PDA

View Full Version : You know it's going to be a good day when.....

mikeswagon
11th October 2017, 08:52 AM
.....you see an immaculate WC50 on your way into work. :thumbs up:

It's a bit overcast here this morning, so it looked almost black, but just lovely....

I work in the west end of town, and see all manner of exotic cars around here, but that beats them all.

Mon the fish
11th October 2017, 09:08 AM
Nice spot. Have you ever passed the Jensen Interceptor on the way in? Red/orange colour. I've seen it twice, once at Westhill and once at Hazlehead; and the same as you, I knew it was going to be a good day.

Once was on the way to an exam, and that gave me a nice wee lift on the way in :thumbs up:

mikeswagon
11th October 2017, 09:29 AM
Nice spot. Have you ever passed the Jensen Interceptor on the way in? Red/orange colour. I've seen it twice, once at Westhill and once at Hazlehead; and the same as you, I knew it was going to be a good day.

Once was on the way to an exam, and that gave me a nice wee lift on the way in :thumbs up:

I haven't seen the Jensen for a while, but that's probably down to my liking for the snooze button making me a tad later recently.

Hoping these bugs will all but fix themselves today. :D

thechief
11th October 2017, 06:18 PM
I saw a WC50 the other day, forgotten where it was parked now though.

mikeswagon
12th October 2017, 08:54 AM
I saw a WC50 the other day, forgotten where it was parked now though.

Not seen either of your cars lately... how you liking the M2?

Wasn't anywhere near George St? I believe the one I saw is Mr Finnies the jeweller....:thumbs up: