to a great 2018. Im slightly ahead of the game this year and already thinking about the 2018 show season.
In order to get things organised for the club stand for MMM I'm looking to see who's interested in attending.
The show this year will be held on Sunday 1st July 2018 and it's our intention as usual to head down on the morning of Saturday 30th June and come back after the show finishes (usually around 4pm).
Anyone who feels like attending is free to pop down for the day and attend the show if they'd rather so don't feel pressured into staying down on the Saturday night.
The Saturday night does usually turn out to be an entertaining night one way or another though.
The show is again being held at Lytham St Anne's and NMS have attended the show for the past few years.
Accommodation has been arranged and the same hotel as previous years has been booked. The hotel is literally a few miles away from the venue and it has secure parking and has served us well over the past few years.
If you’re thinking about attending and staying i will require a £20 deposit (non refundable) to reserve a room. Room prices have increased for 2018 but we’ve managed to negotiate a deal at £80 per twin/double room.

Once I have numbers I’ll mark up the post but please remember like in previous years the number of rooms is limited so please don't delay, check your diaries and don't be afraid to join in the fun.

The hotel as mentioned has private parking and more importantly an outside tap so there's no need to worry about you not having a clean car before you head down.

Don't worry if you've never been to a show before there are a number of regular show goers and we'll all lend a hand getting the cars organised and sorted.

All confirmed details will be added to this first post as and when they become available or are confirmed. Entry to the show is usually pay on the gate and is around £5 (from memory)

Names

1. Brian / Christina (2 cars) - paid - PAID IN FULL
2. William / Megan (2 cars) - paid - PAID IN FULL
3. Davy / Cat (2 cars) - paid - PAID IN FULL
4. Pete - paid - PAID IN FULL
5. Andrew - paid - PAID IN FULL
6. David / Fiona - paid - PAID IN FULL
7. Stuart / Lynn - paid - PAID IN FULL
8. Chloe / Ashley - paid - PAID IN FULL
9. T - paid - PAID IN FULL
10. Mark - paid - PAID IN FULL
11. Ali/Laura (2 cars) - paid - PAID IN FULL
12. Ali’s Dad - paid - PAID IN FULL
13. Craig / Jordan - PAID IN FULL.
14. Eddie - Paid
16. Mom & Dad - PAID IN FULL

UPDATE 05.06.18

Sorry for this folks but we’re less than a month now to MMM and I’m needing to settle the balance for the hotel. So I’m looking for the £60 please so we can settle up the balance with the hotel.

Looking to do this next week so if I could have the balance paid by Friday 15th June 2018 that will give me time to sort everything out.

Thanks and hope everyone is making the most of this good weather for getting the cars cleaned !

If you’re on Facebook you’ll have seen the Birley Arms are looking forward to having us to stay ... and even posted a photo of the cars from our previous visit.

UPDATE 24.06

Rendezvous at Abington 10:30 and then head down to Lytham, hopefully get down there about 2ish. Gives us plenty time for any hold ups and to get the cars clean for the following day, plus a couple of refreshments and dinner [emoji4]

Postcode for Abington services ML12 6RG

cuddles
17th December 2017, 02:27 PM
So excited xxxx just love this wkend away xxx

badwolf340
17th December 2017, 02:28 PM
Great show always a brilliant time away

D3 JDA
17th December 2017, 03:11 PM
Put us both down Davy thanks

CiderFex
17th December 2017, 08:32 PM
...are we there yet ?

Sent via The X using Voodoo

Chirrpy
19th December 2017, 01:06 PM
Mind that we all have to wear kilts to it next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxibaby01
22nd December 2017, 12:39 AM
Please put me down for a room, really missed it this year![emoji106]
I’m just hoping that the Bristol event that clashed this year doesn’t in 2018, as I’d dearly love to do both...

M600-RKJ
22nd December 2017, 05:01 AM
Add me for a single room please Davy.

Was a good laugh last year. And I really want the entrance photo now I've got the kit on

minitaz
23rd December 2017, 09:37 AM
Hey can you add me please craig/jordan 1 car. Can you PM me with payment details please thank you.

badwolf340
27th December 2017, 04:04 PM
List updated

Blueboy
29th December 2017, 08:38 AM
Can you add me please
cheers

MINI William
30th December 2017, 12:17 PM
Can you add me please
cheers

Done

inevpart
30th December 2017, 05:35 PM
Chloe has agreed to share a room with me again this year, so could you put me down please

badwolf340
30th December 2017, 07:54 PM
Chloe has agreed to share a room with me again this year, so could you put me down please
Updated

Kenny83
30th December 2017, 09:14 PM
Hi can you stick me and julz down for this cheers

weefossy
30th December 2017, 09:37 PM
Can you add Mom and I please. Thanks

badwolf340
30th December 2017, 10:25 PM
List updated

Kenny83
30th December 2017, 11:52 PM
Who do I send the deposit for a room to cheers

badwolf340
1st January 2018, 07:46 AM
Who do I send the deposit for a room to cheers
We will let you know Kenny

brownz
5th January 2018, 02:49 PM
Ho yuss,

Stick me down chief, let me know where you want the wonga sending to.

Looking forward to it already !

Cheers - Brownz

MINI William
5th January 2018, 03:56 PM
Ho yuss,

Stick me down chief, let me know where you want the wonga sending to.

Looking forward to it already !

Cheers - Brownz

All the rooms are full I’m afraid

Fuzzy
7th January 2018, 08:28 PM
My girlfriend and I are up for coming down to this. I know the hotel is full booked but what's the hotel called so I can try and find one near by for us to stay.

Thanks,

Fraser

MINI William
7th January 2018, 10:40 PM
My girlfriend and I are up for coming down to this. I know the hotel is full booked but what's the hotel called so I can try and find one near by for us to stay.

Thanks,

Fraser

Brillaint Fraser. The name of the hotel is the Birley Arms. It’s just on the outskirts of Lytham

brownz
8th January 2018, 03:23 PM
I've booked into the Premier Inn which is about 9 miles away. If we get a bunch in then we can all split a taxi to Birley for bevvy and bants.
Currently at £38.50 for a Double Room which is a bargain in anyone's book ;-)

https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels/england/lancashire/preston/preston-west.html

EcosseGP
8th January 2018, 09:17 PM
Right folks now that we have the rooms booked and folk have committed to the meet it’s the deposit time I’m afraid. I’m looking for a £20 (non refundable) per room and if anyone needs my bank details to send the money please PM me and I’ll forward the details. As in previous years the final payment will be required about 3 weeks before the meet and I’ll have everything organised for us when we arrive as in previous years. I’ve booked out the conservatory for us for dinner and the after dinner entertainment but feel free to do your own thing if you wish. Looking forward to this it’s been a “hoot”in previous years and I’m sure this year will be just as good ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
8th January 2018, 09:38 PM
Please excuse the generic PM that I’ve sent to everyone regarding the deposit. I promise the next one will be more personal it’s just easier and quicker for me to send one to everyone ...

EcosseGP
8th January 2018, 10:16 PM
Lynn / Stuart
Chloe / Ashley
Mark
Thanks and list updated

Fuzzy
8th January 2018, 10:38 PM
I've booked into the Premier Inn which is about 9 miles away. If we get a bunch in then we can all split a taxi to Birley for bevvy and bants.
Currently at £38.50 for a Double Room which is a bargain in anyone's book ;-)

https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels/england/lancashire/preston/preston-west.html

Ah sounds good, will take a look just now :-)

D3 JDA
9th January 2018, 03:33 PM
Just paid u there Davy thanks

EcosseGP
10th January 2018, 08:14 PM
Thanks T - post updated

Blueboy
11th January 2018, 08:37 AM
Deposit paid Davey

Blueboy
12th January 2018, 08:44 AM
You receive the money ok Davey?

EcosseGP
12th January 2018, 01:46 PM
Pay,net from John Miller - that yours Paul ?

Blueboy
13th January 2018, 06:45 PM
Yes full name John Paul Miller from Santander

weefossy
13th January 2018, 07:12 PM
Davey, deposit paid. Apologies for delay.

EcosseGP
14th January 2018, 01:38 AM
Excellent Malcolm ... no problem at all.

Fuzzy
14th January 2018, 06:31 PM
That's me booked the Premier Inn nearby so will be us coming down on the Saturday with you all. Looking forward to it!

badwolf340
14th January 2018, 08:01 PM
That's me booked the Permier Inn nearby so will be us coming down on the Saturday with you all. Looking forward to it!
Great stuff

CiderFex
18th January 2018, 02:37 AM
I managed to wangle Monday 2nd July off from work so I can recover.
[emoji4]
I used to book off the Friday before a show but I need the days off after a show more now when I’ve been out wi you lot.
[emoji23]

Sent via The X using Voodoo

Ianstwt_r59
22nd January 2018, 10:48 PM
Might pop down to this, but il book a hotel a few weeks before. Depending if I get a late deal to go for a holiday in the sun.

brownz
23rd January 2018, 11:46 AM
It will be sunny in Lytham..... ;-)

EcosseGP
26th January 2018, 10:59 PM
^^^^ it’s always sunny when NMS are about !

Eddie_JCW
19th March 2018, 09:01 PM
Don't think my names down for this yet, I can't miss this ;) I'll be there

MINI William
19th March 2018, 09:23 PM
Don't think my names down for this yet, I can't miss this ;) I'll be there

Great Eddie

MINI William
5th April 2018, 08:04 AM
Really looking forward to this. If anyone else is thinking about attending this show get your name down, you won’t regret it. It’s OMG favourite show that we attend. If you don’t want to stay on the Saturday night, don’t panic, it’s only a few hours down the road and many members have traveled down in the morning for a great day out.

Ianstwt_r59
9th May 2018, 02:26 PM
I might be possibly coming down to this, going to see another mini next weekend. Fingers crossed

Ianstwt_r59
12th May 2018, 04:11 PM
Can I get a space for this?

MINI William
12th May 2018, 05:03 PM
No worries Ian. There isn’t any space at the hotel but there is another hotel not to far away

Ianstwt_r59
12th May 2018, 05:18 PM
No that’s fine, il get a travel lodge

Fifer15
20th May 2018, 04:46 PM
New to Mini Scotland thinking about having a run down and staying overnight Saturday
Any suggestions on hotel with parking that would be handy. Any help appreciated on that front
2011 Coooer or 2017 Cooper Sd what to drive down ???
Thanks Brian

badwolf340
20th May 2018, 06:20 PM
New to Mini Scotland thinking about having a run down and staying overnight Saturday
Any suggestions on hotel with parking that would be handy. Any help appreciated on that front
2011 Coooer or 2017 Cooper Sd what to drive down ???
Thanks Brian
Great if you come down on Saturday but also an easy drive down on the Sunday morning as others will confirm

MINI William
20th May 2018, 10:14 PM
There’s a few hotels about. Not sure about parking, we stayed at a different hotel the first year we went down and the parking was alright not fantastic

CiderFex
20th May 2018, 10:20 PM
William, the first year we stopped at The County Hotel in Lytham.
[emoji1303]

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

MINI William
21st May 2018, 07:14 AM
William, the first year we stopped at The County Hotel in Lytham.
[emoji1303]

Thabks Pete. Couldn’t remember the name of the hotel

CiderFex
21st May 2018, 07:16 AM
Thabks Pete. Couldn’t remember the name of the hotel

No probs.
[emoji1303]
It’s about the only thing that I can remember from that particular weekend.
[emoji23]
Oh, and it was the first time that I met your Mam.
[emoji8]

MINI William
21st May 2018, 11:26 AM
No probs.
[emoji1303]
It’s about the only thing that I can remember from that particular weekend.
[emoji23]
Oh, and it was the first time that I met your Mam.
[emoji8]

I think everyone remembers their first day of meeting Mum

CiderFex
21st May 2018, 11:27 AM
I think everyone remembers their first day of meeting Mum

True.
[emoji4]
I was in such a state though that I saw two of her.
[emoji23]

Fifer15
21st May 2018, 06:22 PM
Thanks guys I will check out hotels locally or. Have wee night in Blackpool

EcosseGP
4th June 2018, 09:47 PM
Sorry for this folks but we’re less than a month now to MMM and I’m needing to settle the balance for the hotel. So I’m looking for the £60 please so we can settle up the balance with the hotel.

Looking to do this next week so if I could have the balance paid by Friday 15th June 2018 that will give me time to sort everything out.

Thanks and hope everyone is making the most of this good weather for getting the cars cleaned !

If you’re on Facebook you’ll have seen the Birley Arms are looking forward to having us to stay ... and even posted a photo of the cars from our previous visit.

CiderFex
4th June 2018, 09:52 PM

Pennies just sent to you Davy.
[emoji1303]

kez_1871
5th June 2018, 03:05 PM
hey you still looking for more cars for stand?

MINI William
5th June 2018, 06:06 PM
Can add you to the stand no bother

D3 JDA
5th June 2018, 07:12 PM
Money sent Davy

kez_1871
5th June 2018, 10:14 PM
how much is it? it will be on the sunday only that still ok?

stoney
5th June 2018, 10:16 PM
how much is it? it will be on the sunday only that still ok?You just pay on the door and its a £5 each ;) nice and easy

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

MINI William
6th June 2018, 08:21 AM
how much is it? it will be on the sunday only that still ok?

Not a problem at all. It’s pay on the gate as Rob has said. Details will be posted of where to meet us as we need to enter as a club

Magoo
6th June 2018, 04:16 PM
I’m super excited I get to travel down with you all now!! Show how to save miles and all that *cough cough Andrew*

DigitalLemming
6th June 2018, 04:32 PM
I’m super excited I get to travel down with you all now!! Show how to save miles and all that *cough cough Andrew*

I've been practising... can almost hit double figures now :D

Fuzzy
6th June 2018, 09:38 PM
Beginning to really look forward to this now!!

weefossy
6th June 2018, 09:51 PM
Money transferred Davey. Looking forward to this.

EcosseGP
7th June 2018, 10:21 PM
A wee reminder that for this show we’ve had a request to wear kilts (or something tartan for the ladies). I’m sure we can all sort something out for it one way or another. Be good to get another group photo in the kilts ...
There will also be the usual NMS convoy leaving from Abington Services on the Saturday morning but I’ll confirm times later on so keep your eyes peeled. If anyone is heading down themselves just let me know (no need for Pete or T to confirm).

stephenbstewart0
8th June 2018, 09:17 AM
This one sounds good how many cars usually attend this

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

EcosseGP
8th June 2018, 10:08 AM
There’s about 300 cars in total. We as a club have got a great turnout this year. It’s a very relaxed show and it’s great to get a chance to look at cars properly and chat to everyone. For most of us it’s the best show of year.

badwolf340
8th June 2018, 10:08 AM
This one sounds good how many cars usually attend this

Hard to say but must be around 200 or more

stephenbstewart0
8th June 2018, 10:11 AM
So well worth it then

MINI William
8th June 2018, 10:18 AM
Definitely well worth it.

EcosseGP
8th June 2018, 10:32 AM
So well worth it then

... always been a great day out. It’s always worth it when MINIs are involved. I’m sure we could even squeeze you onto the stand if you’re definitely going to join us.

D3 JDA
8th June 2018, 10:43 AM
We will be heading down on our own as David is working sat morning then we have my brothers 50th birthday lunch at 1pm so will meet u guys and gals down there

kez_1871
8th June 2018, 10:46 AM
aww fab thank you very much

- - - Updated - - -

thank you, i managed to book a hotel aswell so will be alot better to meet then 😁

EcosseGP
8th June 2018, 02:46 PM
We will be heading down on our own as David is working sat morning then we have my brothers 50th birthday lunch at 1pm so will meet u guys and gals down there

Excellent Dave no worries we’ll see you there.

EcosseGP
8th June 2018, 02:48 PM
aww fab thank you very much

- - - Updated - - -

thank you, i managed to book a hotel aswell so will be alot better to meet then [emoji16]

That’s brilliant. I don’t know where you’ve booked but you’re welcome to come over and join us for dinner / evening if you want. It’s usually very relaxed and a lot of fun and it’ll give you a chance to meet everyone before the Sunday.
You also joining us for the convoy down ?

CiderFex
8th June 2018, 06:24 PM
Just for info:
Some us don’t own any kilts and there’s not much call for Traditional Scottish Dress Hire Shops down here for some unknown reason.
[emoji15]

MINI William
8th June 2018, 07:51 PM
Just for info:
Some us don’t own any kilts and there’s not much call for Traditional Scottish Dress Hire Shops down here for some unknown reason.
[emoji15]

Plenty up here Pete. Can pop into a shop and grab you one :yes nod:

weefossy
8th June 2018, 08:27 PM
What waist size are you Pete? And, when you kneel down what's the distance from the floor to your "belly button"? Might have one you can borrow! You can PM me if you are shy!!! ….. lol

kez_1871
9th June 2018, 08:04 AM
we managed to book premier inn and blackpool east jct4 hope its not to far away from show lol couldnt get anything closer, going to keep watching to see where yous will be meeting/stopping see if i can join then 🙂
how far away is your hotel do you think from where iam staying?

EcosseGP
9th June 2018, 12:00 PM
we managed to book premier inn and blackpool east jct4 hope its not to far away from show lol couldnt get anything closer, going to keep watching to see where yous will be meeting/stopping see if i can join then [emoji846]
how far away is your hotel do you think from where iam staying?

You’ll be very close only 5 miles away. You’re more than welcome to join us for the convoy down and of course for dinner in the evening. I’ve booked out the conservatory so I’m sure we can squeeze in an extra couple of chairs.

EcosseGP
9th June 2018, 12:03 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180609/cac7d5678bbdf15c58ddfe95316c2fe9.png

maxibaby01
11th June 2018, 08:50 PM
Balance paid Davy, apologies for the delay.

EcosseGP
11th June 2018, 09:04 PM
You’re not causing any issues T. I knew you were away.

maxibaby01
11th June 2018, 09:18 PM
Ha ha, I won't be expecting to join the convoy, Davy! :thumbs up:
I will try and rustle up a kilt though, if I can still fit into it!:eek:
It's my father's old one, as worn by him in this pic at a Highland Games in the 1950's, throwing the hammer.

EcosseGP
12th June 2018, 04:40 PM
^^^ excellent [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

cuddles
19th June 2018, 06:58 PM
Well peeps just 10 1/2 sleeps woooohoooo so exciting xx

CiderFex
20th June 2018, 12:13 AM
Now that the biggest part of Rocky’s fettlin’ is sorted I’m REALLY looking forward to this years MMM.
[emoji41]
I’ve just the interior to sort out, and a few graphics to design, cut and install, and then I’ll be raring to go.
[emoji4]

kez_1871
20th June 2018, 02:38 PM
i thought i was going to have to cancel coming, getting my car back today ���� so means all good i can still go :)

minitaz
22nd June 2018, 10:23 AM
Hey peeps, Jordan and I are struggling to get any kilts as Jordan's one is to small for him now and all I've got is my tartan trousers.
Is there any news on times to be leaving with convoy as I'm concerned the we may not be able to keep up due to having gearbox problems.
Where are we staying address etc please.

Thanks you

Craig

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

MINI William
22nd June 2018, 12:56 PM
Craig your Tartan Trews will be fine. No time for leaving yet but if you feel you may be struggling and want to leave earlier that’s entirely fine. We are staying at the Birley Arms in Lytham, I don’t have an address but someone will be along shortly with it or can search for it

CiderFex
23rd June 2018, 01:53 AM
Craig, the full address is:

The Birley Arms Hotel
Bryning Lane
Warton
Preston
PR4 1TN

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?vet=10ahUKEwjpjMjWyOjbAhUFTcAKHaVUB-QQubwCCCY..i&hl=en-GB&rlz=1CDGOYI_enGB655GB655&trex=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=uk&entry=s&sa=X&ftid=0x487b6a689229392d:0xe59f9191488eff7e&gmm=CgIgAQ%3D%3D

M600-RKJ
23rd June 2018, 12:08 PM
Kilt sorted. Now I need to get the mini looking presentable

badwolf340
23rd June 2018, 04:47 PM
Hopefull that tomorrow will see the cleaning done and then a quick wash before we head down to the Birley arms

EcosseGP
24th June 2018, 06:34 PM
Update on post one (1) for meeting time / plan for Saturday.

Any issues please get in touch ...

MINI William
24th June 2018, 06:52 PM
Perfect Davy

minitaz
24th June 2018, 07:00 PM
Hey peeps, just saw the arrangements for Saturday. Jordan and I will be there and join the convoy down, however my radio has not been set, is there any chance I can get this done please. In case I need to back off a bit.

Thank you

Craig

EcosseGP
24th June 2018, 07:02 PM
You’ll be fine Craig we’ll all stick together.
I’m sure the lads will sort you out radio wise

minitaz
24th June 2018, 07:07 PM
You’ll be fine Craig we’ll all stick together.
I’m sure the lads will sort you out radio wiseI've not been out in the car since I've had the gearbox problem. So we just hope I don't get any more hassle.

Magoo
24th June 2018, 08:51 PM
I know need to work *crying face* looking forward to this though, Christina and myself will be meeting you guys down there.. Andrew’s in charge of having our G&T’s waiting haha see you all soon!

M600-RKJ
24th June 2018, 10:10 PM
I'll just be making my own way down got to working Saturday morning. If all things go well I'll hopefully get away at 11 so hopefully get down around 5:30/6

MINI William
24th June 2018, 11:29 PM
I've not been out in the car since I've had the gearbox problem. So we just hope I don't get any more hassle.

I seen you in Edinburgh last week, thought you had it sorted. . I’ll sort your radio no bother. If you need to pull off then pull off, but we usually always stick together

minitaz
25th June 2018, 06:44 AM
I seen you in Edinburgh last week, thought you had it sorted. . I’ll sort your radio no bother. If you need to pull off then pull off, but we usually always stick togetherYeah I was on route to drop Jordan off and then went to try get it looked at. Not sure why as the gearbox was only fitted last April. New clutch etc. I don't have the time or cash at the moment to put it in to be stripped down etc, however we will see.

CiderFex
25th June 2018, 10:06 PM
That’s two wheels sorted, just two more to do.
[emoji4]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180625/90bad20feb6e73a022508c6163091383.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180625/cd43898824b4fc029ab96154b059bddb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180625/120f25072db6125fa45790a14b7f364c.jpg

CiderFex
26th June 2018, 10:40 AM
I’ve had enough of work for this week so I’ve booked off Thursday, as well as Friday and Monday, to give me more time for prepping and recovering so I’ve now got a 5 day weekend to look forward to.
[emoji41]

M600-RKJ
26th June 2018, 11:58 AM
I’ve had enough of work for this week so I’ve booked off Thursday, as well as Friday and Monday, to give me more time for prepping and recovering so I’ve now got a 5 day weekend to look forward to.
[emoji41]

Lucky for some I've got work everyday till Saturday morning and the mini is nowhere near ready

CiderFex
26th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Lucky for some I've got work everyday till Saturday morning and the mini is nowhere near ready

I’m sure it’ll be up to standard by 10:00 on Sunday.
[emoji1303]
I’m only putting in the prep now so I’ve got more time to get hammered on Saturday.
Priorities dear boy, priorities.
[emoji23]

M600-RKJ
26th June 2018, 01:08 PM
I've got a lot to learn hahahaha

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

M600-RKJ
26th June 2018, 01:37 PM
I hope there is as much daylight in Lytham as there is up here I'll be out cleaning till well past 11 haha

CiderFex
26th June 2018, 05:06 PM
I hope there is as much daylight in Lytham as there is up here I'll be out cleaning till well past 11 haha

To be honest you’ll be good until about 22:15ish.
[emoji1303]

cuddles
26th June 2018, 05:07 PM
4 1/2 sleeps wooooohoooooo xxxxx

CiderFex
27th June 2018, 06:32 PM
No cleaning at all this evening due to a more desperate need to get some practice in for Saturday.
[emoji4]
Sláinte.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180627/fd6d0bc422ccc76f9433963ccdbacfe4.heic

Alastair
27th June 2018, 06:45 PM
Hi I’m planning on going on Sunday but It would be lunchtime can I still park up with you guys

MINI William
27th June 2018, 07:42 PM
Hi I’m planning on going on Sunday but It would be lunchtime can I still park up with you guys

Hi Alistair, you would need to park in the visitor car park as it will be closed to show cars. Sorry

Alastair
27th June 2018, 10:25 PM
Ok thanks

CiderFex
28th June 2018, 06:18 PM
I think it’s time that I dug out the cooler bag and sorted out the ice packs.
[emoji1303]
I can expect cool/cold drinks on Sunday to be in very short supply and also be very expensive at The MMM.
[emoji30]

CiderFex
29th June 2018, 09:53 AM
Has anyone got a Hozelock hose nozzle that they can bring please ?
[emoji4]
I have a 10m hose which I can bring, with the tap screw fitting to attach it to the tap at The Birley Arms, but I can not find my hose nozzle anywhere as I normally just attach the hose to the Kärcher !!!
[emoji30]

minitaz
29th June 2018, 10:02 AM
Has anyone got a Hozelock hose nozzle that they can bring please ?
[emoji4]
I have a 10m hose which I can bring, with the tap screw fitting to attach it to the tap at The Birley Arms, but I can not find my hose nozzle anywhere as I normally just attach the hose to the Kärcher !!!
[emoji30]

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.I have got hose attachments in my van, just let me know and I'll bring them with me.

Ianstwt_r59
29th June 2018, 10:24 AM
Looks like I’m going to have to pull out of this. Work is calling. Hoping I finish it on Saturday so I can just drive down in the morning.

cuddles
29th June 2018, 05:32 PM
Water bought now in freezing!!! Let’s just hope I don’t forget to bring it lol xxx

mikeswagon
29th June 2018, 06:22 PM
Have a great time boys n girls, hope the weather keeps up for the kilts, or maybe a slight breeze to keep things cool.

weefossy
29th June 2018, 06:43 PM
Mom's been baking all afternoon while I was cleaning the car, .....mmmm…..sticky toffee, scones, tea loaf...…….!!!

badwolf340
29th June 2018, 08:50 PM
Have a great time boys n girls, hope the weather keeps up for the kilts, or maybe a slight breeze to keep things cool.
Thanks Mike :thumbs up:

badwolf340
29th June 2018, 08:50 PM
Mom's been baking all afternoon while I was cleaning the car, .....mmmm…..sticky toffee, scones, tea loaf...…….!!!
Lovely :yes nod:

Fuzzy
30th June 2018, 12:46 AM
Cars all cleaned and ready to go :-)

M600-RKJ
30th June 2018, 12:53 AM
Just putting my wheels on then. A little bit to do once I get down to the hotel. Not looking forward to work at 7 hahaha

CiderFex
30th June 2018, 03:48 AM
03:43 is too early even for me to be waking up just before a wee road trip to a show !!!
[emoji30]
Have a safe and easy trip down all and ah’ll si thi orl later.
[emoji4]
I s’pose I could set off a bit earlier than planned and meet you all at Abington.
[emoji23]

MINI William
30th June 2018, 05:54 AM
See everyone soon

kez_1871
30th June 2018, 05:54 PM
were on way so see everyone soon

kez_1871
30th June 2018, 08:07 PM
what time is meeting before show to join for club stand?

MINI William
30th June 2018, 09:30 PM
Meet at the Birley Arms for 8

kez_1871
30th June 2018, 09:34 PM
thank you, will see yous in the morning

CiderFex
1st July 2018, 08:57 PM
Yet again, The MMM was an amazing experience from start to finish.
[emoji41]
Thank you to all who attended and helped made this years shows the best to date.
[emoji4]
I’ll post up tomorrow when I’ve caught up mi beauty sleep.
I may be gone a while.
[emoji23]
Just the two pics for now.
This years NMS Club Sticker and my attempt at at real life recreation.
[emoji1303]
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180701/2e267f427d0b7e0428047cea66627ae2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180701/af2c2b74ff33e33f7e3d83aefa533cf4.jpg

MINI William
1st July 2018, 09:51 PM
Just home after another great MMM weekend. Again a huge thanks to everyone who came along to make it such a great weekend away and also for helping the club win best club stand. Everyone’s car looked fantastic and where a credit to you and the club

badwolf340
1st July 2018, 10:07 PM
Great couples of days away and as a bonus ,Davy picked up an award for best modern MINI and the club picked up best stand ......just topping on the cake :thumbs up:

minitaz
1st July 2018, 10:09 PM
Well what can I say, cracking weekend. That's Jordan and I just home. Thank you for an amazing first MMM. We are already looking forward to next year.
Saturday night was a laugh and it was good to relax and let the hair down (Well if I had any). https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180701/5dcbc1754a930825b3380f999d84e03e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180701/37be4f066748f2d4d06f8bf634425a7e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180701/b259267f0775166df345cff40dacc89e.jpg

weefossy
1st July 2018, 10:25 PM
That's us home too. Finished the weekend off following William, Megan and Eddie, up the Moffat road which was at its best in the evening sunshine. Road was empty and we never had to overtake any cars all the way up.
Thanks to everyone for their company this weekend. Roll on next year!

EcosseGP
2nd July 2018, 01:00 AM
Without duplicating what I put in the “winners post” I’d just like to say well done “ya b@@@ds” !

I’m not too sure that I can add anything to Ali’s post I think he’s summed it up perfectly. There were the usual one liners that will not be forgotten from the after dinner entertainment.

Cat and I have loved the weekend and thank you all for taking the time and effort to support the club again. You all deserved the trophy and the pressure is now on to hold onto it next year !

Fuzzy
2nd July 2018, 09:01 AM
Just to add to all the other posts. Had a great weekend, glad to have been a part of it!

M600-RKJ
2nd July 2018, 10:52 AM
Brilliant weekend as is to be expected when it's spent with the NMS family. All the minis looked excellent. Hope to see most of you again at the SCS.

catster01
2nd July 2018, 10:52 AM
Another fantastic weekend with our NMS family. I enjoyed it from start to finish, and as others have said, the effort put in by all was fantastic!

Thank you so much again to Davy, The Harpers and The Fossys. So much organising, planning and prep but it is appreciated greatly by us all. Thank you too to Lynn for being my co pilot, an honestly say we yapped all the way down and all the way back lol.

Just a fab event, from the carry on at the hotel to the cars. I think Ali summed it up so I’ve not much to add to that apart from ‘bog standard MINI one!’ ....excuse me, I think you’ll find it’s a bog standard MINI one with sparkles! Ha ha [emoji23]

I’ll try and add a few photos, but I usually fail at this but here goes..

catster01
2nd July 2018, 10:54 AM
Nope, I can’t load the photos but I’ll put them on Facebook. [emoji51]

M600-RKJ
2nd July 2018, 01:45 PM
Who was it that took the rolling entry shots this year. Totally forgot to see about buying it

MINI William
2nd July 2018, 01:59 PM
Who was it that took the rolling entry shots this year. Totally forgot to see about buying it

Here you go, however don’t think they are loaded yet

www.dsdigital.co.uk

Chloe
2nd July 2018, 03:46 PM
Had a fantastic weekend looking forward to next year.

Pics and video is now up on Facebook.

ELFMAN
2nd July 2018, 03:50 PM
Sounds great folks. I’ll have to try to get to this next year. TBH I’m not entirely sure why I didn’t put my name down for this year - I must’ve had a reason at the time! Answers on a postcard to the usual psychiatric unit...

DigitalLemming
2nd July 2018, 04:02 PM
Sounds great folks. I’ll have to try to get to this next year!

7th of July Elfman, mark it in the diary :thumbs up:

MINI William
2nd July 2018, 04:14 PM
Nope, I can’t load the photos but I’ll put them on Facebook. [emoji51]

Cat I've done a how guide

HERE (http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?28509-Posting-Pictures-to-NMS)

MINI William
2nd July 2018, 04:17 PM
Had a fantastic weekend looking forward to next year.

Pics and video is now up on Facebook.

Can you please post them in the thread please Chloe. I know facebook is quick and easy but keeps them all on the forum for everyone to see. I've done a how to if your not quite sure how to do it.

EcosseGP
2nd July 2018, 04:18 PM
You’d be a great addition to the stand Elfman and the banter this year was second to none.
T had a few funny comments that luckily went in noticed by certain members ...
I must warn you though there’s no quiz in the evenings entertainment program!
Christina downing three shots one after the other was very impressive ...

Chloe
2nd July 2018, 04:20 PM
Can you please post them in the thread please Chloe. I know facebook is quick and easy but keeps them all on the forum for everyone to see. I've done a how to if your not quite sure how to do it.

Cheers William. I was going to put them up on here to, will do it later on as I’m just heading out the door to training lol.

Thanks again for a great weekend.

MINI William
2nd July 2018, 04:27 PM
Cheers William. I was going to put them up on here to, will do it later on as I’m just heading out the door to training lol.

Thanks again for a great weekend.

Perfect thanks

MINI William
2nd July 2018, 05:02 PM
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1770/28284577937_15653dad4e_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/K6pRAR)DSC_0085 (https://flic.kr/p/K6pRAR) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/842/28284575947_0be0c04696_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/K6pR1x)DSC_0090 (https://flic.kr/p/K6pR1x) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1782/28284573877_74f83d490c_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/K6pQoR)DSC_0099 (https://flic.kr/p/K6pQoR) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1782/28284572107_4098b6bd84_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/K6pPSk)DSC_0100 (https://flic.kr/p/K6pPSk) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1807/28284570157_d906b0abd7_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/K6pPhH)DSC_0101 (https://flic.kr/p/K6pPhH) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1781/28284568377_a454c9c646_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/K6pNL2)DSC_0107 (https://flic.kr/p/K6pNL2) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1829/28284566877_7bca5b3d38_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/K6pNja)DSC_0110 (https://flic.kr/p/K6pNja) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1805/43104070212_77c0b68621_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28EXCmm)DSC_0111 (https://flic.kr/p/28EXCmm) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1802/43104066652_8069963f0f_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28EXBhY)DSC_0112 (https://flic.kr/p/28EXBhY) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1810/43104063862_7c48925ce6_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28EXAsS)DSC_0113 (https://flic.kr/p/28EXAsS) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1781/43104061672_2ff95b6d46_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28EXzP7)DSC_0116 (https://flic.kr/p/28EXzP7) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/915/43104059442_bce178c30e_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28EXz9E)DSC_0119 (https://flic.kr/p/28EXz9E) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1782/43104057292_3dcaa83fda_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28EXyvA)DSC_0121 (https://flic.kr/p/28EXyvA) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1802/43104055042_5048de9225_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28EXxQN)DSC_0123 (https://flic.kr/p/28EXxQN) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/922/43104053132_3ac65f7045_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28EXxgS)DSC_0125 (https://flic.kr/p/28EXxgS) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/833/43104051202_bf643dfa0f_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28EXwGA)DSC_0126 (https://flic.kr/p/28EXwGA) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/919/43104049092_ad97b3e8df_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28EXw5d)DSC_0127 (https://flic.kr/p/28EXw5d) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1808/42249822865_62878e0899_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/27ntonP)DSC_0129 (https://flic.kr/p/27ntonP) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1790/42249820775_677fefc8fc_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/27ntnKM)DSC_0130 (https://flic.kr/p/27ntnKM) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/927/42249818925_e53b10175a_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/27ntncT)DSC_0133 (https://flic.kr/p/27ntncT) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1828/42249816625_98b1ccca13_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/27ntmwe)DSC_0134 (https://flic.kr/p/27ntmwe) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1830/42249814675_010c7e8258_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/27ntkWB)DSC_0135 (https://flic.kr/p/27ntkWB) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/927/43104040422_057df83ce7_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28EXtuJ)DSC_0136 (https://flic.kr/p/28EXtuJ) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/837/43104039102_5d9cc39c65_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28EXt6Y)DSC_0137 (https://flic.kr/p/28EXt6Y) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1803/43104037732_edcc8bedce_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28EXsGm)DSC_0138 (https://flic.kr/p/28EXsGm) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr

MINI William
2nd July 2018, 05:03 PM
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1764/43104036162_5edb7354a6_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28EXseh)DSC_0141 (https://flic.kr/p/28EXseh) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/845/41343366550_8633aabe37_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/25ZnyuE)DSC_0142 (https://flic.kr/p/25ZnyuE) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/927/41343363730_60f83bc18f_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/25ZnxE3)DSC_0144 (https://flic.kr/p/25ZnxE3) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr

DigitalLemming
2nd July 2018, 05:16 PM
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1782/43104057292_3dcaa83fda_k.jpg

I swear Mum, the cake was this big when I last saw it, I've no idea what happened!

MINI William
2nd July 2018, 05:19 PM
Forgot about these

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1770/41344036320_0ec1c80ec1_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/25ZqZAq)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/25ZqZAq) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1770/42250442515_518fa858b9_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/27nwyzr)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/27nwyzr) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1828/43154446051_aa13a62d36_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28KpPki)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/28KpPki) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1763/43154446111_d17c9ae1ca_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28KpPmk)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/28KpPmk) by William Harper (https://www.flickr.com/photos/152828565@N06/), on Flickr

MINI William
2nd July 2018, 05:20 PM
I swear Mum, the cake was this big when I last saw it, I've no idea what happened!

:laugh:

EcosseGP
2nd July 2018, 05:40 PM
Oh you’re a brave man now Andrew ...
Was your car at MMM I didn’t see it [emoji6]

catster01
2nd July 2018, 05:40 PM
Cat I've done a how guide

HERE (http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?28509-Posting-Pictures-to-NMS)

Thanks William. It’s clearly operator error! I’ll wait till Davy’s here and get him to show me lol [emoji13]

EcosseGP
2nd July 2018, 05:41 PM
Some cracking shots there William.
I saw a couple of photos Pete took of the Roadster ... amazing !
Chloe will have a few too.

I’m sorry I didn’t take many over the weekend but I’ll post a few of the ones I did take when I get a minute.

catster01
2nd July 2018, 05:44 PM
Oh you’re a brave man now Andrew ...
Was you’re car at MMM I didn’t see it [emoji6]

Do you mean your? Ha Ha ha

EcosseGP
2nd July 2018, 06:11 PM
That photo was me shouting to Lynne how big a bit of cake I wanted ...

EcosseGP
2nd July 2018, 06:12 PM
Do you mean your? Ha Ha ha

Aye right ... point made grammar Police

cuddles
2nd July 2018, 06:29 PM
Me downing 3 shots is nt something you see very often lol 😂 xx

- - - Updated - - -

Had a fantastic weekend. Thank you everyone. Xxxx

CiderFex
2nd July 2018, 06:50 PM
Me downing 3 shots is nt something you see very often lol [emoji23] xx

I’ve never seen you do that before.
[emoji15]
Three halves of gin, yes, but never three shots.
[emoji23]
X

CiderFex
2nd July 2018, 06:53 PM
Apologies all but the Gods of Photography were just not looking down on me this weekend and I mostly just took pics of Rocky.

I promise to be less selfish at future runs and shows.

Here are the 50 pics that I think are worth sharing:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/photos/share/KWe2YcgNSzWd8zz5Q1PoUwhVLZTcO02hUvabXlma0OX

M600-RKJ
2nd July 2018, 07:11 PM
Here you go, however don’t think they are loaded yet

www.dsdigital.co.uk

Cheers William

CiderFex
2nd July 2018, 07:24 PM
I’ve had a look at mine and I’m not that impressed to be honest.
This pic is the original:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180702/e791e214d604716a2899060bfcc2cc79.jpg
...and this is after I levelled it up properly:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180702/4256f5059ac14e336ebaadb4450e0c28.png

EcosseGP
2nd July 2018, 08:03 PM
How do you get into your photos Pete ... do we have to sign in ?

EcosseGP
2nd July 2018, 08:05 PM
Tbh they don’t even look like a rolling shot just one from another angle. Good to get a change from the previous years entrance shot though.

CiderFex
2nd July 2018, 08:08 PM
How do you get into your photos Pete ... do we have to sign in ?

Yeah, you just enter your email address to gain access.
Here’s yours:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180702/fdefc55192f19b4d0f4bcd1fa1c58153.jpg
...and after I’ve levelled it off:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180702/50181dc164b03f41390f2c582748e158.png

CiderFex
2nd July 2018, 08:09 PM
I’m guessing the main reason for “rolling” shots was to speed up getting everyone on site quicker.
To be honest the photographers skills leave a lot to be desired in my opinion...

DigitalLemming
2nd July 2018, 08:29 PM
Agreed Pete, it’s not the best photos I’ve seen from a show photographer, I’d say there’s photos in this thread of a higher quality.

Won’t be buying mine this year, think I have done every year up until now tbh. The guy who used to do them took a good photo.

CiderFex
2nd July 2018, 08:41 PM
They are badly edited as well.
The sky is way too blue.
It’s THAT bad it looks like I’ve edited them.
[emoji23]

EcosseGP
2nd July 2018, 10:05 PM
I’ve got to say I’m disappointed in the quality now I’ve seen it and wish I’d taken a few of our group on the way out which is what I was going to suggest ! Thanks for that though Pete ...

CiderFex
2nd July 2018, 10:25 PM
I’ve got to say I’m disappointed in the quality now I’ve seen it and wish I’d taken a few of our group on the way out which is what I was going to suggest ! Thanks for that though Pete ...

No probs Davy.
I’m always the last to leave, this year there were only 4 MINI’s left on site, so I’ve no problems with taking some of you all next year if need be.
I’ll need to practice rolling shots for The HBT V anyways.

weefossy
2nd July 2018, 11:15 PM
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1807/43161067821_8cee93ba79_k.jpg
MMM 2018 the winners 1 (https://flic.kr/p/28KZKKK) by weefossy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/16775601@N05/), on Flickr

M600-RKJ
2nd July 2018, 11:18 PM
I'm pretty annoyed with my photo my car almost looks laser blue. Good job we have some good photographers in the club

- - - Updated - - -

weefossy
2nd July 2018, 11:19 PM
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1828/43111100532_12c7742df5_z.jpg
MMM 2018 the winners 2 (https://flic.kr/p/28FzEdL) by weefossy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/16775601@N05/), on Flickr

Don't know why this one isn't as big?

MINI William
2nd July 2018, 11:21 PM
https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1828/43111100532_12c7742df5_z.jpgMMM 2018 the winners 2 (https://flic.kr/p/28FzEdL) by weefossy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/16775601@N05/), on Flickr

Don't know why this one isn't as big?

Why does it look like I’m trying to look down Cat’s top?

weefossy
3rd July 2018, 12:14 AM
Some more photos

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/837/42257539475_21d0ce43ba_k.jpg
MMM 2018 Vini Vidi Vici (https://flic.kr/p/27o9WfP) by weefossy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/16775601@N05/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1803/41351369040_21c7e78baa_k.jpg
MMM 2018 The Beast and Friends (https://flic.kr/p/2615zmC) by weefossy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/16775601@N05/), on Flickr

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/913/42257548425_1e48ece8b6_k.jpg
MMM 2018 Mequiars calendar girl (https://flic.kr/p/27o9YV8) by weefossy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/16775601@N05/), on Flickr

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/918/42443547384_18a8565733_k.jpg
MMM 2018 Matching sunglasses (https://flic.kr/p/27EAgVJ) by weefossy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/16775601@N05/), on Flickr

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/926/42443555554_c222400bee_k.jpg
MMM 2018 Lazy Sunday Afternoon (https://flic.kr/p/27EAjmA) by weefossy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/16775601@N05/), on Flickr

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/926/28292339457_f354485f10_k.jpg
MMM 2018 Almost got a Saltire Sky (https://flic.kr/p/K76CQa) by weefossy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/16775601@N05/), on Flickr

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/921/43161831571_e83577473c_k.jpg
MMM 2018 all I got was one scoop (https://flic.kr/p/28L4EMR) by weefossy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/16775601@N05/), on Flickr

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/924/42443581204_541856c53d_k.jpg
MMM 2018 Easy Peasy Boys (https://flic.kr/p/27EArYQ) by weefossy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/16775601@N05/), on Flickr

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1770/41351406640_ef4ae21286_k.jpg
MMM 2018 I like winning (https://flic.kr/p/2615LwU) by weefossy (https://www.flickr.com/photos/16775601@N05/), on Flickr

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 09:29 AM
Don’t know if it’s just me Malcolm but I can’t see the photos ...

catster01
3rd July 2018, 09:32 AM
I can’t see them either [emoji51]

DigitalLemming
3rd July 2018, 10:01 AM
Don’t know if it’s just me Malcolm but I can’t see the photos ...

I can’t see them either [emoji51]

Can you see them now?

MINI William
3rd July 2018, 10:10 AM
Fantastic photos Malcolm.

Not had any problems viewing them

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 10:55 AM
Andrew that’s the last lot sorted thanks, but the first few are still showing as being a blank broken photo.

Excellent photos Malcolm I love them ...

catster01
3rd July 2018, 11:31 AM
Can you see them now?

Yes thanks Andrew

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 11:34 AM
Why does it look like I’m trying to look down Cat’s top?

Because you clearly are trying to look down her top lol

weefossy
3rd July 2018, 01:51 PM
Andrew, what was I doing wrong? PM me if you don't want to go "off topic"

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 04:27 PM
I’ve sent a thank you to the organisers of MMM via Performance MINI (old Modern MINI magazine) on Facebook. Not too sure how to share it with them but it’s on behalf of the club for all their hard work on Sunday. I think it’d be nice for a wee thank you in the magazine on our behalf.

MINI William
3rd July 2018, 05:22 PM
I’ve sent a thank you to the organisers of MMM via Performance MINI (old Modern MINI magazine) on Facebook. Not too sure how to share it with them but it’s on behalf of the club for all their hard work on Sunday. I think it’d be nice for a wee thank you in the magazine on our behalf.

Thanks Davy

badwolf340
3rd July 2018, 05:55 PM

Top man :yes nod:

DigitalLemming
3rd July 2018, 09:41 PM
A few of the photos I took, not had time to edit any of them so just as they come.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1766/29288703938_c807f4a8df_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/LC9gh7)

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1821/43160035811_e5eaa44d86_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28KUsYt)

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/838/42255672795_5bafe0a08c_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/27nZnmF)

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/918/42441695664_26e1f7d216_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/27EqMtw)

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/920/42441694234_3e145c9b55_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/27EqM3S)

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/836/43160032501_3c8aa1a97d_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28KUrZp)

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/914/42441690594_c3d106b9af_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/27EqKY7)

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/833/28290432057_a9b8387c87_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/K6VRPX)

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/840/28290430647_085311e417_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/K6VRpD)

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/916/29288693998_820b886509_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/LC9djJ)

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1764/43160023271_710775baa4_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28KUpfg)

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1761/41349420550_ffff9159b9_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/25ZUA8Y)

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 10:27 PM
Love some of those photos Andrew ....

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 10:31 PM
I didn’t take many photos either, I kept getting distracted. I think I spent too much time talking instead I’m sorry. Here’s a few that I did take though ...
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/1fd65bb69e5bc014a0ad972829b42fc5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/129349f9e937dd4cc2e9cbc5a556cb3e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/218a0681a091ceb0920cab22eb7e21e3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/649f94ec41dc215e1af7665e8caaa5e5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/4f2a0892b26efedd41ebc1ed03c10ea4.jpg

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 10:33 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/3f5f721f948175c1f291f8ab5854716c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/feefd735238d763a2f575994fbd346b7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/e5425af7aa9d8164f0605fe9833e2886.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/8604e2dab56391f75edae7c150cd9770.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/9d3d042f1a368483f210b33971de73bd.jpg

MINI William
3rd July 2018, 10:35 PM
Great pics Andrew and Davy

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 10:35 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/9b6d2acad6595fa8038e7e47e7889d13.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/e7ccd6607fdab71d057c78485d6c61c4.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/46fc9ec4df38309c9b78c4bc7965fbe2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/077e3360ae78fffb44e8ea063ff7429b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/de2d414df5b999f4f1a8910211622ee0.jpg

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 10:38 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/1936e755253de99158f8217b46233f0c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/26c186cad854664c91b37cc3243c73e7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/adc10d0c58dfa653721a21b1945a02e5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/f04a7a41dbc1bce682458bac44e90c42.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/c78947d8d8af41809397c449f0d3c3c8.jpg

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 10:39 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/c25def335a5ab87c35635ee66edff464.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/f6e28a217b14af5dc135c32c3307abd2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/7685bd138e8e82ff9a1a0f689768e093.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/759ff2616f765586fa00ae0acc8dbf5f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/d08ff3ffbcb3224c98f9253b92467e9c.jpg

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 10:42 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/d7af813c271065c19bde991b1a698c51.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/be16b2d25dc32ea9a5a1aca3f57c167f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/011bf7889fb01bc288009c6cb8267b92.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/9ef7b281e6e7cd41b0217f5d83225594.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/5fc51d836db3c57167f2d1822207fdec.jpg

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 10:46 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/5f0e3b26bfc10a3b40a518d18930cb54.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/80bb0efee982c623342cb98a1f752d9e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/79a5c77a255782193e93dc1b6a4ec834.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/00486fd4ea02f0248d2df035bc881ed7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/c3f0b239e37511932b7fa27c57e4ff0a.jpg

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 10:49 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/6c528a65cccdba49869ce77559389d00.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/5ff635c6cfef2b156b936ad6bae50f10.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/520df0a34e4c0e9c125c4eb8fcb52bf3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/048f657d389b0843cfdd889dd4139e6d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/b1ee60d343c5389cb24c85052ba92794.jpg

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 10:52 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/1301e819b86c486e2d36536beca9c2b4.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/ca14aef8ba853a917935f24764187afd.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/4ef112768e6df083ae89cde6fc971ec4.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/8dc85aa36a716c16f2bb390511aef1f6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/7c6a7ee5cc749165580ad11a28735b91.jpg

stoney
3rd July 2018, 10:52 PM
Cracking photos guys

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 10:55 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/494cada1a1a2e03f1765a6a35d9e95dd.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/3d96b27f3eef6b8d800274da9c139fdf.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/1128f0b1d41ad28abbf6347fc34a105a.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/000171d2e0b20c19a7fbf60b4de19480.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/bd858a0f446d98918caefbe60239668a.jpg

EcosseGP
3rd July 2018, 10:58 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/072625f5b1c9e8f968a2ad3f8cb3dd67.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/7ed490bd3fe75d220c96e77805d045df.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/40c4f31e865b44b73fd19d89bcafceaa.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180703/ff2d76e4076dbda2a2e984c53966a00d.jpg

Eddie_JCW
3rd July 2018, 11:28 PM
MMM 2018:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1807/29311250428_1caa275fe1_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/LE8PyG) https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1767/42464324124_78db54757c_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/27GqL8o) https://farm1.staticflickr.com/844/29311262768_68caa272d2_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/LE8Tes) https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1824/43182651511_e05404c30a_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/28MUnQk) https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1810/41372051140_7358782501_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/262Uzqy) https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1763/42278563225_ab33986d68_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/27q1FTg) https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1825/28313201477_5784121580_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/K8Wyoa) https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1803/42464344264_2562ee1e10_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/27GqS7C) https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1786/42464352374_df0397a4bf_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/27GqUws) https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1802/29311292618_a6a14ecf4b_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/LE9377) https://farm1.staticflickr.com/920/42278590145_edd7da6a49_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/27q1PTp) https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1801/29311298958_36fc5490dd_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/LE94Zq) https://farm1.staticflickr.com/836/29311299718_de11dd7414_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/LE95dw) https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1762/42464368754_2e061aaee8_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/27GqZoS)

Testing a new method of sharing photos please let me know if it's not working right for you.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

weefossy
3rd July 2018, 11:57 PM
Works for me, excellent photos Ed.
All the photos are top notch...…..isn't digital photography just great.

EcosseGP
4th July 2018, 12:07 AM
works for me Eddie too ... Like Malcolm says some great photos

stoney
4th July 2018, 06:41 AM
Working fine Eddie [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] some good pics there

EcosseGP
24th September 2018, 09:00 AM
For those at Mega MINI Meet this year PM have written their article regarding the show. Low and behold the club get a wee mention so for those that don’t get PM here’s the article.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180924/05f4db7ee39811b1d437bda654ea58fc.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180924/20039647beb1ff865eda1e328360c1d7.png

CiderFex
24th September 2018, 10:34 AM
Who’s that wassock ruining the pic of The ClubVan ???
[emoji15]
It’s the worst bonnet mascot that I’ve ever seen.
[emoji23]

maxibaby01
26th September 2018, 10:19 AM
Cheers Davy! I’m too mean to buy it, though no pics of my car there, so not surprised![emoji33][emoji38]

EcosseGP
26th September 2018, 04:40 PM
Who’s that wassock ruining the pic of The ClubVan ???
[emoji15]
It’s the worst bonnet mascot that I’ve ever seen.
[emoji23]

I’m not too sure but I’m sure if William drives it fast enough it’ll come off ...

No problem T just thought I’d share the article. I only get the digital version just saves me stick piling them all ...

M600-RKJ
9th March 2019, 11:24 AM
The show I look forward to the most and the one I reccomend to everyone

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Twisterboy
10th March 2019, 11:01 AM
I cannot wait for this like.

Davy