PDA

View Full Version : Mini Tucked Up In Garage Away From Neds

Bazthemod
15th October 2004, 06:51 AM
Yep had Humbug for three days and our new Dustcaps with the MINI logo brought specially back from the USA to put on at the dealers when we picked him up on them have been nicked. :mad:

Cought three of the little sh!ts stealing them off a car accross the road that had black plastic ones on!! :eek:

Ewan watch your Mini m8 when you move round here they dont leave nothing alone, we're now goung for CCTV. Yeh i know it sounds extreme but the little cap wearin tw@ts that speak through their noses canny leave our property alone.

Sheilz
15th October 2004, 08:13 AM
Poor Humbug! Just discovered mine have been nicked as well. Thought about leaving some out on the gate post save the wee blighters interfering with the car. Have a feeling they were nicked in the dark because there's a wee dent almost shaped like the head of a screwdriver on one wheel behind the valve. It doesnt look like its been done while driving. :(

Duncan Stewart
15th October 2004, 05:40 PM
Very sorry to hear that Baz. Whats the point of the CCTV - the little b*stards know you cannot do anything about it even if you catch them red handed! I've chased a few out of our garden in the past but they just tell you to f*ck *ff. :mad::dead::blackeye:
Now wheres that old shotgun? :evil:

Heather
15th October 2004, 05:46 PM
Sniper rifle duncan! Quiet and very efficient!:evil:;)

Sheilz
15th October 2004, 06:12 PM
An elephant gun. A bit old fashioned but could get more of the little 'dears' in one pop.:D

Burple
15th October 2004, 06:40 PM
I'm with Heather on this one!!
<digs in cupboard for ghillie suit and camo face paint>

Shotgun is a bit noisy and not quite lethal enough..
Now a silenced sniper rifle... mmmmm.... that should plant some terror in the wee b@st@rds' tiny little minds!

My last shiny silver one disappeared last week. I had one left for months... :mad:

Anyone know where you can buy that South African thing in this country? you know, the thing that was on Top Gear a couple of years back to stop car-jackers? with the Flames and the burning and the screaming neds? :D:D:D:D:D:D

Julz
15th October 2004, 06:49 PM
I think we're quite safe where we are now, most of the local kids have been in and looked at the cars (we invited them in after seeing wee faces trying to peek through the hedge!!) and now they like to show off to their pals that they know us (most of them had a copy of F&M with my car on it) so they all say hello to us now and the stones on the verge outside to stop grannies parking there on a sunday for church, no longer get moved or upturned!! Plus they wave to you when you drive past too!!:D:p

Heather
15th October 2004, 08:07 PM
West Coast Customs could do you a flame throwing exhaust LnL:evil::p:D