PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Livingston

Turkeez
8th November 2017, 07:17 PM
Hi all, thanks for letting me join. Got myself a R53 MCS a few months back and it's good to see a forum set up for us north of the border.

badwolf340
8th November 2017, 09:39 PM
Hi all, thanks for letting me join. Got myself a R53 MCS a few months back and it's good to see a forum set up for us north of the border.
:welcome:Get some pics up in the gallery section ,any plans for the new car ?

Craig
8th November 2017, 09:47 PM
:welcome:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turkeez
8th November 2017, 09:52 PM
Will get some pics up once I've given it a wash haha

It was prefitted with a S/S exhaust, not sure which one but the layout looks like the standard system so will possibly change that at some point.
Fitted a Ramair CAI which has made the SC sound amazing and just waiting on my pulley puller to arrive to get a 17% pulley fitted with new plugs.
Going to stay stock IC until I can afford to replace it but hopefully with the weather being as cold as it is I should get away with it for a while.

Love the Mini so much. Told the wife I fancied a car that would make me enjoy driving again and the Mini has definitely done that.
Electric blue with black roof, black scoop and 17" anthracite 8 spoke crown rims.

MINI William
8th November 2017, 10:35 PM
Welcome to NMS. Good sounding plans for the car. Looking forward to seeing it and meeting yourself at a meet soon

jonnie
9th November 2017, 11:05 AM
Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuddles
9th November 2017, 05:30 PM
Welcome to NMS xx

Crombers
9th November 2017, 07:16 PM
Welcome to NMSland :saltireflag:

Turkeez
9th November 2017, 08:28 PM
Thank you all, feel very welcome :D

EcosseGP
10th November 2017, 09:05 AM
Welcome along and good to hear that the MINI has made you smile while driving ... the S is very addictive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Turkeez
11th November 2017, 04:39 PM
Just had the 17% KAVS fitted and the smile is uncontrollable now haha

badwolf340
11th November 2017, 09:27 PM
Its always fun :yes nod:

Turkeez
17th April 2018, 04:32 PM
I should have mentioned it before but didn't think to, my name by the way is Zihni (pron. Zee'nee). It's Turkish hence the name Turkeez :D

CiderFex
17th April 2018, 04:57 PM
The 17% makes a huge difference.
The drive home from 1320 when I had mine done was awesome.
The new Janspeed mani I had fitted at the same time also helped.
[emoji4]

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

Turkeez
17th April 2018, 05:19 PM
I will be getting it booked in for a remap soon but have added the JCW injectors and a GRS Motorsport intercooler as well now.

Car has been running great with the 380cc injectors fitted but I will get it remapped once funds become available.

CiderFex
17th April 2018, 05:56 PM
Have you had the cam done as well ?

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

Turkeez
17th April 2018, 06:24 PM
No not yet, not sure how far I want to push the old girl.

To be honest I am enjoying the way the car feels right now so probably leave as is for now.
Remap then start working on other parts, styling, handling, etc