PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Old enough to know better
18th November 2017, 11:33 PM
Hi everyone, this is my first post on here. I've had my R53 for six days now and I can honestly say,it's definitely put the fun back into driving for me !! The first 5 minutes drive home from collecting it and I was hooked. I'm not driving anything else ! I had my first decent drive in it today from Gorebridge to Innerleithen,did a bit of mountain biking then headed to my parents house at Selkirk to get the old man's seal of approval lol ! then back up the A7 to Gorebridge. When it's wound up every gearchange is a joy ! I haven't had this much fun in a road car since I was running tuned mk1 Fiestas and classic minis a lot of years ago. Apart from a Direnza exhaust that's going on this week,I'm planning on leaving it standard as it's totally unmolested and in really good nick apart from some paintwork. I work in a body shop so getting the paintwork up to scratch is no problem. The only problem I do have is trying to pack all my gear for mountain biking in that bit they call a boot !

MINI William
19th November 2017, 08:05 AM
Welcome to NMS. Pleased your enjoying your new car. Will keep an eye out for you, I’m in Bonnyrigg

cuddles
19th November 2017, 10:07 AM
The smile on you face on Friday night when you came in to the shop tho let me see your new pride and joy was amazing. Welcome to the madness and fun of our NMS family. As I have told you , you will meet some amazing peeps and have fantastic fun xxxx

badwolf340
19th November 2017, 10:40 AM
:welcome:

Craig
19th November 2017, 11:08 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turkeez
19th November 2017, 02:05 PM

jonnie
19th November 2017, 03:33 PM
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JOHN MILNE
19th November 2017, 07:39 PM
:welcome::thumbs up:

Crombers
20th November 2017, 12:22 PM
Welcome to NMSland :saltireflag:

EcosseGP
24th November 2017, 06:37 PM
Welcome along and great to hear the wee buggy is putting a smile on your face ... can’t beat the whine from the R53

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk