PDA

View Full Version : R56 video playback

Kettlepot
10th December 2017, 09:52 PM
How do we all do this ? Obv using the media pack

I use a media cable and hate it. I want to find another method but struggling !

badwolf340
15th December 2017, 06:20 PM
We had this on our Hampton and simply plugged in the Y lead and away we went ,never had any problems and the cable never bothered us ,don’t know if there is any other way of getting it to work

M600-RKJ
15th December 2017, 09:01 PM
We had this on our Hampton and simply plugged in the Y lead and away we went ,never had any problems and the cable never bothered us ,don’t know if there is any other way of getting it to work

Have you got any photos of your Hampton. Depending on what happens next week I might be looking for a chance so quite fancied a special clubby either a soho Hampton or mayfair

Kettlepot
15th December 2017, 10:48 PM

I normally keep my phone in the cup holder and the y-cable is just an odd length and never really sits tidily. Hence wondering and trying many different file types via usb with no avail. I just wondered if anyone had any success.

I am also trying a little coding and my code the video in motion. More because I can rather than would use it

MINI William
16th December 2017, 12:04 AM
Have you got any photos of your Hampton. Depending on what happens next week I might be looking for a chance so quite fancied a special clubby either a soho Hampton or mayfair

There will be a thread in the gallery showcase somewhere Mark

ianking
19th December 2017, 01:49 PM
I had the media pack in my countryman and to get the video play back from my iphone I had to use the new style Y lead and also have the mini connected app downloaded on the phone, otherwise it wouldn't work.

Kettlepot
19th December 2017, 03:04 PM
Cheers for you replies guys. I guess this ones just gonna take a lot of trial and error. I’ve commandeered an old windows phone as I hear they are more compatible. Here hoping