PDA

View Full Version : Hello... again

Adam D
7th December 2017, 09:07 PM
Hey guys been a member on here since last year after I bought a cooper s clubman but after a weekend at a car show the bug bit for another vag car as that’s all I’ve driven since I was about 19. It was however a huge mistake and left me with the urge for another mini. With my daily commute only a few miles I sold my diesel Audi initially looking for another cooper s but ended up with a cooper instead. No real plans as to what I’m going to do with it yet but bouncing a few ideas about my head as I can’t leave anything alone ��

CiderFex
8th December 2017, 02:25 PM
Ha, ha, welcome back.
[emoji4]
Enjoy and be safe.
[emoji1303]

Sent via The X using Voodoo

badwolf340
8th December 2017, 07:52 PM
Good to see you back in a MINI

MINI William
8th December 2017, 10:05 PM
Welcome back

chillax
11th December 2017, 10:20 PM
Welcome back! Addictive lil buggers ain't they! I'm always trawling auto trader (no funds though so just daydreaming) to see if anything takes my fancy but bang for buck the mini has the best of looks, performance and economy. Most other cars just look bland!

Mon the fish
12th December 2017, 08:50 AM
Welcome back! Addictive lil buggers ain't they! I'm always trawling auto trader (no funds though so just daydreaming) to see if anything takes my fancy but bang for buck the mini has the best of looks, performance and economy. Most other cars just look bland!

Agree - there's not many more fun things for £2.5k than an R53, ridiculously cheap now

Adam D
14th December 2017, 10:08 PM
Thanks guys. R53’s are pretty cheap now and always fancied an s for the supercharger whine but the tight Scotsman in me refused to pay more for road tax than insurance lol. Actually bought an r56 as it’s slightly bigger, been toying with the idea of making it look like a wee van

EcosseGP
17th December 2017, 07:12 PM
Welcome back ... nothing like a MINI (club)van

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk