PDA

View Full Version : Electrical query

Borvad
15th October 2017, 11:24 PM
Don't ask me why but I must have been one of the very few who loved the rebooted Knight Rider in 2008, granted I didn't get to see all the episodes though.

My question is this, on my 2011 Cooper S, how easy do you think it would be to buy and fit a red neon 'scanner' type to the bonnet scoop?

Any ideas/suggestions/recommendations all thanked for, in advance

minitaz
15th October 2017, 11:33 PM
It would be very easy, using a red led strip light and a flasher unit with a relay. I’m sure there are other ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M600-RKJ
16th October 2017, 11:36 AM
There is a guy from the full on mini forums. Luke he has a slammed pepper white S he has fitted a knight rider strip to his rear bumper. Luke Williams he should pop up on facebook

Kettlepot
16th October 2017, 12:39 PM
There is a guy from the full on mini forums. Luke he has a slammed pepper white S he has fitted a knight rider strip to his rear bumper. Luke Williams he should pop up on facebook

I think the guy you are referring to is also known on Instagram as talldarkrandom [emoji1303]

M600-RKJ
16th October 2017, 12:41 PM
I think the guy you are referring to is also known on Instagram as talldarkrandom [emoji1303]Yeah that's luke

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Borvad
6th November 2017, 03:48 PM
Any links to the guy, I dont wanna just message a random Luke Williams!

Thanks

Harmchar
15th March 2018, 08:18 PM
Resurrecting this old post as I found a vid on YouTube that could be the sort of thing that might appeal to some. Guy installed LEDs in scoop and created an app with different effects.

http://youtu.be/BxctjxHxrJI